Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahsontariq

SubhanAllah. What a nice place you ppl have here

AsalamuAlaikum Wr Wb,

My name is Ahson Tariq and I am from Karachi Pakistan. I belong to the Chartered Accountancy profession and currently practicing in Karachi. I am 26.

I have been observing this forum since the last few months and have finally made up my mind to be a part of this cause, Inshallah.

I do not have words for the mods and admins of this forum who are contributing so positively in bringing together the Muslim Community in such tiring times. Mashallah, you have a membership base of over 6,500 which tells alot about your efforts.

Earlier I used to be a member of only one forum pakmil.co.nr a Pakistani Defence Forum where religious minded people used to meet and share news and views with each other. On the invitation of brother Saifullah who is also a member of pakmil.co.nr and the '"http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url]', I managed to find such a beautiful place on the net.

Will Inshallah try my utmost to contribute to this forum.

Wassallam

Ahson Tariq

PropellerAds

:P

Welcome to the forum brother ahsontariq! :D

I hope that you find this forum of much benefit and enjoy your time spent here. Glad that you're already liking it. :D

If you have not already done so, please take some time to go through our "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules.[/url] B)

Lookin forward to reading your posts. :P

:w:

:D

Welome to the forum!!

Thankyou.

I've read the "http://forums.gawaher/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url], however, I think i have already broken one. It is required that the new member should post atleast once during the first seven days of membership. I did not abide with this rule.

Any problem with that? If so, please inform me as to how I may ammend this fault of mine.

Jazakallah Khair

Nah, thats okay. :D We don't warn members who don't post within the first 7 days. Just, that occasionally we remove members who've never posted at all.

You're safe though. :D

Happy posting!

Wow, thank u for such sweet words, i hope i come in the 'good' category :D

:D u will help IF :P I will certainly look forward to reading ur posts Ahson (by the way, shouldnt i be spelt "Ahsan"?)

Nah, thats okay.  :D  We don't warn members who don't post within the first 7 days.  Just, that occasionally we remove members who've never posted at all.

You're safe though. :D

Happy posting!

Thanks.

assalaumu alikum brother

welcome to the forums. insha'Allah your stay here shall prove to be beneficial! :D :D

wa'aykum salam

enjoy ur stay here,it's nice forum and nice members masha'Allah :D

welcome to IF :D i'm imaging you as being smart and wise with big glasses on 24/7 definetly not a nerd i could be wrong though :P looking forward to reading your posts :P