Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Oh Allah, Please Protect Us All.

Asalaam Alikum

O Allah, may you protect all the Brothers and Sisters in the UK, especially London from the backlash of the non-believers.

O Allah, may you protect our Masjids and Islamic Centres from damage.

O Allah, may you protect us all.

Please make dua.

Salaam

Brother Chrism

PropellerAds

:D

Ameen to the duas.

InshaAllah things will smoothen out.

everything is leading to world   war 3 ,face it

not WW3 but the Day of Judgement, so we should all repent before the sun rises from the west and its to late

Edited by kandahari

Ameen. :D

Ameen. May Allah protect all Muslims from the reprecussions of this horrible event :D

Aameen, Aameen, Aameen. :D

May Allah protect all Muslims, Aameen.

Your Muslim sis

Assalamualikum,

Allahu Akbar! :D

I am deeply sadden to hear of such events that occured in London, and I feel strongly that Muslims were not responsible. :D

"Islam and terrorism simply don't go together"

My brothers and sisters living in there, please be very careful.......Of course you will be in my duas..... Allah Is MOST JUST, He is our Ultimate Protector and Certainly Allah is enough for us........ :D :D

There is no power, no might but from Allah- "La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah"!!!

your sister In Islam :D

without_pride

(Caribbean)

:D wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Ameen ya rab al alameen. :D

ASK FOR PROTECTION FROM SHAITAAN AND AND PREPARE FOR WW3,THE GRAVE AND STANDING IN FRONT OF Allah,AND SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR CUSHY WESTERN,PSEUDOMUSLIM,MODERATE MUSLIM BUT WESTERN LIFESTYLELOVING PRETENTIOUS EXISTENCES,ADMIT YOU ALL LOVE LIVING IN THE WEST REALLY ,BUT SHAME NOW THATS BEEN SPOILT

ADMIT YOU ALL LOVE LIVING IN THE WEST REALLY ,BUT SHAME NOW THATS BEEN SPOILT

Assalamualikum,

You seemed to be blatantly confused.…:D

Many of us living in the west….we despise it

One example, a Muslimah, a friend of mines, who recently converted to Islam was asked to remove her hijab or leave her job…Does this happen in Muslim countries?. :D

This is just one of the many tough situations many of us are faced with.

It may not be much compared to the pain and suffering of Palestinians or my Afghanistan and Iraqi brothers and sisters, or worst those held unjustly at Guantanamo Bay….yet it is not a cause to be sour and say foolish things.:D

I could be wrong, but I feel what you are really angry at is that it appears to you that Muslims are not doing enough to help each other out. Well here’s a tip for you, YOU can start by not FALSELY ACCUSING another Muslim? Insha Allah. And you should also find out about Muslims living in the West…it is not a bed of roses as you think it is….Dajjal sees with only one eye, and he will make the road the Jannah look like the road to hell and the road to hell look like the road to Jannah, but yet there are people who find themselves caught in the road to hell, and they have to fight harder against the haram influences….I suggest you read up on Malcom X, he lived in the West and his example of being a true Muslim has done a lot to promote Islam, so much so he was assassinated for standing up against wrong beliefs and there are many others following in his footsteps…but you would not get that kind of information from the BBC or CNN news :D

Be careful how you judge…because you might just do so wrongly....

Aameen to the du'aas.

Wasalaam

Edited by Usisi

*posted twice*

Edited by Usisi

O Allah, may you protect all the Brothers and Sisters in the UK, especially London from the backlash of the non-believers.

Ameen.

Asalaam Alikum

Please make dua.

Salaam

Brother Chrism

Ameen!

You know, there's something that's been on my mind, and I hope I can explain to you my feelings without being slammed. I admit that I'm not an expert on jihad and such, but regarding the London bombings...

I can understand that people are upset. But the UK and US militaries have killed tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians with this new war. People are so shocked by 50 or so people in Britain being killed, but what about 50,000 Iraqi civilians? I'm sorry to say this, but it seems like a higher value of life is placed on Western people than on "colored people" of "foreign countries." :D

During its period of colonialism, didn't Britain kill civilians of other countries to keep them in check? For example, during Britain's involvement about a century ago in Mesopotamia (now Iraq)? And didn't the US kill plenty of civilians in Vietnam? And a decade ago, Orthodox Christian Serbs slaughtered thousands of Muslims in Srebrenica, Bosnia. Does anyone cry for those civilians? Why is it that when Americans and Brits are killed, the world is outraged and saddened, but the world seems to ignore the suffering of other people?

There's something else I noticed. Since the Abu Ghraib scandal in Iraq and Bush's re-election, more and more people have put "Support Our Troops" or "Pray For Our Troops" ribbons on their cars. They are openly supporting murder and torture. Some of these ribbons even have crosses in them, tying in Christianity with the murder of Muslims. It's so Crusader-like.

Oh, there's one other thing... Non-Muslims have slaughtered the Native Indians of America, and it was the non-Muslims who slaughtered millions of Jews and others during the Holocaust. And it was the US who dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yet, when Muslims do anything at all, Islam as a whole is demonized.

Perhaps the worst part about all this is all the hypocrisy. The kuffar don't even realize their own hypocrisy. It seems they are self-deluded into thinking that they are perfect angels, having done nothing wrong. Even some Muslims are one-sided in that they are shocked by the London attacks and 9/11, yet they apparently don't look at the other side of the story...not to justify the attacks, but just to be a bit more objective. It seems like some Muslims care only about the image of Islam, so they don't want Muslims to do anything bad... Apparently they want Muslims to just sit there like doves and be killed or oppressed around the world, without retaliating or seeking justice...? :D

Sorry to rant. :D

Edited by insurrection

Asalaam Alikum

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676577.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676577.stm[/url]

May the Brothers and Sisters in the Leeds area be in our duas tonight.

O Allah, please protect them.

In their homes, in their Masjids and in the street may they be protected.

Brother Chrism

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/2005-07/13/article03.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/20...article03.shtml[/url]

Ameen!

You know, there's something that's been on my mind, and I hope I can explain to you my feelings without being slammed. I admit that I'm not an expert on jihad and such, but regarding the London bombings...

I can understand that people are upset. But the UK and US militaries have killed tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians with this new war. People are so shocked by 50 or so people in Britain being killed, but what about 50,000 Iraqi civilians? I'm sorry to say this, but it seems like a higher value of life is placed on Western people than on "colored people" of "foreign countries."  :D

During its period of colonialism, didn't Britain kill civilians of other countries to keep them in check? For example, during Britain's involvement about a century ago in Mesopotamia (now Iraq)? And didn't the US kill plenty of civilians in Vietnam? And a decade ago, Orthodox Christian Serbs slaughtered thousands of Muslims in Srebrenica, Bosnia. Does anyone cry for those civilians? Why is it that when Americans and Brits are killed, the world is outraged and saddened, but the world seems to ignore the suffering of other people?

There's something else I noticed. Since the Abu Ghraib scandal in Iraq and Bush's re-election, more and more people have put "Support Our Troops" or "Pray For Our Troops" ribbons on their cars. They are openly supporting murder and torture. Some of these ribbons even have crosses in them, tying in Christianity with the murder of Muslims. It's so Crusader-like.

Oh, there's one other thing... Non-Muslims have slaughtered the Native Indians of America, and it was the non-Muslims who slaughtered millions of Jews and others during the Holocaust. And it was the US who dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yet, when Muslims do anything at all, Islam as a whole is demonized.

Perhaps the worst part about all this is all the hypocrisy. The kuffar don't even realize their own hypocrisy. It seems they are self-deluded into thinking that they are perfect angels, having done nothing wrong. Even some Muslims are one-sided in that they are shocked by the London attacks and 9/11, yet they apparently don't look at the other side of the story...not to justify the attacks, but just to be a bit more objective. It seems like some Muslims care only about the image of Islam, so they don't want Muslims to do anything bad... Apparently they want Muslims to just sit there like doves and be killed or oppressed around the world, without retaliating or seeking justice...?  :D

Sorry to rant.  :D

Bro that is so well expressed. Can i quote it elsewhere on another forum? It doestn justify the london terror atrocity at all though. But it does put things in perspective.

Bro that is so well expressed. Can i quote it elsewhere on another forum? It doestn justify the london terror atrocity at all though. But it does put things in perspective.

Yes, you are welcome to quote my post elsewhere on the forum.

:D Thumma :D!!!

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]