Islamic Forum
Islam Forever

Blackout In Besieged Gaza City

Funny how our non Muslim members haven't posted in this topic as of yet. They must be struck by such grief that they've lost their willpower to talk!

We're just wondering why the palestinians deserve such special treatment where the Sudanese and Iraqis did not. When has there been a forum wide call to attention for them? I sympathize with the plight of the people of Gaza, I really do; you have to know I say that with all honesty. The fact is I would have been more forthcoming with a reply if there hadn't been such a commotion created. Quite frankly, worse things have happened to muslims during my time at this forum, but never have they warranted such a disruption. It just makes the whole thing seem politically motivated, and hypocritical. Am I out of line in saying this?

However, there is one vital difference here. While these actions have the making of a total disaster, we are bringing attention to them before the fact, not after it. So that does lend a sense of urgency to action, since there is still time to act.

PropellerAds
Because people like you vote for devils the likes of Bush and his gang. Because your western systems plotted long ago to install and support traitors and western agents to lead Muslim countries, who in turn supress their people and govern them in a police state environment, preventing them from even protesting to support our slain brothers and sisters out there. It all comes down to you actually, and all the innocent-looking, peaceful-loving, kind-hearted bet-caring westerners. Your hand is stained with the blood of the Palestinians who are dying as we speak, while you're busy condemning the slain innocence for the horrible crime of resisting their brutal occupation.

Hello dot.

I'm sorry to see you say things like this because this really does lend to the problems between the West and the East. In America we hear on our news networks about Muslims speaking just like how you are speaking now, basically condemning our government and whoever has voted for it. You perhaps have seen me in a few threads and I hope you know that I have been looking into Islam and who knows, perhaps a convert one day soon, but guess what... I VOTED FOR GEORGE BUSH AND WOULD AGAIN! No President is perfect and as reports have been coming in the past few months that the surge is finally beginning to work I believe that some militias are being defeated as they should. War is horrible, it always is, but Al Qaeda is something horrible and something that COMPLETELY twists and distorts Islam to everyone over here in the United States. In fact, this evening at a Giuliani debate party held by his campaign here in Southwest Florida I got into a heated debate with someone who said Islam is a horrible religion and something that brings about no good and he also claimed that all have militant style ideas that want God to kill anyone who does anything against any portion of the ummah. I said that his ideas were wrong and then I come here and see people saying that Bush should be killed by Allah? Why must ANYONE die right now because of any wrong doings? Isn't this the point behind JUDGEMENT DAY? The fact that everyone will be judged and have to answer to Allah Himself (swt) and not a substitute.

I believe that when we take on the roll of judger and begin to pray to Almighty God that he should slay anyone who is against His cause is wrong, because God's will is what matters, not ours.

Salam

Assalamu Alaikum, I just read this news on BBC, and was happy to read that atleast someone has said something in favour of the Palestinians. Please check the link to read the full news article.

Salaams, May Allah protect us from the Tyranny of the Tyrants, ameen.

Earlier Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said he had let the Gazans in.

He said he had told his troops to "let them come to eat and buy food and go back, as long as they are not carrying weapons".

The BBC's Heba Saleh in Cairo says Egypt has little choice but to welcome the influx, as there is deep public sympathy for the Palestinians.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7205668.stm"]EGYPT WON'T FORCE GAZANS BACK[/url]

Salam

Jazaka Allaho kol khair brother Dot

we are really need brothers's ad sisters's Dua'a........may Allah assists ppl in Gaza

and here in west bank .

áÇ Ãæáì æ áÇ ÞæÉ ÇáÇ ÈÇááå

thanx and may Allah bless all supporters ..

i have tp emphasis one point here .. the seige has not been lifted or decreased .. even the telephone and mobile service will be cut in 48 hours if no enough fuel enter the strip .. but dont worry about the people in gaza .. they are very strong and believe in alllah who can save them from the brutal zionist ,,

:sl:

This is getting very hard to beleive, how could everybody in the world is just sitting and watching.

May Allaah(SWT) save our muslim brothers and sisters from those criminal zionist. Ameen

We're just wondering why the palestinians deserve such special treatment where the Sudanese and Iraqis did not.

Special place and special case deserve special treatment. Considering the fact that the suffering and inhuman treatment suffered by Palestinians have been going on since before I was even born, shouldn't this alone make this case special, familiar, and close to heart?

When has there been a forum wide call to attention for them?

Even if there is one for them, next you might ask and complain why there has no been a forum wide call to attention for the native in America, Aboriginal in Australia or Jews in Germany as if we are able to please everyone.

Quite frankly, worse things have happened to muslims during my time at this forum, but never have they warranted such a disruption. It just makes the whole thing seem politically motivated, and hypocritical. Am I out of line in saying this?

Generalizing millions of people's motive is out of line. Some are religiously motivated, some are politically motivated and another are morally motivated. And others are the combination of those motives. But I can assure you that none of them are blindly and ignorantly driven as what the Americans do to israel every year?

However, there is one vital difference here. While these actions have the making of a total disaster, we are bringing attention to them before the fact, not after it. So that does lend a sense of urgency to action, since there is still time to act.

Better late than never. At least people try to do something about it. And the best some people can do is to question such motive and to generalize it? I don't think such suspicion would lend toward any solution.

Wassalam,

Y

and I hope you know that I have been looking into Islam and who knows, perhaps a convert one day soon, but guess what... I VOTED FOR GEORGE BUSH AND WOULD AGAIN!

Hello fbernar. I appreciate your honesty and must say I am amazed to see such loyalty.

I said that his ideas were wrong and then I come here and see people saying that Bush should be killed by Allah? Why must ANYONE die right now because of any wrong doings? Isn't this the point behind JUDGEMENT DAY? The fact that everyone will be judged and have to answer to Allah Himself (swt) and not a substitute.

Actually I am willing to think that Bush forgot his medicine, and bam, suddenly all this happened. But then again, to qualify to be a president in the US, the candidate must be mentally healthy, mustn't he?

So, I am sorry fbernar, Bush is still responsible for what he did.

Wassalam,

Y

now that I have been looking into Islam and who knows, perhaps a convert one day soon, but guess what... I VOTED FOR GEORGE BUSH AND WOULD AGAIN! No President is perfect.....

who said anyone is perfect?

War is horrible, it always is, but Al Qaeda is something horrible and something that COMPLETELY twists and distorts Islam to everyone over here in the United States

but the problem is when they attacked the US on 9/11 everyone was sympethetic to the US,and now,almost no one can even care what is happening to the palestinians.except for a few.

i am not saying that what happened to the US on the day of 9/11 was right either.

In fact, this evening at a Giuliani debate party held by his campaign here in Southwest Florida I got into a heated debate with someone who said Islam is a horrible religion and something that brings about no good and he also claimed that all have militant style ideas that want God to kill anyone who does anything against any portion of the ummah. I said that his ideas were wrong

thank you so much for this fbernar.i mean it.

and then I come here and see people saying that Bush should be killed by Allah? Why must ANYONE die right now because of any wrong doings? Isn't this the point behind JUDGEMENT DAY? The fact that everyone will be judged and have to answer to Allah Himself (swt) and not a substitute.

we are not the ones who will decide what punishments anyone would get on this world and on the next.Allah(sbw) knows best what is their desires and what they will get in the end.He will punish those who have insulted His relegion and His pious followers

We're just wondering why the palestinians deserve such special treatment where the Sudanese and Iraqis did not. When has there been a forum wide call to attention for them? I sympathize with the plight of the people of Gaza, I really do; you have to know I say that with all honesty. The fact is I would have been more forthcoming with a reply if there hadn't been such a commotion created. Quite frankly, worse things have happened to muslims during my time at this forum, but never have they warranted such a disruption. It just makes the whole thing seem politically motivated, and hypocritical. Am I out of line in saying this?

Because the Palestinian conflict is very old, it is more in the minds and hearts of the Muslims. I agree that the crisis in Iraq deserves equal attention as it itoo is and has been for a while a serious disaster.

As Bro. Dot said, our Muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza are need of our support and duaa! That should always be the case, not just now.

Bro Khaleel: Ameen to your duaas!

Bro Dot., stopping our usual posting to show support for the Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine is a good idea for a few days, because it really forces us to focus on the crisis and think about what's going on. Sometimes it sickens me so much, that I just think of it for a bit and then pray that Allah taala resolves it and helps them through, and then turn away from it. Right now, it's right in front of our faces so that as soon as we log in, we have no means to avoid it.

Having said that, I can not agree that stopping posts for longer is good for the forum and those who are in need of Islamic support, answers, and are just plain curious. The work of the forum benefits many Muslims and non-Muslims alike. As you know, we are here for various reasons.

Stopping posts is not a way to help the Palestinians. I'd say the answer is to keep posting, make people aware of the problems, the roots, the causes! A Muslim is proactive and since posts are not harming the situation in anyway, I feel that the posting should go on! The efforts of inviting to Islam and sharing with others should always be ongoing.

To be proactive, here are some things that what we can do:

1. Make a lot of sincere duaa as the weapon of the Muslim

2. The Palestinians themselves are in a good position to make duaa as they are oppressed and the supplicatinon of the oppressed is accepted.

3. People who enjoy writing and have a good handle of it should be sharing the truth in whatever avenues they can.

4. Inform the American Media / expose the problem and the truth.

5. Contribute money, medicine or whatever else if possible.

The list goes on.

Now to be proactive, can you all try to think outside of the box and add to this list so that we have a long list of ways to help

Your thoughts?

Salam

Hadith number 1279:

Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's messenger salla allahu alayhe wasalam said: "Oppression will turn into darkness on the Day of Resurrection." (Agreed upon).

Hadith number 1280:

Narrated Jabir: Allah's Messenger salla allahu alayhe wasalam said: "Beware of oppression, for oppression will turn into excessive darkness on the Day of Resurrection; and beware of niggardliness, for niggardliness destroyed your predecessors." (Muslim)

As a retaliation, on the Day of Judgment, Allah will darken the life of the oppressor THE JEWS for what they are doing. Inshallah ......

And so I hope the two hadiths will rest our pain a little to know that something greater awaits them for their actions will certainly ease our pain.

LETS RECITE THIS DUA TOGETHER, may Allah accept it and may Allah allow us to witness their suffering and pain soon than later in hope that they will at least learn from it, although I doubt it.

The Translation of the Dua is Below

Dua of Sheikh Al Mohaisany

Oh Allah, to whom belongs All Glory and Grandeur, Oh Allah The Omni-Potentent, The Supreme, The Greatest, The Highest We ask you of Your Glory and Power, And victory for the Mujahideen in your cause, Oh Allah remain beside them, and with them, Give them triumph; strenghthen them. Oh Allah unite their vision, Focus the aim of their weaponry, And consolidate their word.

And O Allah, fix their hearts, O Allah handle, take care of their enemies, O Allah dissipate their congregation, And shatter their integrity, And weaken their strengths, And throw the fear in their hearts, O Allah, our fates are in your hands, And our affairs all return to You, And our conditions are not obscured from Your knowledge, To You do we raise our misery, And our sorrow, And our complaint, To You, and You alone, do we complain the injustice of the oppressors, And the cruelty of the "faajereen" (literaly: perpetrators of debauchery), And the wrath of the betraying criminals,

To You, O Allah, do we complain the injustice of the spiteful Christians, O Allah, the night (the dark reign) of the oppressors has indeed lengthened, (Again) O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened, (And Again,) ... O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened, (Again) O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened The animosity of the atheists has extended deep

And ... the heads of the criminals Oh Allah, (pause) Oh Allah, Send upon them a hand from the truth ... To raise with it our humiliation, And to return to us our dignity, And to destroy our enemy with it, Oh Allah, (pause), Oh Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression, (Again) Oh Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression, Oh Allah, direct your forces against America, The center of Kufr and Fasaad (Again) Oh Allah, direct your forces against America, (Again) The center of Kufr and Fasaad Oh Allah, of them our are All-Aware, They spread fasaad in Your lands,

And they killed Your slaves, And they insulted Your religion (Again) Oh Allah, of them our are All-Aware, And over them All-Powerful, Oh Allah, direct your forces against them, (Again) Oh Allah, direct your forces against them, O Allah send upon them the Storms of 'Aad, And the Cry of the Thamoud, And the Typhoon of the people of Noah, O Allah send upon them that which descends from the skies, And of that which exudes from the lands, O Allah disintegrate their country, O Allah make them into divided countries and scattered parties, O Allah, Ever-Living and Omni-Potent, Make contain them within a fist's grip of Your slaves (i.e. under their control), (Again) Make contain them within a fist's grip of Your slaves, O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them,

(Again) O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them, (30 sec. pause...)

O Allah release our captured brothers, O Allah release them, O Allah, strengthen them, O Allah make them steady on their faith, O Allah make possible a means for them, O Allah handle those who torture them,

(Again) O Allah handle those who torture them, O Allah handle those who torture them O Allah eradicate them with Your power and Omni-Potence, O Allah, make their plots against us a cause for their destruction, And their slyness, slyness against them, O Lord of the worlds, O Ever-Living, O Omni-Potent, O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious, Hearer of all prayer, Ever so close, accepting to all prayers, We all pray to You, full aware of Your promise, And of Your acceptance, For You have said, and Your speech is the truth: "Pray to Me, for I accept your prayers", O Allah accept our prayers for us, (Again) O Allah accept our prayers for us, O Allah, Everlasting, All-Powerful, The Omni-Potent over all that is in the heavens and the earth,

We ask you to save Al-Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews, (Again) O Allah save Al-Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews, O Allah free Al-Aqsa from every black-hearted Kafir, O Allah lay our eyes rest on a liberated Aqsa, and on the defeat of the spiteful Jews, O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious, All creatures are unto You humiliated, meek, ... O Allah, our creator from a single soul, O Allah, Highest in status O Allah, Greatest in Strength We ask You glory for Islam and Muslims, O Allah, Ever-Living, Ever so Powerful, O Allah guard the hard working scholars, (Again) O Allah guard the hard working scholars,

And make steadfast those sincere in inviting to Your path, And raise the positions of those who order righteousness, and who forbid evil, And bestow the same mercy upon those Muslims who enjoin them, O Allah, Ever-Living, Ever so Powerful, O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious, O Allah, he who devoted himself to hurt them, Talking to defame their honor, And tracking their refuge, And for whom You have willed no guidance, O Allah, make misery his destiny, O Allah, make misery his destiny, And disaster in his path, O Allah, convert his health to disease, And his strength into sickness, And his wealth, into poverty, And his power into weakness [7:57]

May Allah (swt) Safeguard all the muslims in Palestine. Ameen.

I pray that the neighbouring Muslims countries help our brothers and sisters.

Safety and Peace be upon all muslims.Ameen.

CNN only concern over “biggest prison breakâ€, not Palestinians

Written by Haitham on 24. January 2008, 2255hrs // Part of Haitham’s adventure in Gaza, Media, Palestine, The Wall, Video // Other posts by Haitham

No, it’s not the humanitarian situation in Gaza and the reasons behind the “prison breakâ€, but CNN anchor is more interested in the structural integrity of the “prison wallâ€.

As usual, the American media is not concerned about the Palestinians as human beings, but the “arch demons†called Hamas and their responsibility for tearing down the wall.

There are no surprises here. US wants Egypt to seal the prison walls and block human beings - including children - from access to food, medical care and daily supply for life.

The Gazans crime is opening a hole in the wall to breath… but blocking all life supplies to Gaza by israel, allies and US puppets is NOT a crime against humanity.

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2008/01/24/cnn-concern-over-biggest-prison-break/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2008/01/24/c...t-prison-break/[/url]

:no: / Peace

We're showing our care and concern for the oppressed and remembering them in our duas; so this shouldn't be called "special treatment." Showing care and concern for fellow oppressed humans is only humane.

About the oppressed in Iraq, you can find several threads and posts in this section sympathizing with Iraqi victims. I think you surely would have come across them Russ. With Sudan, I would like to say there are, but I admit it is fewer in comparison. I think this is because there has not been enough media coverage on this in the global media, and people are still unsure about what the Darfur conflict is. However, I do get the drift of what you're trying to say, and this shouldn't be an excuse. We should be concerned and share our condolences with all who are being aggressed upon.

My prayers are with the Gazan brothers and sisters. May Allah :sl: bestow on them sabr in this trying and difficult time. Ameen to the duas in the above posts as well...

:sl: / Peace

Let me just say that I don't have a problem with the thread itself or the fact that people are showing sympathy for the people of the Gaza strip. It's just the whole stop-the-presses attitude that surprised me.

Let me just say that I don't have a problem with the thread itself or the fact that people are showing sympathy for the people of the Gaza strip. It's just the whole stop-the-presses attitude that surprised me.

Perhaps it's meant as shock therapy for those sleeping?

Wassalam,

Y

Even if there is one for them, next you might ask and complain why there has no been a forum wide call to attention for the native in America, Aboriginal in Australia or Jews in Germany as if we are able to please everyone.

No, I wouldn't ask you to do that. I recognize that this is a Muslim forum, so people will be concerned with muslim issues. That doesn't mean people here don't care about the suffering of non-muslims; why bring them up on this forum unless it is clear the someone doesn't care?

Perhaps it's meant as shock therapy for those sleeping?

Yasnov... :sl:

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

So, to the point, Russ implied that Muslims here discriminated against other Muslims outside Palestine ... ? If it is so, then please refer to post from Bro freedslave #64.

Wassalam,

Y

Ok, at least someone managed to understand you.

Wassalam,

Y

:no:

May Allah :sl: bring our brothers and sisters in Gaza out of this suffering,

and may the whole Ummah come together as one and defeat the cruel enemies. Ameen.

Insha' Allah-Tallah everything is going to be fine!

That day is not far when those cruel zionist will get what they deserve!!!

May Allah :sl: help us all, Ameen.

I see they've blown up another part of the wall now to get their supplies!!

Wasnt it sick to hear America telling Egypt to close the border etc etc :sl:

Salamz

"A major donors conference to raise funds for the Palestinians has gone beyond expectations, with donors pledging $7.4 billion to help build a Palestinian state, organizers said Monday.

source = (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/WORLD/europe/12/17/palestinian.conf/index.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/WORLD/europe/12/17...conf/index.html[/url]

I am not sure how this donor thing works but If some one can find a link to any trusted organization that's accepting donations then please post it.

peace

Guest amani

May Allah help our brothers and sister, surely the help of Allah is near.

Surah Ibrahim verse 42-4

Consider not that Allah is unaware of that which the Zalimoon do, but He gives them respite up to a Day when the eyes will stare in horror.

(They will be) hastening forward with necks outstretched, their heads raised up (towards the sky), their gaze returning not towards them and their hearts empty (from thinking because of extreme fear).

And warn (O Muhammad SAW) mankind of the Day when the torment will come unto them; then the wrong-doers will say: "Our Lord! Respite us for a little while, we will answer Your Call and follow the Messengers!" (It will be said): "Had you not sworn aforetime that you would not leave (the world for the Hereafter).

Salamu Alaykum,

may Allah bring the peace among Palestinian muslims back there in Palestinian territory. Allah is more patient than humans but anyone shouldnt forget that Allah is getting angry with that events. . . Allah is the greatest, He is the one who decides whos gonna burn in HELL!