Islamic Forum
Islam Forever

Blackout In Besieged Gaza City

:sl:

Words cannot describe how angry and upset I am!!

O Allah, O The Merciful One! have mercy upon our brothers and sisters in Palestine! Grant them victory over their oppressors, grant them victory in the dunya and aakhirah. Verily, You are The Most Merciful! Ease their suffering, lift their pain, grant them sabr and strength, Yaa Rabb! O Allah, grant victory to all true Muslims over the world, grant them victory over their enemies, in this life and the next. Verily, You are The All-Hearer of our ad'iyah, Yaa Arham Ar-Raahimeen!

O Allah, unite the Muslim ummah, O Allah, unite the Muslim ummah, O Allah, unite the Muslim ummah!

Allahumma ameen! Ameen, ameen, ameen.

Ameen to all the ad'iyah, Allaahumma istajib.

PropellerAds

Ameen to all of the dua's. May Allah give strength to our Muslim brothers and sisters around the globe, and may He ease their burdens in this life and in the next.

The most evil incarnation of imperialism ever seen. I hope and pray that Palestinians remain steadfast during this crisis.

Aameen to all the du'aa. Yaa Allah 'aamen khawfahum wa kun ma'ahum (oh Allah calm their fear and be with them.)

SubhaanAllah. The crazy thing is that too many people see a whole other side to this. They see this prompted by Hamas' actions; they see israel as the instigator only of peace. They truly believe that the Zionists (although they do not call them Zionists) have good intentions as long as Hamas stops resisting the occupation. That is the deception. May Allah subahaanahu wa ta'aala open their eyes to the truth.

Palestinian crowds cheered as Hamas militants used a bulldozer to flatten sections of the chain and concrete fence. In a scene broadcast live on television around the world, Egyptian riot police watched from a distance as hundreds of people poured into Egypt.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetreuters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/article/topNews/idUSL2417232020080125"]Hamas Challenges Egypt..........[/url]

Allahu Akbar!!

SubhaanAllah. The crazy thing is that too many people see a whole other side to this. They see this prompted by Hamas' actions; they see israel as the instigator only of peace. They truly believe that the Zionists (although they do not call them Zionists) have good intentions as long as Hamas stops resisting the occupation.

They exactly know that daily oppression creates hatred. They also know that tanks, bulldozers, F16s and snipers shooting kids in the stomach don't go down well with a beseiged community, whose lands have been progressively stolen for decades.

They don't want to accept the existing realities, which is the actual point.

Hello fbernar. I appreciate your honesty and must say I am amazed to see such loyalty.

Actually I am willing to think that Bush forgot his medicine, and bam, suddenly all this happened. But then again, to qualify to be a president in the US, the candidate must be mentally healthy, mustn't he?

So, I am sorry fbernar, Bush is still responsible for what he did.

Wassalam,

Y

Hello Yasnov.

I do agree that he is responsible for anything he does, but we must ALSO remember that Congress gives things the okay as well. We must always remember that.

Anyways, I do feel horrible for the Palestinians because I know Allah (SWT) doesn't want us to use violence against violence, what a horrible strategy to solve problems. I hope He in his infinite wisdom provides our world leaders with a solution that any God fearing person will push through. May there be a solution to this horrible problem very soon.

Allah (SWT) bless and keep those Palestinians close in their suffering.

Ameeeeeeeeeeen To all the dua's And May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala UNITE US ALL and strengthen us and make us courageous to stand up for all injustices even if it means we have to go through some hardships too, May HE make US of the brave ones, May He ease all the sufferings of the people in Gaza and the West Bank and Make them the best in our ummah.......Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Rabi Inna Maghooroon Fantaser!

(Oh Allah we are oppressed so come to our aid)

To end this madness, vote for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul Forums Get the word out.

end the war

end the occupation

stop policing the world

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Ameen to all the Du'as. May Allah truly accept them. Insha'Allah - not just the walls in Egypt, but all the border walls that are stuck between the Muslims lands will be brought down. We are an Ummah.

Du'a is the number one source of helping our Muslim brothers and sisters. For those who have the ability to use credit cards, we can temporarily aid them with much needed supplies through (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethumanappeal(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk/"]Human Appeal[/url]. Even 20 Pounds/Dollars can help someone somewhere.

May Allah grant the Muslims victory. May He soften our hearts so we feel their pain. May He give them patience, and increase their Imaan. Ameen.

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Salam fbernar,

Hello Yasnov.

I do agree that he is responsible for anything he does, but we must ALSO remember that Congress gives things the okay as well. We must always remember that.

Yes, it will be unfair if we only hold Bush responsible for all of his crimes.

Anyways, I do feel horrible for the Palestinians because I know Allah (SWT) doesn't want us to use violence against violence, what a horrible strategy to solve problems.

Actually this is very simple, fbernar. When we look at TV where police chasing an armed murderer, police also use violence. When we look at such scene, do we ever think that the police is wrong in using violence? Of course no. That's just an appropriate response.

Wassalam,

Y

Actually this is very simple, fbernar. When we look at TV where police chasing an armed murderer, police also use violence. When we look at such scene, do we ever think that the police is wrong in using violence? Of course no. That's just an appropriate response.

Actually, when ever the police use violence against a suspect we look at it with a lot of suspicion in the US.

Actually, when ever the police use violence against a suspect we look at it with a lot of suspicion in the US.

Actually the word I used was armed murderer, not just a suspect.

Wassalam,

Y

In the name of Allah(God)

Babies are crying!

Bush comes to Arabia and dance!

Babies are bieng killed!

Bush comes to Islamic countries and laughes!

There isn't any food in Gaza!

Mahmud Abbas eats dinner with Ulmert!

Patients are dieing!

Egypt don't let them to come in!

Woe to the governments of Islamic countries!

They aren Muslim!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinfacts(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/img/Abdullah-Bush.jpg[/img]

We condemn the israeli regime's massacre of chidren and women in Ghaza.[using large font size is not allowed]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfinfacts(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/img/Abdullah-Bush.jpg"]Bush in Arabia[/url]

Edited by chamraan

^^^^ they have just sold themselves, the trust they had, their lives..... :sl:

things are worse than i thought.islraelis are continuing bombing in Gaza city.

But the blackout did not stop israel from continuing its military offensive, launching air raids in northern Gaza that killed at least two Palestinians late on Sunday.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/52F6F1B7-6E1E-4145-B998-450D05F5B504.htm"]source[/url]

israeli air raids

israel has continued to push ahead with its military offensive against Palestinian fighters in both Gaza and the West Bank in recent days.

Late on Sunday, at least two Palestinians were killed and two critically wounded in israeli air raids in the northern Gaza Strip.

Hamas officials said that the target was a group of fighters who launched makeshift rockets into southern israel.

The israeli army confirmed carrying out the two missile strikes.

Around 230 Palestinian rockets and mortars have been fired over the border since Tuesday, according to the israeli military.

At least 36 Gazans have been killed by israeli fire in the past week.

bombing,killing, injuries and no electricity in the hospitals makes the situation very bad.how are they supposed to give the injured help? :sl:

Ya Allah you are our saviour and to you we obey.you are our creator and the creator of this universe.ya Allah save our brothers and sisters from the torture. You know better than we do.ya Allah,save them and give them strength.

The US-Zionist puppets are controlling and manipulating Muslim countries on behalf of their Zionist masters.

Some Arab leaders are so ignorant that they ignore history. Zionists and the British had tricked Arab leaders into supporting the British to fight and defeat Turkey only to find that Arab countries fell into the hands of Western powers that enabled the British and other Western powers to conspire with Zionist terrorists to establish israel.

And now some Arab leaders have become the US-Zionist puppets who cooperate with Zionist terrorists to persecute and terrorize Palestinian people. These traitors are the Zionist whores for selling their souls to Zionist terrorists. And now Arabs are losing their land to Zionist terrorists.

and when they are doing things like that,it is establishing their nation-but when a muslim fights for his freedom,it's terrorism. :sl: i hate it

and there is more

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetisraelnationalnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/News/News.aspx/124981"]here[/url] is something outrageous

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_desip.igc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/GazaWater.html"]click here[/url] to see something that says otherwise

Salaam

I found this video on youtube, it suggests that we Muslims could help our sisters and brothers in Palestine by simply sending a letter to our local MP. I think it's a good idea we shouldn't assume and jump in conclusion that it'll make no difference but at least if we do and try Allah will help us through seeing some real actions. I was actually doing this but to be honest with you I am glad that Allah showed me this video because the structure and wordings of my letter to be honest was too emotional and from the MP's side it would seem too much politically exaggerated it would move the purpose of the letter to another level, I thought as I read it over. Anyways I think the model letter on the video is straight to the point and more influential.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=K6DsmUIQ2bI&feature=user"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=K6DsmUIQ2bI&feature=user[/url]

Salaam

Obviously the letter isn't perfect but is something to get us going, little advice from me. Add the feelings and desperation of Palestine people through this difficult time on it.

masalama

Salaam

I found this video on youtube, it suggests that we Muslims could help our sisters and brothers in Palestine by simply sending a letter to our local MP. I think it's a good idea we shouldn't assume and jump in conclusion that it'll make no difference but at least if we do and try Allah will help us through seeing some real actions. I was actually doing this but to be honest with you I am glad that Allah showed me this video because the structure and wordings of my letter to be honest was too emotional and from the MP's side it would seem too much politically exaggerated it would move the purpose of the letter to another level, I thought as I read it over. Anyways I think the model letter on the video is straight to the point and more influential.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=K6DsmUIQ2bI&feature=user"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=K6DsmUIQ2bI&feature=user[/url]

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Waarakatuh

Insha'Allah you are well

Jazakam'Allahu Khiarun for sharing that video. Insha'Allah it has inspired me to take a similar action. Furthermore, if we can gather the Muslims and non-Muslims in our own schools and Masjids to write such letters, Insha'Allah we can help make a difference.

[EDIT: From where can we find the address to which we should mail?]

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Edited by Habdisullah

Ameeeeeeeeeeen To all the dua's And May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala UNITE US ALL and strengthen us and make us courageous to stand up for all injustices even if it means we have to go through some hardships too, May HE make US of the brave ones, May He ease all the sufferings of the people in Gaza and the West Bank and Make them the best in our ummah.......Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

May Allah (swt) help everyone in Palestine through this time and those who have family and friends in Palestine and are also suffering. Ameen.

Assalamu alaykum.

After writing statements and making dua for phalestine how many of us have used pepsi, coke and Mc'dol products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we have any other alternatives, we should boycott Zionist products for the money would go to israel and Zionists are using the money buy bullets, bombs etc to kill our sisters and brothers in Palestine. I am surprised to see Muslims consuming Zionist products such as pepsi, coke etc while we have other alternatives. Please boycott israel and Zionist products to save our sisters and brothers in Palestine.

Assalamu alaykum.

After writing statements and making dua for phalestine how many of us have used pepsi, coke and Mc'dol products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget your computers and cell phones , yup , zionist inventions and products . BTW - get off the net , more zionist technology . In fact the webhosting for this very forum , is quite possibly "zionists " .