Islamic Forum
Islam Forever

Blackout In Besieged Gaza City

Dont forget your computers and cell phones , yup , zionist inventions and products

Where did you go to school? israel? The modern cell phone was brought to you by Texas Instruments and the modern computer was brought to you by IBM. Please stop dreaming ...

Wassalam,

Y

PropellerAds

pay attention yasnov , I said "zionists " . go talk to your pal ###### , he knows who all the zionists are .

Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Matthew 27:46

According to the bible this happened before his death, which the least a person can say is that it was not an easy one. Whipped, smote, had nails implanted through his hands and feet, given vinegar as a drink, his blood spurted out spraying the indifferent crowd which was only trying to find new ways to torture him.

But all this was not the cause that pushed Jesus to cry loudly for God, as it was said in the bible:

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. James 1: 2->4

Also Jesus must have known that god was perfect, meaning that he will not forget nor subject anyone to tests:

Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God," for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. James 1: 13->16

So the reason for this cry lies someplace else. For a moment Jesus had the same realization that Sartre character Garcin had: Hell is other people (L’Enfer, c’est les autres). He remembered all what has happened to him from the moment of his captivity: two of his apostle betrayed him, one out of fear and the other out of greed; the governor Pilate stood there claiming innocence and casting the guilt upon the crowd; the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that Jesus is the enemy thus Barabbas the murder should be freed; the pedestrians mocked his impuissance to free himself; lastly even his comrades in crucifixion, the thieves, found amusement in insulting him . Seeing himself circled by deception, irresponsibility and ignorance, and knowing that:

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2: 14->17

He found that the best way to teach them a lesson was by asking the question My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? And letting them find the answer.

Finally abou khaled, a fellow member on gawaher, posted this hadith:

The foolish person is one who subordinates himself to his cravings and desires and expects from Allah the fulfillment of his desires.

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #15. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

Assalamu alaykum.

When we say; don't use the products made by Anti-phalastenis, our aim is a symbolic protest. By not using pepsi and coke we may not hurt their economies but it gives self satisfaction.

If there are alternative sources available for computers and other products we should buy these products from those sources.

What starts with a symbolic protest will Insha Allah will finally humble these tyrants.

Where did you go to school? israel? The modern cell phone was brought to you by Texas Instruments and the modern computer was brought to you by IBM. Please stop dreaming ...

Pepsi, Coke, and McDonalds are all US products as well. If the plan is to boycott either US products for US support of israel or only boycott those that sell in israel, then both TI and IBM would still fit both criteria.

Walls cannot contain them. :sl:

Gazans Make New Hole In Wall

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7208252.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7208252.stm[/url]

Also: israel Eases Restrictions on Gaza

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7201757.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7201757.stm[/url]

So things are looking better. :sl:

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

The siege of Gaza has failed

January 27, 2008

The border with Egypt was breached in a single moment, with no warning. It is impossible to refrain from asking whether any of our decision makers, or any of those who whisper in their ears, foresaw this scenario and prepared for it. When Vice Premier Haim Ramon boasts of the impressive decision-making process that preceded last fall's military operation in Syria, his words sound bizarre in light of what is happening in the South.

While hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are streaming into Egyptian Rafah and Hosni Mubarak is having trouble reestablishing the border, while Hamas has succeeded in ending the siege of Gaza via a well-planned operation and simultaneously won the sympathy of the world.

In his speech, Ehud Olmert declared: "Mistakes were made; there were failures. But in addition, lessons were learned, mistakes were corrected, modes of behavior were changed and, above all, the decisions we have made since then have led to greater security, greater calm and greater deterrence than there had been for many years." Olmert was referring to the Winograd report. But he categorically ignored the fact that what was happening in the South completely contradicts his statements. If that is what learning lessons looks like, if that is what deterrence means, the Olmert government has precious little to boast about.

HAARETZ ( Zionist Daily)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/948081.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/948081.html[/url]

The Qassam as collective punishment

January 27, 2008

Imagine a situation in which thousands and thousands of people, many of them children and the elderly, are plunged into a reality in which they must fear for their lives day in and day out, in which their livelihoods are crippled, with their schools and even pre-schools under siege. Entire communities are trapped, paralyzed. Whole childhoods are spent in a state of post-traumatic stress.

The people living in this place are forced to bear the burden of the entire israeli-Palestinian conflict. They are the unarmed proxy warriors of their side, victimized by the tactical cruelty of the other.

Collective punishment is abhorrent. It is morally reprehensible. It is functionally self-defeating. It destroys the moral fiber of those who order it, practice it, countenance it, turn a blind eye to it. And those who are subjected to it.

HAARETZ (Zionist Daily)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/948076.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethaaretz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hasen/spages/948076.html[/url]

End 'siege' of Gaza, israeli activists urge

Washington Times

January 27, 2008

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — israeli peace groups yesterday attempted a symbolic breach of an economic blockade of the Gaza Strip with truckloads of essential relief supplies.

More than a thousand israeli demonstrators gathered outside the Erez crossing point on the israeli side, demanding the israeli government end the blockade.

In the cold rain, protesters marched along the wall separating israel from Gaza holding banners that read, "Break down the walls of the siege" and "End the strangulation of Gaza."

israeli authorities did not permit the relief aid to reach the Palestinian side.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwashingtontimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080127/FOREIGN/839596535/1001"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwashingtontimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/apps/pbcs.d.../839596535/1001[/url]

pay attention yasnov , I said "zionists " . go talk to your pal ###### , he knows who all the zionists are .

Yes, and computers and cell phones are not your Zionist master's invention.

Pepsi, Coke, and McDonalds are all US products as well. If the plan is to boycott either US products for US support of israel or only boycott those that sell in israel, then both TI and IBM would still fit both criteria.

I think it's not the way we see it. You are also a 'US product', but you are not 'boycotted' so far for being one, right?

Wassalam,

Y

...1,600,000 Palestinians are dying out of hunger, lack of food and medicine, for 8 months now. And as if all this wasn't enough, now they cut fuel and electricity on them. How on earth small babies are going to survives, and how will patients breathe oxygen? Al Jazirah are now airing dying patients in their hospital beds, while their loved ones are trying to get them some oxygen using hand pumps! Streets are lurking in total darkness, bakeries stopped working, sewerage water filled up the streets, no transportation, no ambulance, no emergency services, and water stations are about to stop working in a few hours as we speak...

None of this ever happened. No one starved. Babies didn't die in incubators. Sewage didn't fill the streets. This one just kind of fizzled on you, didn't it ? I looks almost like you guys wished all this happened, so you could say 'I told you so.' Maybe next time.

What are you people doing!? This thread is supposed to be for us to pray for Palestine!

But as an Egyptian, I seriously don't know what we should do :sl: or what more we can do. Egypt is very poor and we don't have accomodation or money to keep the poor Palestinians. And I'm going to say something else and I don't care if anybody gets offended: why don;t other Arab countries help instead of always letting Egypt do everything???????? Wher's Jordan? Where's Saudi Arabia? Where's the UAE? Where's Libya? Where's Kuwait? All these countries are much richer than Egypt and their countries don't have nearly as many problems as Egypt. And if we let all the Palestinaians in, not only will they live on the street, but israel will undoubteldy take over the one Palestinian land and Palestine will never exist again. To add insult to injury, if you're going to let Palestinians in, that means you're also letting in Hamas and Fath'. Then Egypt will be their new battleground and what you saw from them in South Lebanon and Gaza will occur once again. Imagine having Hamas, Fat'h, Al-Qaeda and the more moderate Muslim Brotherhood all in one country. It will be a bloodbath. Thousands will die for no reason. Islam will look bad. Egypt will look bad. The Egyptian economy will crumble. Influential Egyptians will flee the country and Egypt will suffer from even more brain drain than it does today. One of the "Islamic" groups will overthrow the current government by force and will shut down great Islamic institutions such as Al-Azhar and they will deem Al-Azhar as "un-Islamic". Big colleges such as the AUC, BUE, GUC and Cairo University will either be shut down or the education levels there will drop. It will be like the Taliban with Afghanistan all over again. They will teach Islam in an incorrect fashion. Tourism will drop heavily. It is even unlikely that they will use the Suez Canal and the Aswan Dam wisely. In time Palestinians will lose their identity and then they will blame Egypt; then you'll find a nationalist Palestinian group form in Egypt and that will add to the bloodbaths. Then Egyptian resistance groups will form. The military will then get involved. The police will arrest myriads of innocent people. Chaos will arise in Egypt if all the Palestinians are let into the country. I think moderate Western countries such as Canada or Japan should get involved; it is clear how evil America, israel and Europe are since they are allowing something like this to happen. If only the Arabs would help instead of ALWAYS letting Egypt take care of things. It shames me to say that I am very disappointed with all Arabs except Egypt. They should at least pressurize their governments into doing something. Hell, even football fans in Egypt are doing their part by hanging up anti-israel/ pro-Palestine banners. It's things like this that weaken the Muslim Ummah.

:sl:

why don;t other Arab countries help instead of always letting Egypt do everything???????? Wher's Jordan? Where's Saudi Arabia? Where's the UAE? Where's Libya? Where's Kuwait?

Brother, it's not only the Arab countries that need to help, it's all the Muslim countries (but then again, do any exist?) Shame upon those Muslims and the Muslim countries who had the power and the means to help their fellow brothers and sisters in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Sudan, and Palestine - but failed to do so. Allah will not change the state of the people until the people change what is in themselves. Unfortunately, the only thing that concerns a vast majority of people nowadays is their honor (in what?), pride (again, in what?), their wealth and well being. May Allah save us from our own destruction. :no:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnormanfinkelstein(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/img/features/latuff/img/12.jpg[/img]

Latuff: Palestine Unbreakable

'Palestinians survived Ariel Sharon.

Palestinians will survive Ehud Olmert.

Palestinians will survive any other criminal created by USrael, you know why?

Because Palestine is unbreakable.'

Edited by Habdisullah

"ya Allah,you are the most merciful,all knowing.you are ar-raheem ar-rahmaan.

send our salawaat upon upon our beloved prophet.

ya Allah.you are most knowing of the situations on this earth.

Ya Allah,give all our sisters and brothers strength to face the tests they are facing.

Give them strength to face the torture they are being exposed to by Your enemies.

Ya Allah save us and all the true muslims from hell fire,

Ya Allah save our sisters and brother from the evil clutches of Your enemies.

YaAllah forgive All our sins and grant all of us jannatul firdhaus.

ya Allah forgive us.

you are all knowing of all our deeds.

ya Allah,save the muslims from torture . "

Ameen

Edited by shaheena

The latest developments can be read here...

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_electronicintifada(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/v2/article9259.shtml"]Closure turns Gaza's streets into sewers - 28.01.08[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_electronicintifada(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/v2/article9255.shtml"]Down goes the wall - 25.01.08[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_electronicintifada(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/v2/article9246.shtml"]Gaza's last gasp - 23.01.08[/url]

In other news today, an Egyptian soccer player showed the true feelings of majority of Arabs and Muslims about the Gazan's plight by this gesture here.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfileden(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/files/2007/3/1/836304/Satellite.jpg[/img]

Story can be read here. (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1199279954075&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout"]Aboutreika Warned Over Gaza Sympathy[/url]

At this point, I really don't know what to say. When is this going to end? There is no excuse for this to continue, and the Yahudi occupiers know very well that this has gone far beyond their stated aim of just 'retaliation' because of some Palestinian home-made rockets landing in israeli towns. They have the 6th most powerful army in the world, if they really feel so strongly about Palestinian militants, they can always target just those militants, and it is well beyond their means to do so. But that has never been IOF's style. Shame on them for inflicting this...

Dont forget your computers and cell phones , yup , zionist inventions and products . BTW - get off the net , more zionist technology . In fact the webhosting for this very forum , is quite possibly "zionists " .

You claim that you are a Christian and you are proud of Zionist products while Zionists are terrorizing Christians and Muslims in Palestine. What kind of Christian are you? Does Jesus ask you to support the Zionist terrorism? Have you forgotten that Malaysia, which is a Muslim country, manufacture the electronic components? Please boycott Zionist products.

The US-Zionist puppets are controlling and manipulating Muslim countries ...

... Zionists and the British had tricked Arab leaders ...

I see '######' say this a lot. That Muslims were 'tricked' or 'manipulated'. Why are 'you guys', according to him, being 'tricked' so much ? Why are you so gullible ? When are 'you guys' going to smarten up ?

Funny how our non Muslim members haven't posted in this topic as of yet. They must be struck by such grief that they've lost their willpower to talk!

I have been reading with much curiosity. This has been an amazing display of perspectives, and I must say to see your opinions on matters such as this is exactly why I joined this board.

How do you respond to the fact that Palestinians have been attacking israel with rockets?

israel isn't going anywhere, why do the other Arab states not simply accept Palestinians into their own countries?

I have recently spoken with a Palestinian who said the treatment he received from Arab states was worse than the treatment he received from israelis. How do you account for this?

and finally, if any of you would like to discuss this on a different medium (aim, yahoo, skype) please let me know in PM.

Peace

How do you respond to the fact that Palestinians have been attacking israel with rockets?

So you justify israel's action. When you justify the actions of israel as reactions, then you have to agree that whatever is happening around the world is also a reaction and is a valid action.

israel isn't going anywhere, why do the other Arab states not simply accept Palestinians into their own countries?

Why Arab states alone, the whole muslim world will accept the phalestinians, first ask israel to pack and leave Phalastine. Presently in the whole world all the countries who had occupied other's territories have vacated, why can't israel follow.

How do you respond to the fact that Zionists are using tanks, artilleries, armoured personnel carriers, helicopters, jets etc to terrorize and massacre so many innocent Palestinian people and Lebanese people in Palestine and Lebanon respectively since the establishment of the illegal israel? In other word, Zionists are forcing Palestinian people, who are using very few rifles, rockets, and rocks, to fight Zionists. Palestinian people have their right to defend Palestine, Palestinian people and their land against the brutal and barbaric Zionists.

Palestine belongs to Palestinian people so Zionists should surrender Palestine back to Palestinian people who are the rightful owners of the land. Why do the Europe and USA not simply give Zionists a part of Alaska or Siberia for the Zionists to live in? After all Zionists come from Europe and USA before occupying Palestine illegally.

I have recently spoken with a Palestinian who said the treatment he received from Arab states was worse than the treatment he received from israelis. How do you account for this?

I have many evidence that show how the Zionists terrorize and massacre innocent Palestinian people in Palestine, destroy their homes and seize their land illegally. The fact is Zionists are persecuting, terrorizing, forcing and coercing Palestinian people to leave Palestine for Arab countries. And there are many Palestinian people who are still living in Arab countries indicating that the israeli regime of terror is far worse than Arab countries.

and finally, if any of you would like to discuss this on a different medium (aim, yahoo, skype) please let me know in PM.

Can you give me your yahoo ID?

None of this ever happened. No one starved. Babies didn't die in incubators. Sewage didn't fill the streets. This one just kind of fizzled on you, didn't it ? I looks almost like you guys wished all this happened, so you could say 'I told you so.' Maybe next time.

Here are some news that refute your wild allegations:

israel Will Not Restore Fuel Supply To Gaza

AHN - 19 hours ago

The officials also told the court that they intend to cut electricity in the area in order to intensify the war on Hamas.

Despite break, crisis builds in Gaza - Los Angeles Times, CA - Jan 28, 2008

israel-OPT: Medical supplies in Gaza running low - IRINnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link), NY - 19 hours ago

Continue the siege - Ynetnews, israel - Jan 27, 2008

Gaza fuel supply cut - The Statesman, India - Jan 21, 2008

`800000 in darkness' as Gaza power cut off - Toronto Star, Canada - Jan 21, 2008

Peace

So you justify israel's action. When you justify the actions of israel as reactions, then you have to agree that whatever is happening around the world is also a reaction and is a valid action.

peace ahamed sharif

I want to make it abundantly clear that I justify no one's actions, israeli or otherwise. I am here to ask questions, hear your opinions, and then spread what you say through channels available to me. By personal preference I admire Islamic society higher than any other, and I feel like us in the West are regrettably ignorant regarding nearly everything that goes on in your world. If I ask the occasional indiscreet question (which I have done in the past) it is only due to my clumsiness, and not to my animosity, and occasionally it is due to my overzealous curiosity. I really do wish to know how you view events in the world, and I can see as how my post has been reported it may not have been received ideally. I wish to extend my apologies if anyone was offended.

Why Arab states alone, the whole muslim world will accept the phalestinians, first ask israel to pack and leave Phalastine. Presently in the whole world all the countries who had occupied other's territories have vacated, why can't israel follow.

As I understand it, the other countries had colonies, so they left and went to their mainland. israel isn't a colony, it is the only land the Jews have of their own, so they cannot leave to go to someone else's land, even though their culture is Western. Does that make sense?

How do you respond to the fact that Zionists are using tanks, artilleries, armoured personnel carriers, helicopters, jets etc to terrorize and massacre so many innocent Palestinian people and Lebanese people in Palestine and Lebanon respectively since the establishment of the illegal israel? In other word, Zionists are forcing Palestinian people, who are using very few rifles, rockets, and rocks, to fight Zionists. Palestinian people have their right to defend Palestine, Palestinian people and their land against the brutal and barbaric Zionists.

I also understand the the vast majority of Palestinians are peaceful, and do not use military material to attempt to earn their liberation.

As I understand it, this is why things happen as they do. It is no secret that israel would prefer a country that was completely Hebrew, it is also no secret that because they have faced several countries in the past who intend to overrun them, they have no tolerance at all for violence. If two soldiers are kidnapped, there is a war. If a building is bombed, there is an invasion, if someone throws a rock, there is police action. Because war is all around them, and they are small, violence is often the only answer they can resort to, and if they give ground in any small way there are many many people around them willing to take up any yielded land. Therefore when there is violence against israel, they have no patience nor mercy, and their response is disproportionate. I am not saying this is right, I am saying this is why they do what they do. When you are surrounded by people who want to push you into the sea you cannot expect peace to work.

Palestine belongs to Palestinian people so Zionists should surrender Palestine back to Palestinian people who are the rightful owners of the land. Why do the Europe and USA not simply give Zionists a part of Alaska or Siberia for the Zionists to live in? After all Zionists come from Europe and USA before occupying Palestine illegally.

There is not much we can do regarding Siberia, as that is Russian territory (and not very hospitable land at that) but I wish the solution could be that simple regarding Alaska. I've also wondered whether or not offering all Palestinians American citizenship under the pretense that they are refugees could bring about some level of restitution. The Palestinian I know whom I referenced in my earlier post did this, he went to America and got citizenship as well as several degrees, and now he is very prosperous and living in Qatar.

The story of israel is this; when they lived in Europe they were subjected to the occasional pogrom, violence based solely on the fact that they were Jews, they learned to be peaceful so that they wouldn't incite more violence, they accepted death quietly and did what they could to avoid antagonizing the population in the place that they lived. Then, Hitler came to power and used the peaceful nature of the Jews against them, rounding them up and sending them to concentration camps, resulting in the holocaust (this is the story, whether or not you believe it is true). Jews that attempted to flee to America were turned away by the boatload, because Americans didn't want to have too many people come into their country bringing their poverty. They had nowhere to go, and so they suffered and died. When World War II ended and everything was exposed, and America was horrified at how they turned away people subjected to this violence, and Europe was shocked by the fact that this happened in military camps within their own country, a change occurred in Jewish culture. They realized that if this were to happen again, there was no reason for America to accept them in a different way, or for Europe not to turn a blind eye. They realized that the group who was going to look out for them was themselves, and so a portion of their community resolved to find a homeland that they could defend, rather than being forced to turn to unreliable friends.

Because israel is their ancestral land, and because it was currently held by a group who understood their side and felt guilty regarding the holocaust (the British) they made efforts to create a country there, and after a struggle whose tactics mirror those of Hamas and the PLO (something many Westerners seem all too willing to forget) israel was founded. This displaced the Palestinians, and created our current crisis.

I know you may not think this story is entirely true, and I have no deliberate stance on this. In the same way that understanding that some Middle Easterners do not believe that the holocaust is true is necessary when you understand their point of view, to understand the israeli side it is necessary to realize that they believe it is true.

There are other reasons aside from religious heritage as to why israel cannot be in the United States. For one, the United States government actually controls very little land, it is up to the individual states to decide what is done with their land for the most part. But I think the analogy is useful, because many Americans scoff when they hear that proposal because it sounds ridiculous to displace Americans for another country, and yet that is what israel does in the Middle East.

I have many evidence that show how the Zionists terrorize and massacre innocent Palestinian people in Palestine, destroy their homes and seize their land illegally. The fact is Zionists are persecuting, terrorizing, forcing and coercing Palestinian people to leave Palestine for Arab countries. And there are many Palestinian people who are still living in Arab countries indicating that the israeli regime of terror is far worse than Arab countries.

Can you give me your yahoo ID?

I have been pointed to documentation of violent acts against Palestinians, and I agree, it is deplorable, but it is also comparable to how Lebanon treats their Palestinians, according to my source.

my yahoo ID, for your or anyone else who would like to tell me what they think (and I am very interested in listening) is jkhendric[at]yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

peace

As I understand it, the other countries had colonies, so they left and went to their mainland. israel isn't a colony, it is the only land the Jews have of their own, so they cannot leave to go to someone else's land, even though their culture is Western. Does that make sense?

We know israel is not a colony. But everyone knows that it is proxy government of the west. So before vacating if you plant a proxy ruler does that make sense?

I feel pity for the jews. Poor guys, they are being played with by the west. They are given weapon technology to create a sense of terror among the Arab rulers and sell weapons worth billions to these Arabs. Good commerce!!! But poor jews are caught with sleepless nights and peace of mind during day; for half a century.

You were suggesting the phalastenians to live as refugees in US, why not the jews with US citizenship.

peace

We know israel is not a colony. But everyone knows that it is proxy government of the west. So before vacating if you plant a proxy ruler does that make sense?

That does, but it seems like a mutual use. The West uses them as a political arbiter willing to use force when the West doesn't have the stomach, but the israelis get a sovereign country out of it.

I feel pity for the jews. Poor guys, they are being played with by the west. They are given weapon technology to create a sense of terror among the Arab rulers and sell weapons worth billions to these Arabs. Good commerce!!! But poor jews are caught with sleepless nights and peace of mind during day; for half a century.

I agree, more than anything I think everyone wants peace.

You were suggesting the phalastenians to live as refugees in US, why not the jews with US citizenship.

We have a great deal of Jews in the United States, there are more in New York than in israel actually. I think that most Jews come from Western countries like the US and Europe, so a great deal have given up the opportunity for citizenship and they have given it up for israel, so it really wouldn't help to offer it again.

Palestinians on the other hand, for the most part (but not all) are refugees, and need a chance to advance their personal conditions. I don't think it's something that will solve everything, but it would be a more tangible way for the United states to participate and help.

when i was reading the posts i was staring on religion before looking at the name

when i saw nonreligion last post then i saw the quote in hes post then suddenly the great reply ( that does )

i nearly fell of my chair seacow , lol

Here are some news that refute your wild allegations:

israel Will Not Restore Fuel Supply To Gaza

AHN - 19 hours ago

The officials also told the court that they intend to cut electricity in the area in order to intensify the war on Hamas.

Despite break, crisis builds in Gaza - Los Angeles Times, CA - Jan 28, 2008.....

Your c/p refuted NOTHING. You talk out your ^ss. Besides, why should israel sell energy to a terrorist run entity that vows to destroy it ? Iran sends arms and terrorists to Gaza, let them send fuel. Next, ###### will want israel to give Hamas more accurate rockets.