Islamic Forum

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah,

mind if i butt in??

i think the answer 2 the 2nd Q is >>>>

it has somthin 2 do wiv the letr E... it doesnt hav it or somethin like dat.

salaam

:D

Dont tell me that you figured it out by yourself and that "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] had nothing to do with it.

PropellerAds
ahem ahem,

may i come in :D

aaaaah so here's the same loads of question :D

ah ok i'll keep shut :D

I guess that these questions were also asked in other forum like "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicboard(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicboard(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Am I right?

Dont tell me that you figured it out by yourself and that google had nothing to do with it.

lol... okieees. i wont then. :D

wa alaikum salaam

i'm naturally clever...

lol how'd u know?? :D

salaam

first question

You ask a a door - "If I were to ask the other door which door leads to the city of truth, what would he say". And then you pick the opposite door of what he tells you, because it isant telling the truth

Edited by lailaha_ilalla

salaam

first question

You ask a a door - "If I were to ask the other door which door leads to the city of truth, what would he say". And then you pick the opposite door of what he tells you, because it isant telling the truth

Clever or "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url]?

Clever or Google?

:D i didnt use google :D

i used "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]yahoo[/url] :D

salaam...

so if u ask the truth door it will say its me (or somfin like dat) and the lie dor would aswell coz its always lyin.

i'm confused.

i m confused tooo..

explain & post answers bro... my head hurts.

salaam...

so if u ask the truth door it will say its me (or somfin like dat) and the lie dor would aswell coz its always lyin.

i'm confused

salaam

there are two possible answers

Answer(1): You ask a a door - "If I were to ask the other door which door leads to the city of truth, what would he say". And then you pick the opposite door of what he tells you.

Answer(2): Ask the door - "If I asked you which door leads to the city of truth before, which door would you have told me?" (negative and negative = positive, positive and positive = positive). and you choose the door that it directs you to.

now do you get it ?? :D

Edited by lailaha_ilalla

aslaam alkyum,

ok in qu. 2 letter E is missing, and its the most commonly used letter in the english language, weird right?

Q. the one abou the doors, again answer is right.

basically the lkying door will always lie, so they will both be lying, therefore, they will only give one door as the answer, right? so u pick the opposit one.

i think all the riddles have been answered? ill post some more.

wa alkyum aslaam

Let me try explaining it to others and also to myself.

Door of truth...lets call it door 1

Door of lie......lets call it door 2

I have to ask just one question...and I dont know to which door I am asking the question. So there can be two scenarios. In first scenario I will ask door of truth. And in second scenario I will ask door of lie. And in each scenario we have to choose the door which is opposite from door's answer.

Lets see if it works or not.

First Scenario

Suppose I ask the door (which is door of truth, but I dont know that yet), "If I were to ask the other door which door leads to the city of truth, what would he say".

Him being the door of truth will say that the other door will reply that the door 2 is the door of truth.

So because his reply is door 2 (door of lie), we do the opposite and go through the door to whom we posed the question....Which is DOOR of TRUTH!!!!

Second Scenario

Suppose I ask the door (which is door of lie, but I dont know that yet), "If I were to ask the other door which door leads to the city of truth, what would he say".

Him being the door of lie will say that the other door will reply that the door 2 is the door of truth.

So because his reply is door 2 (door of lie), we do the opposite and go through the door to whom we didnt pose the question....Which is DOOR of TRUTH!!!!

This does work....

I bet that counting fingers seems a better solution now :D

Edited by AaTk

I still dont understand the logic behind choosing the door which is opposite from door's answer.

You gave us the explaination & now u don't understand ? :D

I know :D

They wrote that we have to ask just one question and in the end we have to choose the opposite door from the answer.

I just put these two things in the story and played both scenarios.

But the thing I dont understand is that why do we have to choose the opposite door. What is the logic behind it.

I have trouble understanding the logic, because I never did anything logical in my life :D

Another riddle which I cannot solve since long long time is that why does the icon of brother Mansoor Ansari shows X

av-5244.jpg

When are you going to change the icon. :D

ditto.

i understood after reading it 1000 times. alhamdulillah.

more riddles = more people cheatin! :D

... but as long as the answers r correct... it aint a problem... right??

:D i  didnt use google  :D

i used yahoo  :D

:D LOL

Lets ask brother muslim mujahid, whether he was able to solve the riddle of the door. Or did he look at the answer.

aslaam alkyum,

well wht kind of riddler would i be if i didnt solve the riddle myslef?

ok here are some more....

1. "I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball."

2. What lives as long as it eats, but dies when it drinks?

3. What 11-letter English word is always pronounced incorrectly?

wa alkyum aslaam

aaah well i know all the 3 !

no not "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]GOOGLE[/url] OR "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]YAHOO[/url] :D

but i'll keep quite :D

Baldy !

I know answer to two.

2. Fire (It eats eg through wood and extinguishes with water).

2. 11 letter word spelled incorrectly is incorrectly.

I figured these out myself. I feel proud. First time that I solved any puzzle without help of (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]. But I think I might have heard these one long time before, because I am not that smart to solve puzzles on my own.

The first one is too complicated for me.

Brother muslim mujahid and zAk, I think you are posting these from another forum....say, Islamicboard(contact admin if its a beneficial link) :D

Oki Doki, I searched for the 1st puzzle on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] and found the answer. But its not that impressive answer.

Couldnt resist to search. And on the way, found some more puzzles which were good like,

If you take whole away, some still remains.

Answer: wholesome

What can you catch, but not throw.

Answer: cold

I liked this one:

I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

Answer: shadow

1.  "I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball."

Is it Tomorrow

ok try this one:

'Excuse me, Slave', said the Princess, 'I have a job for you'. The Princess handed the sculptor a big ball of clay. 'I would like some decorations for my new palace. I want you to build me lots of little pyramids out of this clay. The base has to measure 8 centimetres by 8 centimetres, and they have to be 6 centimetres high.

The slave looked at the ball of clay, and measured it. It's diameter was 20 centimetres, and it seemed to be a perfect sphere. He wondered how many pyramids he could make... do you know?

Asalamu Alaikum

Wouldn't happen to be 32 would it?