Islamic Forum

:D

No, I refuse to think about it. My mind has gotten used to searching on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]. Even if I know the answer, I will search on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] to confirm it and then post it here.

I will give this a try, but I am telling you, I will have very bad headache after that, and you will be responsible for it.

PropellerAds

You will have to think about this :D ... coz (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] can only search, not think for you... not yet anyway :D

I disagree with you. I have found a loophole in your statement. I think and then (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] searches. The only difference is that I dont think about the answer but instead I think which words will give better search results on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url].

So I am thinking, but not for the thing which I should.

:D and also :D

Dont except answer from me anytime soon, I have noticed that my brain cells have become dormant and I have to give them sometime to regenerate. I gave up after thinking about it for 1 minute. I can figure it out, but it will take me much.....longer time.

Muhahahahaha!

OK, I will give you a clue if you stop the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] search and search yr head instead.

Ok, I will take that risk. Go ahead give a clue. I doubt it will work.

Acha, i will make it easy now... you have to think about energy manipulation to come up with a solution... :D

Its not a trick question :D

What!!! what is energy speculation...sorry, manipulation.

Dont force me to go back to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]. I tell you, one more clue like this and I will go back to old self of googling everthing. :D

Think of the attributes and functions of a switch and of a light bulb... how can you use those to come up with a solution to the riddle... bearing in mind the clue.

:D :D :D

Hmm..I can assure you that you will be disappointed to know that even after explaining your clue, I have no clue what you are saying. But dont worry, I will work on it.

Just a wild guess...is breaking one of the bulb a good way to proceed with thinking of answer?

:D  :D  :D  <--- this is kind of a clue  :D

I got this clue. One bulb off two bulbs on? Isnt this what you are pointing towards.

Hmm..I can assure you that you will be disappointed to know that even after explaining your clue, I have no clue what you are saying. But dont worry, I will work on it.

Just a wild guess...is breaking one of the bulb a good way to proceed with thinking of answer?

O man! no way... you are barking up the wrong tree :D

Sorry, that was a male type of a solution, breaking things. :D

Yipee, the brain cells are starting to return to work after a lengthy leave.

I couldnt resist to search (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url], in one second I found the answer. I searched for "3 bulbs 3 switches" and the first search result was with the answer.

Interesting answer though. It would have taken me long time to reach there.

And I found two funny replies to this riddle also from the search on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url].

OK give the answer... and the funny replies

You were so close to getting it yrself :D

och u switch on 2 lights n 10mins later switch off one, n the warm bulb is the one u switched off n the cold is the one u didnt n he 3rd id switched on :D

get it? :D

Ok here is the actual answer.

Flip one switch on and wait a minute. Flip it off and flip another switch on. Teleport to the room. The switch you just flipped corresponds to the light that's on. Feel the two bulbs that are off. The switch you flipped first corresponds to the hot bulb, while the switch you never flipped corresponds to the room-temperature bulb.

The funny answers:

1. Turn one switch on and off for a few years and then switch another one on and teleport to the room. The one that's burned out was the first switch, the one that's on is the second switch, and the one that's off is the unused switch.

2. Turn on one light and leave it on for awhile at night for a month, then turn it off and turn on the second switch. Teleport there and the one that has dead bugs underneath it is the first one that was on. The light that's currently on is the second switch..

Sorry for not guessing it myself, it would have taken me whole night to think of the answer.

och u switch on 2 lights n 10mins later switch off one, n the warm bulb is the one u switched off n the cold is the one u didnt n he 3rd id switched on :D

the 3rd is switched on i mean :D

Sister, you got it. Mabrook.

Ok here is the actual answer.

Flip one switch on and wait a minute. Flip it off and flip another switch on. Teleport to the room. The switch you just flipped corresponds to the light that's on. Feel the two bulbs that are off. The switch you flipped first corresponds to the hot bulb, while the switch you never flipped corresponds to the room-temperature bulb.

WOW both of you got it at the same time... didney think this will be on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] lol