Islamic Forum

:D

Sorry, father and his son were travelling in a car. Sorrrry.

PropellerAds

Yup. It was tricky because when you say surgeon the mind automatically thinks male.

Another one similar.

A black car is going through a town painted in black, all the towns electricity is not working and there is no light, and the car's lights are also not working. How can the driver still drive his car.

Edited by AaTk

Is this also from (www.)"http://google"]google[/url]? like the last one? so i can search it also? oops :D

Yup, daytime. Again, tricking the mind with the word black that it will be night. :D

No, I didnt get them from (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]. Someone told me these long time back.

Ahhh well done mr desert, offcourse makes alot of sense, i will presume u didn't (www.)"http://google"]google[/url] that :D

Here is link to more riddles, what they call "lateral thinking". Some are quite good. But I cannot find answers for them. I know some of them.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.derf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/riddles/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.derf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/riddles/[/url]

Edited by AaTk

Here is another one with lateral thinking but with answers:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rec-puzzles(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/lateral.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rec-puzzles(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/lateral.html[/url]