Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
john316

Hello!

Hi

My name is Aaron. I from India but I curremtly reside in the United States. I am a born again Christian. I am interested to study your religion in depth, and try to understand not why you believe in Islam but why you dont believe in Christ. I have some knowledge about it. I do not consider myself Christian scholar by any means. But I hope my quest to seek the truth behind your religion will be a successful one and I hope the Spirit of truth gives us some wisdom into revealing who the one true God really it. All the best guys.

PropellerAds

Welcome to the forum. Aaron.

I hope you can find the answers you are looking for here,

by learning about Islam.

May you be Guided towards the truth.Ameen.

Thank You for the warm welcome. My actual quest has always been to know who God is. I personally believe that Christianity is based on two important precepts.

Loving God your creator and loving thy neighbour. Which is what Jesus did. And it is the job of every Christian to emulate the person of Jesus Christ of the Bible. I am sad to say I have seen many anti Islam videos from 'christians' who unfortunately have their own biases. I seen anti-Christian sites from Muslims who also have their own biases. My God is no respector of persons. He is a just God. and he is the same God as he was in the begining of creation, as he is right now, and he will forever be. I live for him and my neighbours. I no longer live for myself. Without him I am nothing.

In any case that is just a brief summary of my belief. My job is not to condemn Muslims who dont believe what I belive but to bring them to repentance and faith in the gospel(good news) of Jesus Christ.

May the Holy Spirit of God guide you in all truth.

We Muslims believe

Jesus (pbuh) was a messenger of Allah (Swt).

We can all learn from the life Jesus (pbuh) Life.

I hope you can learn about Jesus (pbuh) in Islam.

May you be Guided.Ameen.

We too believe that Jesus was a prophet of God. He preached the message of repentance and the kingdom of God. I need to understand why were the early Christians persecuted for their profession of Christ, his death, ressurection and ascension into heaven and seated at the right hand of God. It really doesnt make sense at all why God would let innocent people die or persecuted for what Muslims actually believe never happened. Why would that die for a lie?

People suffered

For the Messenger and his followers.

They have been chosen for the life of the hereafter.

They make sacrifices for future generations.

Thats what I think.

May you find Guidance.Ameen.

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher, john316

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

We welcome you to browse our forum, so that you can start threads to discuss topics you have in mind more in detail, compared to this section here which is just used for members to introduce themselves and feel welcomed by the forum members. I would suggest, for starting topics on Jesus (pbuh), you can start this in the non-Muslim QA section (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=285"]here[/url], or the Islamic-western dialogue section (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=183"]here[/url].

Thank you for helping us make IF more organized. Enjoy posting. :sl:

Salam

warm welcome here

inshallah ur stay here be beneficial :sl:

welcome to Gawaher

hope you get the answers you are looking for

A very warm welcome to you ... hope to see you around....

Peace and Welcome to Gawaher Islamic Forum John. I'm glad you decided to join us. Feel at home and I hope you get the answers you're searching for :sl:

Peace upon those who follow the guidance

Welcome john316 to the forum.

Please notice that our rules doesn't allow you to preach your own belief system here. You are welcome to explore Islam, and ask any questions that you may have, but avoid repeating any religious lies in the process. Prophet Jesus, peace be upon Him, is just a human being, like all prophets. Saying otherwise will force us to ban you.

Hi and salam,

its good that you search for the truth. May Allah help you find it then. :sl:

Welcome.

Peace John and welcome to the Islamic Forum!

Hopefully our exchange will be beneficial and you'll find that coming to this form was worthwhile!

I look forward to discussing with you.

Hello Dear Aaron

Welcome to the Gawaher Family :sl:

May Allah swt guide us all on the right path.. ameen