• Music
    • Laziness
    • Foul langauge
    • Controlling your anger
    • Lying
    • Overspending
    • Smoking
    • Other (please specify)

:D Audhuu Billah from all of these, hopefully we can control our urges so that we enter Jannah :D

BTW, I can't respond to any posts because there is something wrong with the forum. I can make posts but can't respond. Can anyone help?

Your BII,

Jibrael

PropellerAds
:D  Audhuu Billah from all of these, hopefully we can control our urges so that we enter Jannah :D 

wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatu,

Firstly ameen....if i remember correctly it was stated we shouldn't speak of our sins for he Allah (swt) is khafuru raheem so i suggest people just vote rather than say their sins. Perhaps this can enable us to focus on the biggest weakness of the Ummah.

BTW, I can't respond to any posts because there is something wrong with the forum.  I can make posts but can't respond.  Can anyone help?

It depends on the skin your using, are you on the old light blue for guests skin?....chance your skin and see if it work.

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

I believe the hadith is to control your mouth and what is in between your legs.

Wa'Salam.

Assalmau aliakaum

Is it ok to say eating too much? Not sure if it is sinful exactly.

Past week or two I've managed to cut down, ideally 2000 calories a day or less. But yesterday I had chips. I said to myself, you are not going to have chips, as I saw the chip shop ahead infront of me. As I stood next to the chip shop I went in and bought a portion. I had difficulty finishing it, was full after eating half the portion.

:D

You have asked people to specify 'other sins'

I dont think this is a good idea as we shouldnt reveal our sins.

I dont think this is a good idea as we shouldnt reveal our sins.

agreed

Allahu alam

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

erm...just to add that was not MY OWN fitnah...just a hadith! I thought you were asking a different question...

Wa'Salam.

salam erm what is fitnah :D but i'm guessing its bad ??

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

Fitnah means test or trial.

There's a definition "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.quransunnah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/modules.php?name=QNA&l_op=viewfatwa&lid=1140"]here[/url].

Wassalaam.

1) Women : they just seem to be everywhere.

2) Controlling anger : mite as well start calling myself the genetically freaky hulk.

But beware of WOMEN :D .. the biggest fitnah imposed upon us (no offence to them :D) ... Muahahahahahahahah :D

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

I dont think this is a good idea as we shouldnt reveal our sins

Agree, but we should make a list like every night of all the sins we commited that day, and learn our lessons, InshaAllah.

1) Women : they just seem to be everywhere

True, we are finally taking over :D You know, there's a a hadith that says one of the signs of the day of judgement is that for every man there will be 50 women.. I think we're coming to that stage.. gradually (scary :D )

I won't mention my greatest fitnahs they will never end.. *sigh*

Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Every single one of those in the poll.

umm...just cant seem to forget this girl at school...i've liked her for 3 years and the only way i can get over it is when i finish school at the end of next year

thats my main problem :D

relax bro.. we all been through that. Inshallah ... a hunk like you will have no problems getting a suitable soul mate in future. :D

just concentrate in your studies and be a good muslim ...

Allah (s.w.t) comes first :D

Assalam-u-alikum

Thanks brother, i really like her alot :D but i am trying to control myself :D , all i do now is always pray that she becomes a muslim :D .

yes Allah comes first..exactly :D

wasalam

Salaams

umm...just cant seem to forget this girl at school...i've liked her for 3 years and the only way i can get over it is when i finish school at the end of next year

thats my main problem :D

There is one another way..though not recommended (bcaz C'mon just look at who' s recommending it :D )

Anyywho..u can just go up to her and be like...yo yo yo baby Yo....and say somthing smart like....Gimmee your # b4 I don't want it no more...son.

She'll smack you and the butterflies u see around her will morph into bees, big stinging bees..Bottom line...you'll be embarassed and resent her from there on.... problem solved.

Or you can can just think about your deen and God,or maybe just pay attention to your professor and etc...(Yawn)... that should work too..I guess :D

Peace :D

Edited by llogical

Thank you for randomly bringing threads back to life :D

My toughest Fitnah is... Controlling my temper.

I have been known for getting into many fights, giving out many black eyes (and also recieved my fair share..), punching holes in walls (oh my poor wall!) but since i came back to Islam a couple of years ago, alot has changed :D

These days, once in a bluemoon i slam a door shut, i shout/get angry with/at someone.

I still can't get rid of my laziness but I'm going to start doing lots of things to stop it (maybe I'll start getting worried about being too active later on :D) so inshallah in the future I'm going to get rid of it completely :D

Alhumdulilah none of the above, :D :D

Erm, :D

Hehe,ok,get more sleep! :D

I haven't had great hours of sleep in ages.

My health is mashallah still goood. :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

As salaamu 'alaykum,

Where do I start? Fitnah is everywhere, that is beyond clear and explicit. What we should bring out of the back of our minds and make just as clear is how to avoid it.

Salaam