Islamic Forum
Al Farooq

Guantanamo Suspect Forced To Wear A Bra

Yanks pitiful and pathetic denial that this is torture disgusts me. If it is not that. then it is emotional and phycological torture and humilation of the extreme type. AN OPPRESSION, a violation of human dignity and honour.

But inline with typical american idealogue with muslims

PropellerAds
Yanks pitiful and pathetic denial that this is torture disgusts me. If it is not that. then it is emotional and phycological torture and humilation of the extreme type. AN OPPRESSION, a violation of human dignity and honour.

But inline with typical american idealogue with muslims

ahaha. Again, given a choice, I would much rather be the prisoner of these "cruel, inhuman" Americans than give myself over to our enemies who treat their prisoners so nicely. So nicely my head would detach itself from my body.

If this is torture, I wonder what real torture would be called? You know, the kind they perfected in the middle ages? Superdupertorture? Torture Ultra Plus?

Seriously, if a warrior breaks down under this, he isn't much of a warrior to begin with. But given the cowardly nature of these hostile combatant forces, I'm not surprised if it works.

By the way, if anyone wants to know what real torture is, I suggest you read some history. Back about 500 years ago they might have torn your flesh off with quill pens, or salted your wounds, or drawn out your entrails and burned them, or had you torn apart by wild horses, or lopped off your ears and nose....

:D dear muslims

Pheonix, you dont know what you are talking about, Why are you supporting and Defending this torture?

This is more proof that the US media Has you Naive Pro-US supporters under wraps, that you even aer convinced whatever USA do their innocent.

Phoenix fire, i think you should be banned because you obviously dont think normal

A terror suspect was forced to wear a bra, dance with another man and behave like a dog at the Guantanamo Bay prison camp, military investigators say.

The man was reportedly also forced to wear a thong on his head and stand naked in front of women.

I don't doubt that some hideous brutality occurs at Guantanamo, and am no apologist for the yanks but must say that I regularly heap more humiliation than this on myself at parties :D It sounds like a club 18-30 holiday.

Were i to be captured by insurgents in Iraq or elsewhere i would be more than delighted to recieve such treatment but fear it would be far more likely that i would be beheaded or shot

i would like to see the detainees who suffered this humiliation complain about it to the woman i read about recently who was gang-raped , forced to watch her baby be impaled and then had her hands and feet cut off at the hands of Saddam Husseins henchmen. No wonder the majority of Iraqis wanted the american invasion (which i was against i must say) to go ahead - not that the wider world gave a chuff about their views then, or indeed now as amid the worldwide clamour for US/ UK troops to disengage a tiny, faint voice can be heard asking them to stay, that of the majority of Iraqi civilians who fear a murderous occupation of foreign Islamists as being even worse than that of infidel yanks and brits. When will we start listening to them and support the government they have chosen and the only troops willing to stay in tthe country and enforce the will of the iraqi people against the child-murdering suicide bombers of the insurgents who represent no-one but a twisted, bastardised version of Islam.

:D

which is why smart Americans protest this behavior.  our media calls Muslim treatment of women barbaric or oppressive but it makes us look hypocritical because, on public radio, you can hear adverts for college girls to become strippers or bikini waittresses to earn money for school  :D

:D

AS

I am forced to agree with you here.