Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arsalan

Black Muslims

wa alikum, no hun im not an ecycopedia but i do know that they're either NOI or no lol,

Salaam,

Actually, you'd be suprised at what you find out with a little research. :D I recommend you rent a documentary called "Muslims." There should be a copy available at your local video rental store.

Imperial1

PropellerAds
no offense or anything but in america , there are a lot of former-gangster blacks who convert to Islam but sadly their image and style don't project it at all. forgive me if i'm generalizing but this is what i have seen with my own eyes and they are unfortunatley setting a bad image for Islam

sadly true :D but Allah will always protect his religion and his followers so maybe they just say they are but there not muslims inside (heart)

wa alikum, no hun im not an ecycopedia but i do know that they're either NOI or no lol, MOST of them are not a good image for Islam because they pick and choose what they want to believe for their purposes( racial, etc.) and they leave the otehr fundamental parts of Islam out and that is very insulting to me because Islam is a way of life, not just pick and choose what you like

:D

There are some excellent Muslims whose origin is from Africa. Abu Ameena Bilal Philips is one.

Wassalam

There are some excellent Muslims whose origin is from Africa. Abu Ameena Bilal Philips is one.

Wassalam

Indeed, but don't let the actions of other people 'in your name' get in the way of your beliefs. That goes for everyone - Jew, Christian, Protestant, Wiccan etc etc etc......don't ever let a vocal minority interfere with your faith. If it does so, and badly, then re-evaluate your faith.

Remember, the founding people of the faith had to do so on their own too. So must you. Dissent/cartoons/editorials be damned. A dissenting viewpoint is no excuse to be insulted or to falter in your faith. If either/or happens it's because of 'your' own faults. Think about it :D

Indeed, but don't let the actions of other people 'in your name' get in the way of your beliefs. That goes for everyone - Jew, Christian, Protestant, Wiccan etc etc etc......don't ever let a vocal minority interfere with your faith. If it does so, and badly, then re-evaluate your faith.

Remember, the founding people of the faith had to do so on their own too. So must you. Dissent/cartoons/editorials be damned. A dissenting viewpoint is no excuse to be insulted or to falter in your faith. If either/or happens it's because of 'your' own faults. Think about it :D

Peace Buck!

Just to clear a simple misunderstanding. It is not the faith that is faltered by anyone. The faith is very strong in one who is a true Muslim. The faltering is only limited to those who are astray. What they do physically or spiritually is their concern. My faith is not affected. In fact, when I see something wrong, and acknowledge that it is wrong, my faith actually gets stronger.

The founding people had to draft secularistic laws for a people who had lost their Divine Laws and God-given values. They were more receptive to laws framed by people they could physically see, and comprehend to laws that were framed with their mind-set in perspective. God's Laws are more impersonal and not suited to individuall whims and fancies. We have our Divine Laws, although not implemented anywhere in full. They are sacrosanct.

Peace out

^lol u really dont understand what i'm saying.

you refer to a pakistani as pakistani not paki

just like when you refer to black or white people u say black or white people not "blacks" and "whites"

BLACK PEOPLE ,WHITE PEOPLE

do u get it now

Do you know what "stan" in the world "pakistan" means???

Do you know what "stan" in the world "pakistan" means???

Hi

stan means place in the urdu

Hi

stan means place in the urdu

Brother, it is definitely not Urdu. You have a number of Central Asian states, like Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan; then you have Afghanistan; where Urdu is not the language. I tried to do a reserch, but could not find anything. It may be a Turkish origin word.

Wassalam

Assalamu alaykum

wallahi brothrs and sisters, i dont see anything to argue about this little matters being called somone black or white, tall, short, languages or etc etc

This is a gift of Allah(SWT) and theres a big purpose of creating many differenct shape and skins, structure. Theres nothing to talk about this, we are all by one identity and this is simply Muslim.

May Allah bless you all and guide us to the straight path.ameen

Salam , just wanna add...

Hazrat Bilal was Black, and he will be one of the first in paradise.

Hazrat Luqman The Wise was said to be an Ethiopian and black, according to a few historians. ANd there is a whole surah in the Quran about his teachings.

One of the Prophets closest frieds Usamah bin Zaid was Black too, and he commanded a muslim army at a very early age.

Colour means nothen, as we judged on piety , our hearts and our deeds. but black people have occupied very important positions in Islamic history.

Alsalamu Alikum wa Wb

I Dont know also if there is another word , but i do have complain from non arab when i talk with them and say the word black , they get nervous as if i said bad word , even they r muslims but they still have that aggresive actions, but what we do beleives as muslims arabs, is that we dont have any feeling of difference of races at al cuz we r al one, & no different between arab or anybody else except with Taqwa, Belal Ra were black , and his is one of sahaba :D RA , may Allah combine between us and him , Ameeen