Islamic Forum
Ghareeba

Name That Sura

:D

loq...I really didn't mean to just skip it.. :D

Since no else is goin...

The Day whereon they will (all) come forth: not a single thing concerning them is hidden from Allah. Whose will be the dominion that Day?" That of Allah, the One the Irresistible!

That Day will every soul be requited for what it earned; no injustice will there be that Day, for Allah is Swift in taking account.

Warn them of the Day that is (ever) drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right up to the throats to choke (them); No intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers have, who could be listened to.

PropellerAds

Omg! I remember shaykh budayr reading this bit in salah and a certain someone asked if i knew the surah and ayah :D

Surah Ghaafer (also known as Mu'min)

Ayah 16-18

I guess its my turn...

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Alif Lam Ra

Tilka Ayatul Kitabi wa Quranim Mubeen

Alif Lam Ra. These are the verses of the Book and (of) a Quran that makes (things) clear.

Assalamualaikum

it is Surah al Hijr.

Walaikumassalam

MashAllah correct brother Omair, your turn now inshAllah!

Sorry for the delay but i dont sit on the net much.

"If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires verily Allah has in his sight all His servants."

hey why so much delay did i give a Hard question???

Surah Fatir? Last ayah (ie verse 45)

my turn, hehe

Bismilah

And if Allah had destroyed men for their iniquity, He would not leave on the earth a single creature, but He respites them till an appointed time; so when their doom will come they shall not be able to delay (it) an hour nor can they bring (it) on (before its time).

Yes correct answer brother Ibn_Khaldun

Bismilah

And if Allah had destroyed men for their iniquity, He would not leave on the earth a single creature, but He respites them till an appointed time; so when their doom will come they shall not be able to delay (it) an hour nor can they bring (it) on (before its time).

:D surah an nahl/ al- mashriq?

ws salaam

Yes mashAllah, surah Mashriq is that another name for the surah? How? mashAllah i learnt something new today :D

salaam

Yes mashAllah, surah Mashriq is that another name for the surah? How? mashAllah i learnt something new today

:D umm i looked it up in the qura'an and it said surah an-nahl, then i looked it up on google and it said al-mashrik / an-nahl...so i thought id put both up 2 see which one was actually the correct 1.so i guess its surah an-nahl right? :D

ws salaam

hmmm.so i guess its my turn now.......its quite an easy one :D

Bismillah

" (Some) will say: They were three, their dog the fourth, and (some) say: Five, their dog the sixth, guessing at random; and (some) say: Seven, and their dog the eighth. Say (O Muhammad): My Lord is Best Aware of their number. None knoweth them save a few. So contend not concerning them except with an outward contending, and ask not any of them to pronounce concerning them."

Surah Al Kahaf

Yay! :D

Ok my turn:

"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal .Repel (the evil) with one which is better.Then verily he between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend."

Good luck :D

Wassalam

k surah al-fursilat 41- Ayah 34: :D

ok the next one:

"O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful."

gud look :D

ma'salaamah :D

^ I forgot to check my own thread the last couple of times! Whooopsies!

That's surat Al Hujarat! I'm really happy you put that aya! :D (and the others of course!)

My turn!

I don't know if this has been done already or not.....:D

The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear Hath a hundred grains. Allah giveth manifold increase to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things.

salaam

sis is it surah al-baqarah? :D

k my turn :D

a simple one :D

bismillah

"So do they not ponder in the Qur'an,

or are there locks on their hearts?"

ws salaam

Surah Muhammed.

My turn:

Do they not look at the sky above them?- How We have made it and adorned it, and there are no flaws in it?

which surah?

Ma'assalam

Salamu Alaikum Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters

I think this is Sura Qaf!

Do they not look at the sky above them?- How We have made it and adorned it, and there are no flaws in it?