Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shagird

Earth.google.com

:D

The beta version of "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url] Earth can be downloaded from "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_desktop.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/download/earth/index.html"]here[/url].

It's a 3D representation of the Earth, using satallite images. (Like "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url] Maps, but this is more fun to use!)

The quest, is to find as many Islamic or other interesting sites and give their location!

When you zoom into a new area, the images will be downloaded from the internet. It could take a few seconds for this to happen. But once you've completed the download, those files will be saved for the next time you visit that area.

Some countries have high resolution images, so the buildings are clearer the closer you get to the ground.

Uploading a Placemark:

When you find something you want to share, you can press Ctrl+N to make a Placemark. Once in place, you can right-click on the icon and select 'Save As' to save it! The file type is *.kmz, which these forums don't accept as an attachment. You can zip it and upload the *.zip file. For instance, here's a placemark for Madinah:

Al_Madinah.zip

I believe this one is the London Whitechapel Road Masjid:

wch.zip

PropellerAds

SALAM

yeah this is only in beta testing right now..

but really is amazing!

can see my own block and stuff on it.

wasalam.

Salamu alaikum...

This is a freeware version for the public. Imagine what detailed pictures those people have who have evil in their hearth? I don't want to know what they can see... They have plans and so has Allah

Salam. A real cool program. Helps you to waste some extra time :D :D

ferramis: Yeah. People can even read your licence number from the space - that's how refined and powerful some of the satelites are.

Salam. A real cool program. Helps you to waste some extra time :D :D

ferramis: Yeah. People can even read your licence number from the space - that's how refined and powerful some of the satelites are.

monitored by america :D

I can look at my house in canada from here :D