Islamic Forum
khalidaziz

Are We Livingin The End Times?

hey guys do u really think that qiyamah is closing near and r we living in the end times if u really wana know visit (www.)"http://jesuswillreturn###/"]jesuswillreturn###

##/[/url] and see for ureselves that last hour is coming also visit (www.)"http://harunyahya/"]harunyahya/[/url]

PropellerAds

yes qiyamah is closing near. with every breath our death is approaching.

oh don't be so dismal, we may as well just all give up now innit!!!

i'm not, i'm off to look for a husband, and some happiness!!!

:D

Most of the minor signs have occured, just the major ones left.

The signs for the day of judgement began after the prophet s.a.w death, so they have been coming for some time now.

It just feels more nearer because some of the signs have become prevalent in our time.

Dismal? :D Do you think death is a dismal thing? No it's dismal for non believers. it's a very good thing for a muslim :D

well in my previous post i just wanted to say that every one has their own qiyamah and its their death. so don't worry if the qiyamah is nearing or not think about your own death.

everyone wants happiness and jennah is the source of happiness! :D believe me in here (dunya) there is no pure happiness everything and everyone has a flaw.

well i'am having a hard time to express myself in english i would like to say much more but i think you understand me.

by the way why i can't edit my posts?