Habdisullah

Khalifah; People Of Palestine

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Insha'Alah you are all well and in a high state of Imaan

Masha'Allah - these videos are a good quick reminder and are eye opening

Rid Nationalism and bring forth Brotherhood

*Contains music from 0:45 - 3:10

Struggles in Palestine

Subhan'Allah! So proud of the will power of our brothers and sisters in Palestine and other places of the world :sl:

May Allah unite the Muslims and put an end to nationalism. May Allah give strength to our Muslims brothers and sisters who struggle day and night - refusing to give up our land. May Allah increase them in their Imaan, grant them patience, and for those who die, give them martyrdom Insha'Allah! Ameen. May Allah soften our hearts so we may feel the pain of our brothers and sisters. May Allah allow us to aid them through Du'a and other means. May Allah allow us to meet Him on the Day of Judgment saying: "Ya Allah, I did my part" Ameen.

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

PropellerAds

ThANKS SISTER

MAY Allah EASE THE PAIN OF OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS MAY Allah GUIDES ALL TO THEIR HELP MAY SOFTEN OUR HEART TO EACH OTHER'S UNDERSTANDING, MAY Allah HELPS GET RID OF THIS LOVE AND EXCUSE MWE FOR THIS LIFE. MAY Allah HELPS ALL. AMEEN AMEEN

:sl:

*Contains music throughout

MAY Allah EASE THE PAIN OF OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS MAY Allah GUIDES ALL TO THEIR HELP MAY SOFTEN OUR HEART TO EACH OTHER'S UNDERSTANDING, MAY Allah HELPS GET RID OF THIS LOVE AND EXCUSE MWE FOR THIS LIFE. MAY Allah HELPS ALL. AMEEN AMEEN

Ameen!

As an Egyptian, I seriously don't know what we should do or what more we can do :sl: . Egypt is very poor and we don't have accomodation or money to keep the poor Palestinians. And I'm going to say something else and I don't care if anybody gets offended: why don;t other Arab countries help instead of always letting Egypt do everything???????? Wher's Jordan? Where's Saudi Arabia? Where's the UAE? Where's Libya? Where's Kuwait? All these countries are much richer than Egypt and their countries don't have nearly as many problems as Egypt. And if we let all the Palestinaians in, not only will they live on the street, but israel will undoubteldy take over the one Palestinian land and Palestine will never exist again. To add insult to injury, if you're going to let Palestinians in, that means you're also letting in Hamas and Fath'. Then Egypt will be their new battleground and what you saw from them in South Lebanon and Gaza will occur once again. Imagine having Hamas, Fat'h, Al-Qaeda and the more moderate Muslim Brotherhood all in one country. It will be a bloodbath. Thousands will die for no reason. Islam will look bad. Egypt will look bad. The Egyptian economy will crumble. Influential Egyptians will flee the country and Egypt will suffer from even more brain drain than it does today. One of the "Islamic" groups will overthrow the current government by force and will shut down great Islamic institutions such as Al-Azhar and they will deem Al-Azhar as "un-Islamic". Big colleges such as the AUC, BUE, GUC and Cairo University will either be shut down or the education levels there will drop. It will be like the Taliban with Afghanistan all over again. They will teach Islam in an incorrect fashion. Tourism will drop heavily. It is even unlikely that they will use the Suez Canal and the Aswan Dam wisely. In time Palestinians will lose their identity and then they will blame Egypt; then you'll find a nationalist Palestinian group form in Egypt and that will add to the bloodbaths. Then Egyptian resistance groups will form. The military will then get involved. The police will arrest myriads of innocent people. Chaos will arise in Egypt if all the Palestinians are let into the country. I think moderate Western countries such as Canada or Japan should get involved; it is clear how evil America, israel and Europe are since they are allowing something like this to happen. If only the Arabs would help instead of ALWAYS letting Egypt take care of things. It shames me to say that I am very disappointed with all Arabs except Egypt. They should at least pressurize their governments into doing something. Hell, even football fans in Egypt are doing their part by hanging up anti-israel/ pro-Palestine banners. It's things like this that weaken the Muslim Ummah.

May Allah (swt) safeguard all the Muslims through difficult times.Ameen.

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Dear Sister, Jazakum Allahu Khayr for sharing

May Allah unite the Muslims and put an end to nationalism. May Allah give strength to our Muslims brothers and sisters who struggle day and night - refusing to give up our land. May Allah increase them in their Imaan, grant them patience, and for those who die, give them martyrdom Insha'Allah! Ameen. May Allah soften our hearts so we may feel the pain of our brothers and sisters. May Allah allow us to aid them through Du'a and other means. May Allah allow us to meet Him on the Day of Judgment saying: "Ya Allah, I did my part"

Ameen Ameen Ameen!!!

May Allah unite the Muslims and put an end to nationalism. May Allah give strength to our Muslims brothers and sisters who struggle day and night - refusing to give up our land. May Allah increase them in their Imaan, grant them patience, and for those who die, give them martyrdom Insha'Allah! Ameen. May Allah soften our hearts so we may feel the pain of our brothers and sisters. May Allah allow us to aid them through Du'a and other means. May Allah allow us to meet Him on the Day of Judgment saying: "Ya Allah, I did my part" Ameen.
Assalam Alaikum

Ameen.. ameen.. ameen

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing these videos..