Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RAAAZ

Surah Yaasen

Warning:

Before proceeding I’d like to mention that this is just my observation nothing else!!!!!!

1)Topics covered in Surah Yaaseen:

My obeservation tells me that apparently ,every verse of surah Yaaseen is somehow having a similar subject as to one of the subject presented in the first 12 verses !!

1. Yâ-Sîn. 2. By the Qur'ân, full of wisdom . 3. Truly, you (O Muhammad pbuh) are one of the Messengers, 4. On a Straight Path 5. (This is) a Revelation sent down by the AllMighty, the Most Merciful,

The first five verses depict that hazrat mohammad s.a.w.s was sent to the mankind as a messenger with the holy revealation ‘Quran’ to warn the people .The people belied him so Allah is swearing upon “Quran ,the book of wisdom “ that hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h is the messenger of Allah and is on the straight path unlike the accusations thrown in his way (lunatic/fraud/possessed/evil/poet etc).Swearing that this book is definitely a divine revealation .note the word ‘hakim’ which means wise.So you should realize that Allah will give a lot of clear intellectual proofs . Everything will be explained and proven with logic in this surah.

6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.

7. Indeed the Word (of punishment) has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe. 8. Verily! We have put on their necks iron collars reaching to chins, so that their heads are forced up. 9. And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see. 10. It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.

Next four verses 7-10 talk about people who will not take heed .

11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder(alz zikr) , and fears the Most Beneficent(REHMMAN) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward .

12. Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces, and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.

Similitude given by Allah

the story given here is a similitude of the first 12 verses . here I’ll paste the corresponding verse besides the verse in the similitude. Each verse in the story is actually an exact replica of some verse in the first 12 that too in the exact sequence!!its beautiful!read on.you’ll see what I mean)

13. And put forward to them a similitude; the (story of the) dwellers of the town, when there came Messengers to them. 14.When We sent to them two messengers, they belied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: "Verily! We have been sent to you as Messengers."

(brief intoduction^^^^.we can see it’s a similar situation ie Allah sending messenger/messengers)

15. They (people of the town) said: "You are only human beings like ourselves, and the Most Beneficent (Allâh) has revealed nothing, you are only telling lies."

(notice the sensational replica of the situation of first five verses of this surah.ie people denying holy revealation ,their prophecy and truthfulness!1.yaa seen 2. By the Qur'ân, full of wisdom 3.Truly, you (O Muhammad) are one of the Messengers, 4. On a Straight Path (i.e. not lying) 5. (This is) a Revelation sent down by the AllMighty, the Most Merciful)

16. The Messengers said: "Our Lord knows that we have been sent as Messengers to you . 17. "And our duty is only to convey plainly (the Message)."

(same purpose->6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.)

18. They (people) said: "For us, we see an evil omen from you, if you cease not, we will surely stone you, and a painful torment will touch you from us."

( example of the people described in verses-> 7. Indeed the Word (of punishment) has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe. 8. Verily! We have put on their necks iron collars reaching to chins, so that their heads are forced up. 9. And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see. )

19. They (Messengers) said: "Your evil omens be with you! (Do you call it "evil omen") because you are admonished? Nay, but you are a people Musrifûn (transgressing all bounds ).

(10. It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.)

20. And there came running from the farthest part of the town, a man, saying: "O my people! Obey the Messengers; 21. "Obey those who ask no wages of you (for themselves), and who are rightly guided. 22. "And why should I not worship Him (Allâh Alone) Who has created me and to Whom you shall be returned. 23. "Shall I take besides Him âliha (gods), if the Most Beneficent (Allâh) intends me any harm, their intercession will be of no use for me whatsoever, nor can they save me? 24. "Then verily, I should be in plain error.

(Example of people, mentioned in verse 11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder(alz zikr) , and fears the Most Beneficent(REHMMAN) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward..

إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنْ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَنَ بِالْغَيْبِ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ (يس: 11).

now I am breaking verse no.11 .the underlined part in brackets is actually depicted in the above verses. (11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (alz-zikr)….) ie the way I see it is that ‘zikr’ is elaborated in verses 21-24. alz zikr is also defined as ‘Quran’ later on in verse 69 ! see arabic text )

25. Verily! I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me!" (11. You.………â€

¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦..……â€Â

…………â

‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦.. fears the Most Beneficent (Allâh) unseen………)

26. It was said (to him when the disbelievers killed him): "Enter Paradise." He said: "Would that my people knew!

(11. You can ………….Ã

€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ââ‚

¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦

¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦.Be

r you to such one the glad tidings……….)

27. "That my Lord (Allâh) has forgiven me.(11. …….Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness……) and made me of the honoured ones!"( 11. …………and generous reward ).

I have broken verses 27 and 11 to show the meaning of verse 11.diff parts of verse 11 are also explained in verses 20-24 , 25 , 26.see the underlined part of verse 11 for each one.i’ll paste verse 27 again 27. "That my Lord (Allâh) has forgiven me,and made me of the honoured ones!"

28. And We sent not against his people after him a host from heaven, nor do We send (such a thing). 29. It was but one Saihah (shout, etc.) and lo! They (all) were silent (dead-destroyed).

30. Alas for mankind! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him. 31. Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily, they will not return to them.32. And surely, all, everyone of them will be brought before Us.

exactly the same subject as->12. Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces, and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.

Some apparent pearls of wisdom from (verse 2)الْقُرْآنِ الْحَكِيمِ

33. And a sign for them is the dead land. We gave it life, and We brought forth from it grains, so that they eat thereof. 34. And We have made therein gardens of date-palms and grapes, and We have caused springs of water to gush forth therein. 35. So that they may eat of the fruit thereof, and their hands made it not. Will they not, then, give thanks? 36. Glory be to Him, Who has created all the pairs of that which the earth produces, as well as of their own (human) kind (male and female), and of that which they know not.

37. And a sign for them is the night, We withdraw therefrom the day, and behold, they are in darkness. 38. And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing. 39. And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk. 40. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.

41. And an Ayâh (sign) for them is that We bore their offspring in the laden ship [of Nûh (Noah)]. 42. And We have created for them of the like thereunto, so on them they ride. 43. And if We will, We shall drown them, and there will be no shout (or helper) for them (to hear their cry for help) nor will they be saved. 44. Unless it be a mercy from Us, and as an enjoyment for a while

66. And if it had been Our Will, We would surely have wiped out (blinded) their eyes, so that they would struggle for the Path, how then would they see? 67. And if it had been Our Will, We could have transformed them (into animals or lifeless objects) in their places. Then they should have been unable to go forward (move about) nor they could have turned back. 68. And he whom We grant long life, We reverse him in creation (weakness after strength). WILL THEY NOT THEN UNDERSTAND?????

71. Do they not see that We have created for them of what Our Hands have created, the cattle, so that they are their owners. 72. And We have subdued them unto them so that some of them they have for riding and some they eat. 73. And they have (other) benefits from them (besides), and they get (milk) to drink, will they not then be grateful?

77. Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge semen drops). Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open opponent. 78. And he puts forth for Us a parable, and forgets his own creation. He says: "Who will give life to these bones when they have rotted away and became dust?79. Say: (O Muhammad) "He will give life to them Who created them for the first time! And He is the All-Knower of every creation!" 80. He, Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! You kindle therewith. 81. Is not He, Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Yes, indeed! He is the All-Knowing Supreme Creator. 82. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is! 83. SO GLORIFIED IS HE AND EXALTED ABOVE ALL THAT THEY ASSOCIATE WITH HIM, AND IN WHOSE HANDS IS THE DOMINION OF ALL THINGS, AND TO HIM YOU SHALL BE RETURNED. "

Verses having apparently similar subject as verse 3-6:

3. Truly, you (O Muhammad pbuh) are one of the Messengers, 4. On a Straight Path . 5. (This is) a Revelation sent down by the AllMighty, the Most Merciful, 6. In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.

30. Alas for mankind! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him.

69. And We have not taught him (Muhammad ) poetry, nor is it meet for him. This is only a Reminder and a plain Qur'ân. 70. That he or it (Muhammad or the Qur'ân) may give warning to him who is living (a healthy minded the believer), and that Word (charge) may be justified against the disbelievers .

76. So let not their speech, then, grieve you (O Muhammad). Verily, We know what they conceal and what they reveal.

Verses having apparently similar subject as verse 7-10:

7. Indeed the Word (of punishment) has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe. 8. Verily! We have put on their necks iron collars reaching to chins, so that their heads are forced up. 9. And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see. 10. It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.

45. And when it is said to them: "Beware of that which is before you (worldly torments), and that which is behind you (torments in the Hereafter), in order that you may receive Mercy (i.e. if you believe in Allâh's Religion Islâmic Monotheism, and avoid polytheism, and obey Allâh with righteous deeds). 46. And never came an Ayâh from among the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord to them, but they did turn away from it. 47. And when it is said to them: "Spend of that with which Allâh has provided you," those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allâh willed, He (Himself) would have fed? You are only in a plain error." 48. And they say: "When will this promise (i.e. Resurrection) be fulfilled, if you are truthful?"

70. That he or it (Muhammad or the Qur'ân) may give warning to him who is living (a healthy minded the believer), and that Word (charge) may be justified against the disbelievers .

Verses having apparently similar subject as verse 11:

11. You can only warn him who follows the Reminder(alz zikr) , and fears the Most Beneficent(REHMMAN) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward .

55. Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things. 56. They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones. 57. They will have therein fruits (of all kinds) and all that they ask for. 58. (It will be said to them): Salâmun (peace be on you), a Word from the Lord (Allâh), Most Merciful.

Verses having apparently similar subject as verse 12 ie day f judgement:

12. Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces, and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.

31. Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily, they will not return to them.32. And surely, all, everyone of them will be brought before Us.

44. Unless it be a mercy from Us, and as an enjoyment for a while

49. They await only but a single Saihah (shout, etc.), which will seize them while they are disputing! 50. Then they will not be able to make bequest, nor they will return to their family. 51. And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord. 52. They will say: "Woe to us! Who has raised us up from our place of sleep." (It will be said to them): "THIS IS WHAT THE MOST BENEFICENT (ALLÂH) HAD PROMISED, AND THE MESSENGERS SPOKE TRUTH!" 53. It will be but a single Saihah (shout, etc.), so behold! They will all be brought up before Us! 54. This Day (Day of Resurrection), none will be wronged in anything, nor will you be requited anything except that which you used to do.

55. Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things. 56. They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones. 57. They will have therein fruits (of all kinds) and all that they ask for. 58. (It will be said to them): Salâmun (peace be on you), a Word from the Lord (Allâh), Most Merciful.

59. (It will be said): "And O you Al-Mujrimûn! Get you apart this Day (from the believers). 60. Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitân (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you. (??????) 61. And that you should worship Me .That is a Straight Path. 62. And indeed he (Satan) did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did you not, then, understand? 63. This is Hell which you were promised! 64. Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve. 65. This Day, We shall seal up their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their legs will bear witness to what they used to earn.

75. They(so called gods) cannot help them, but they will be brought forward as a troop against those who worshipped them

83. So Glorified is He and Exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things, and to Him you shall be returned.

PropellerAds

Subhanallah This is great tafsir explaining Yasin using Surat Yasin. JazakAllahum khair. I have been reading and contemplating on Sura Yasin to get more meanings but never realized the things you found. The Sura is truly amazing. May Allah increase you in knowledge. If you find anyting else like that please email me at presenceofheart[at]gmail.com. I emailed your post to myself...

Edited by SabrShukr

:D

lolz thank you brother and :D ! i stumbled across it out of determination i guess. coz i was always getting puzzled by peopel commenting it to be "heart of quran" .and i never ever would understand why is it called that.i could never summarize it.i could never list the subjects covered in it. so one day i was getting extremely distressed and i just prayed desperately and with determination. and i was liek Allah i wont stop reading it till you give me soem insight. etc etc. i guess my determination pleased Allah and He showed me all this in the very same night.and how i stumbled upon it is another amazing story :P anyways i cant tell you the feeling when i actually discoverd it . i was trembling with awe. and specially the statrling link between teh first 12 verses and the similitude.and also teh fact that the surah yasesn seems to have outlined the matter its going to talk about ,in teh first 12 verses .its so beautiful .

:P

Well Sister [sorry for calling you bro] you are right it is beautiful and I will do the same thing and make dua and keep reading other suras to get a greater meaning out of it. I see how you did it you made the effort and asked continous dua. I was missing the dua part so thanks for the secret..hehe.... Only people who have already tried to contemplate on the sura has a whole can really appreciate your thoughts and your amazing post....alhumdulilah....Keep up the good work and ask Allah to give you more knowledge [and me too]....hehe

lolz i know. i do have a few more intertsing observations about it but i didnt mention them here because i didnt want to make it longer than it already is and also i dont know wether it would fascinate anyone else as it fascinates me. because the people i told ,didnt get fascinated by it :P . i could see it written on their faces even though they were trying to show that they were fascinated :P . if you want i can paste those other lil observations on this thread? what did you contemplate?

i am intersted.do tell me brother please?

Absolutely sister I would love to hear all the thoughts of the suras you contemplated on that is why I gave you my email...lol... I knew in the begining it was somehow related but I could not link the verses together and you did that for me. Well as for what I observed.

I really did not write them down as I should have. I will use the Arabic words and english too if you do not mind. As you know the Arabic is so much better. Allah says Tanzillal Aziza Raheem (It is a revelation sent down by (Him) exalted in Might and merciful)). Just three words is incredible to me. This verse is talking about the Allah swt, Prophet sws, and the Quran at the same time. Also explained the Allah swt, the Quran and the Prophet sws at the same time. The Prophet sws was sent as mercy to mankind (rahmatil alameen) and his greatest miracle was the Quran. You can safely say that Quran is Aziz (Powerful) but not Al Aziz (THE All Mighty). Al Aziz is Allah swt. The Quran is a powerful tool against the gafailoon (heedless people). It is the most powerful tool for guidance. With the Prophet being Aziz in my opinion you can say that he is powerful because he himself described himself as "A prophet of Mercy and a Prophet of war". No other person was as powerful as he was. Next verse what is telling the reader to whom this Hikmah (wisdom) sent to. Verse 2 it says (Wal Quran Hakeem). It goes on to say those people who are gafiloon (heedless). You can safely say that is the majority people are in a state of heedlessness. People ask why am I here what does Allah want from me. Then Allah explains the reasoning of those kind of people. It is kind of funny to me. You tell them the truth but the truth they do not believe and Proves against their truth so they fall further into heedlessness. This reminds me when I try to tell other non practicing muslims about the ayat and hadiths they still will not believe what I say, and argue with me. They have their own opinion even though I gave them clear evidence and proof (ayat). Some people you give them all the ayats in the world they still will not believe like Pharoh. He was given 12 physical ayats (signs) from Allah and he still did not believe. That is why in the same sura Allah swt says "Not sign comes to them from among the signs of their Lord except they turn away from them". This can also mean the Quran as well because every verse is a sign. So Kafirs and some muslims are rejecting over 6,000 signs (ayats) of Allah. Allah swt speaks about every messenger being mocked and ridiculed. The sad and ironic part is that it is exactly what is going on right now everywhere. This is not just an ancient book it is explaining lives of people who are currenlty living. Not only kafirs rejecting Prophets you have muslims saying we do not believe in Hadith but we believe in Quran. So next verses explain both the mind of the kafirs and 'muslims'. I have more to say but I only wrote a portion. Inshallah it made sense to you and you did not get bored.

:P

exactly you get more meanings when you look at the arabic text.translation sort of restricts the meaning. :D the amazing thing is that just 6-7 words and sometimes only 3-4 words based ayahs can have so many meanings in it.the more you ponder ,the more insight you get! infinite wealth of knowledge and wisdom!! i mean look at us ,to get some points across the other person ,we write whole whole pages and even then we cant get the message across properly sometimes :P !

:D for sharing your views. you know if we discuss this maybe we'd land up on some more deeper meaning :D :D and guess what i found a verse for you which actually describes Quran as 'aziz' too. so you can remove the "You can safely say tht " from "You can safely say that Quran is Aziz (Powerful)" part of your post :D . Amazing i never thought of that.great job brother :(

Åöäøó ÇáøóÃ?öíäó ßóÃ?óÑõæÇ ÈöÇáÃ?øößúÑö áóãøóÇ ÌóÇÃ?åõãú æóÅöäøóÃ

¥Ãµ áóßöÊóÇÃ

ˆÃ± ÚóÒöíÒñ

Lo! those who disbelieve in the Reminder when it cometh unto them (are guilty), for lo! it is an unassailable Scripture.

41:41

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

³ ÇáúÚóÒö

ƒÂ­Ãƒâ€™ÃƒÂ¶ ÇáÑøóÃ?öíãö also caught my attention.infact i couldnt get enough of this verse.i'll tell you what i thought!

I also got struck by the particular names of Allah used in this verse.

I realized that it was this 'Raheem' attribute of Allah that made HIm send down the revealations and messengers. Quran is mercy,a blessing from our Lord.He didnt need to send it down.using His 'maalik-ul-mulki" and 'al-qahhar' ..Its His mercy upon you that he is not letting you be and in the end punish you.rather He is sending you clear warnings with intellectual proofs to take heed before its too late.He could have just sat there and watched us heedless and simply throw us all in the hell on the day of judgement .what could we have done or said?and neither could we say it was unfair ! One of the things that i realized after reading your post was the combination 'AZEEZIR RAHEEM' .its sensational. we see that might usually corrupts poeple .they tend to go harsh,cruel and inconsiderate to their subordiantes/slaves problems and mistakes. but this verse tells us that Allah is merciful despite of being 'The Mightiest of all' ie "Al-aziz" and not just 'Aziz" .and it was this mercy that led Him to reveal down this Quran to us and just imagine how careless we are towards this gesture.

Here is another verse describing the combination of both Allahs Kingdom and His mercy.

ÇáÑøó�úãóäõ Úóáóì ÇáúÚóÑú

ƒâ€Âö ÇÓúÊóæó

ƒÂ¬

The Beneficent One, Who is established on the Throne

20:5

btw it is intersting to look at the some of the differnt attributes of Allah that came with "Tanzeel" .

æóÅöäøóÃ

¥Ãµ áóÊóäÒöÃ

­Ã¡Ãµ ÑóÈøö ÇáúÚóÇá

ƒÂ³ÃƒÂ£ÃƒÂ¶ÃƒÂ­ÃƒÂ¤ÃƒÂ³

And lo! it is a revelation of the Lord of the Worlds, 26:192

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

³ ÇáúÚóÒö

ƒÂ­Ãƒâ€™ÃƒÂ¶ ÇáÑøóÃ?öíãö

A revelation of the Mighty, the Merciful, 36:5

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

µ ÇáúßöÊóÃ

‡ÃˆÃ¶ ãöäó Çááøóåö ÇáúÚóÒö

ƒÂ­Ãƒâ€™ÃƒÂ¶ ÇáúÃ?óßöíãö

The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise. 39:1

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

µ ÇáúßöÊóÃ

ƒÂ­Ãƒâ€™ÃƒÂ¶ ÇáúÚóáöÃ

­Ã£Ã¶

The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knower, 40:2

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

µ ÇáúßöÊóÃ

ƒÂ­Ãƒâ€™ÃƒÂ¶ ÇáúÃ?óßöíãö

The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise. 45:2

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

± ãøöäó ÇáÑøóÃ?úãóäö ÇáÑøóÃ?öíãö

A revelation from the Beneficent, the Merciful, 41:2

áóÇ íóÃúÊöíÃ

¥ÃƒÂ¶ ÇáúÈóÇØ

ƒÂ¶ÃƒÂ¡ÃƒÂµ ãöä Èóíúäö íóÃ?óíúåö æóáóÇ ãöäú ÎóáúÃ?öåö ÊóäÒöíáÃ

± ãøöäú Ã?óßöíãò Ã?óãöíÃ?ò

Falsehood cannot come at it from before it or behind it. (It is) a revelation from the Wise, the Owner of Praise. 4:42

ÊóäÒöíáÃ

°Ã‡ ãøöãøóäÃ

º ÎóáóÞó ÇáúÃóÑú

ƒâ€“ó æóÇáÓøó

ƒÂ£ÃƒÂ³Ãƒâ€¡ÃƒÂ¦ÃƒÂ³Ãƒâ€¡ÃƒÅ Ã

¶ ÇáúÚõáóÃ

¬

A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the high heavens, 20:4

umm btw are you sure this verse of surah yaaseen can be taken for both our beloved prophet (pbuh) and quran?coz the translations i have read indicate the quran. and even if you leave those translations. 'tanzeel' means sending down right? sending down a prophet ? usually 'arsalna' is used for prophets.

anyways here is another thing that fascinates me:

ÅöäøóãóÃ

‡ ÊõäÃ?öÑõ ãóäö ÇÊøóÈóÚÃ

³ ÇáÃ?øößúÑó æóÎóÃâ€ÂöíÃ

³ ÇáÑøóÃ?úãóä ÈöÇáúÛó

ƒÂ­ÃƒÂºÃƒË†ÃƒÂ¶ Ã?óÈóÃâ€ÂøöÑ

ƒÂºÃƒÂ¥ÃƒÂµ ÈöãóÛúÃ?öÑóÉò æóÃóÌúÑÃ

² ßóÑöíãò

Thou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward.

36:11

what struck me hard here is :notice the words “rehmaan� and “fear “. Rehmaan is one of Allahs jamaali name.ie peace and calm category. Feel the verse.its very disturbing. its actually saying that person who takes heed actually fears “rehmaan� .ie he knows Allah is merciful yet fears HIm.and notice further on it says give “glad tididngs� to him. Can you see the beauty?? Warn ,Fear rehman and glad tidings ; contrasting words in a single verse yet not conflicting each other.all making sense

Edited by RAAAZ

Yes JazakAllaha khair again for you insight

1) We should speak about the book of Allah but I tell myself to be careful because I am not a scholar nor a Sheikh...not even close. I am hesitant to comment on the words of Allah with the little knowledge I have. ... So the things I say is elementary.

2)Tanzilal Aziz Raheem If you look at the 3 verses before it. They are talking about the Quran and the messenger. A scholar confirmed this with me that it speaking about Rasoulilah sws. Definitely it is speaking about Quran. Tanzilal means sent down as a whole. There is another word means it was sent down in parts to mankind. Sorry I am beginner in Arabic the word is not coming to me now.

3) ÅöThou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward.

This verse is an amazing verse indeed it has the word Khasia (to be humble and fearful before Allah swt).Before the verse is Allah swt telling the reader about truth proving against their falsehood and they still will not believe, then Allah swt speaks about putting yokes and bars and they still will not believe. Basically they are being put further into disbelieve because they do not want take the truth. There is another verse in sura Baqara that Allah swt says that "Prayer is hard except for the Khashioon". A Shiekh told me that in this verse the Khashioon means to have a presence of heart. So what I got from these two is that the only people that will believe and listen to the truth is those whose hearts are alive and humble before Allah. When I tell muslims to start praying they have no Khasioo and just wave it off. When I give dawah to non muslims the ones that listen really want to hear the truth and they yearn for the truth. The ones that their hearts are dead really could care less about Allah.

Interesting thing I saw in the Sura is that the order of Belief First Allah Talks about Himself in verse 11 and gives a story about Messenger and obeying them. Then gives you verse about Day of Judgement.

4) I find this very compact but filled with info. That could be one reason why it is the heart of the Quran. This particular sura speaks about a whole range of topics but focuses on strengthing our Aqeedah. This sura talks about Allah, rejection of messengers or Allah, consequenes- heaven/hell, how disbelievers think, how believers think, what the Quran is, Day of Judgement and the events, shaytan as an clear enemy, who to worship and why, who to obey and why, who is going to hell (majority of people), signs of Allah, science, blaming ourselves about the poor not Allah, returning to Allah, parable and proof that we will be raised back up on day of judgement, basically clears any doubts...I probably missed something so I would just say and more......

What more could you want in heaven....You will see and hear peace from the most peaceful (one of the names of Allah) ...Subhanallah

5) What do you think about these two verses

"we created similar vessels for them in which they ride"

"If it been our will we could have drowned them then there will be no helper (to hear their cry) nor could they be delivered.

"Except by a mercy from us......"

I feel like Allah swt telling me that he is protecting me when I step into my car. I feel like car crash might happen on the road but with Allah's mercy I am safe. There is a lot of people who step into their cars and it is their last vessel they ride in. There is a lot of people who step into their cars and get into huge accidents (heard plenty of stories) no one could help them except Allah's mercy. Of course that is my feeling not a commentary.

6) I think and am pretty sure that verse

"Glory be to Allah, Who created in pairs ALL things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and other things of which they have no knowledge."

This is of course talking about male/female, good/bad, dirty/clean, happy/sad....etc

But I think this is also talking about DNA. The verse says from things that they do not have knowledge, from things that earth produces. Every living thing has a DNA structure. If you seen DNA it is DOUBLE helix and it is matched by pairs never alone. A to T. and G to C. It is amazing the struture of DNA. Funny thing is that they are called DNA base PAIRS that is the scientific term for it. If you do not believe me look at this website or if you want to look at DNA struture.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_users.rcn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/B/BasePairing.html"]Base Pairing[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_users.rcn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/D/DoubleHelix.html"]DNA double helix[/url]

This miracle book was given to the Prophet sws 1400 yrs ago.

Asalaam alaykum wr wb.

Oh and the guys who discovered the DNA structure Watson/Creek were atheists but when they found the structure of DNA they said there has to be a God. So they believed in God... But I do not think they are muslims, unfortunately.