Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DAWATEISLAMI.NET mustvisit

ALLAHS FEAR!

i think i dont have any allahs frear can u tell me about allahs anger and like when i m about to do a major sin i think about it and i think that Allah will leave me and then i think Allah is all forgiving like i think that Allah is my freind if u know wat i mean if i lose that contact with Allah then i m gone to HELL were i dont want to go cause i saw something in dream and i woke up i was terrified.so that y.and i need allahs fear not like oh allahs gonna forget me and Allah will leave me to astray i need allahs fear please help me i will be very grateful jazakallah!

PropellerAds

asalamuwalaykum wahrahmatullahi warabakatu.

Brother my advice to you is to read the quran and some descriptions of the hellfire and some descriptions of Allah's mercy i know it sounds kind of weird but if you understand Allah's mercy and understand his punishment as well, you will feel like Allah is so kind and helpful and merciful that you would feel bad dissapointing him after everything he's given you and at the same time to scared of his punishment so i would advise you again to read some descriptions of hell and some stories about the different communities that suffered Allah's wrath due tto disbelief and not taking Allah's punishment seriously enough.

On that Day We will ask Hell: ‘Are you full?’ And Hell will answer: ‘Are there any more?’ (Sura Qaf: 30)