Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*sista

Any1 Starting Qmw This Sept?

Assalamualaikum

Just wondering, anyone here gonna b starting degree [at] QMW this september :D ?......if so, which course?

Or is there any current students from QM on here?..

Wassalam

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

...why?

:D

Hey what is qmw?

Assalamu alaikum

...why?

Assalamualaikum

yeh am just wondering as inshallah am hoping to go there this september..so wanted to know if theres any1 here who goes there..or anyone that studies biological sciences in particular..what you think of it?

It seems like a good Uni! :D i hope to apply there for next September!

May you be successful in your time there Sister!

Assalamu alaikum

It's good, has an Islamic Society with two seprate prayer rooms and the sister's have an en suite wudu area.

You can email one of the sisters at isoc_sister[at]yahoo.com

Subhan'Allah sounds like a good uni. Didnt know they facilitate for Muslim. Alhamdulillah every Uni should. Any way to get a prospectus for this Uni? Is it like hard to get into this particular one?

Subhan'Allah sounds like a good uni. Didnt know they facilitate for Muslim. Alhamdulillah every Uni should. Any way to get a prospectus for this Uni? Is it like hard to get into this particular one?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qmw.ac.uk/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qmw.ac.uk/[/url]

Assalamu alaikaum

The Student Union provided the prayer rooms and wudu facilties, it's part of their building. Although the Uni has an official chapel (looks like a masjid dome actually), I think the Muslims have a case to ask for a dedicated official building for them from the University. I bet the number of people at Jumma out number those that attend mass at the chapel. Infact, give the chapel (if it's larger) over to the Muslims and let the Christians use the prayer rooms LOL

I've heard Stepney Green Boys School has a prayer room and a dedicated wudu area like a Masjid mashallah. Usually you're lucky to get a prayer room, but wudu facilites aswell cool!

Assalamualaikum

Yeah Luffy i know of the prayr rooms and en suite wudhu area for sistas..i been there many times..alhamdulilah its good...know lot of ppl who have been there too but unforunately left now..hmm..

u knw the biological sciences dpartment..is it majority females or wot.....hmm ..

good thing yeh they have very active isoc and lots of muslims there..regular talks etc too..

o well shall see inshallah

Assalamu alaikaum

I've heard of a few sisters studying biomedicine, not at Queen Mary though. I assume that means there should be a lot of sisters then at QM doing the same.

Assalamualaikum

yeah perhaps.....

Do you know who the new ameer is of the isoc?

its not longer sayed is it