Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lateral

Im Back In London

:D

I am finally back in london, its ironic because i feel "right" in a non muslim country where in pakistan i feel like im in the wrong place,

As for the beard thing, i got hassle at the pakistani airport, asked a few questions, they didnt believe that i was the guy in my passport photo (trust me you dont want to know [at][email protected]) and at london the passport control was like, "Adnaan?" and im like "yes...." and he's like "heh" like some snide chuckle, the rest of the people with pakistani passports got hassle but thankfully alhamdullliah we have british passport.

I will write a summary on my observations and reflections of pakistan very soon, right now im so jetlagged. (i just came back, first thing i did was gawaher, aah see how much i care)

PropellerAds

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

Welcome back brother :D

As for the beard, I've noticed here lately that if your asian and have a beard, that is a bad element and good enough excuse for the government to be suspicious of you. If your non-asian and have a beard then they just brush you off, as being a person who forgot to shave :D .

hey did you take any pics :D ??

As a matter of fact i think i did, but they are all mainly on my laptop which everybody else is using at the moment, when i get a chance to go on the laptop then ill be posting the pics soon

cool..

also make sure to crop the size to 640x480 :D before you post them here cause like otherwise we would have to scroll sideways to view the whole thing..