Islamic Forum
beklemede

did we come from monkeys

there is a thought that we evolved from monkeys, this belief is totally opposite to Islam. We are created by God, and every living organism, plants, animals, space was also created by God. What are the things you hear and know about this monkey belief? check also informative online book Evolution Deceit at "http://evolutiondeceit####/"]evolutiondeceit###

##/[/url]

PropellerAds

:D

It would be good if we move this to Islamic-Western dialogue.

p.s. Tsk tsk u forgot ur salam bro/sis :D

:D :D

there is a thought that we evolved from monkeys, this belief is totally opposite to Islam. We are created by God, and every living organism, plants, animals, space was also created by God. What are the things you hear and know about this monkey belief? check also informative online book Evolution Deceit at "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.evolutiondeceit(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.evolutiondeceit(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

yeah i have read a lot on evolution/creation. DNA factor totally spoils evolution of humans from monkeys or any otehr specie.atleast thats what i have read on many sites .but then again the argument is endless atleast uptil now . evolution on some very small level is there ,or so i have read .its a very intersting debate!!! :P

:P

Intelligent design is the most credible scientific theory.

isnt it the one which says that a machien cant exist without an intelligent mind behind it or something like that?????am i right? :D

Edited by RAAAZ

Guest amani

all this evolution thing is weird

all i do know is that the jews were turned into pigs and monkeys :D

It is great to have illusions about our Godly origin. The truth, however, is that we all evolved from monkeys and they, in turn, evolved from smaller animals who, likewise, emerged from primorial germ-like creatures... Sorry :D

It is great to have illusions about our Godly origin. The truth, however, is that we all evolved from monkeys and they, in turn, evolved from smaller animals who, likewise, emerged from primorial germ-like creatures... Sorry  :D

i respectfully disagree to an extreme extent...

Peace

Evolution is such utter nonesense...even quite a few scientists agree that whilst survival of the fittest would make an animal fitter and stronger...it wouldn't result in a new animal forming...an elephant and a mouse and a human and a dolphin and a bumblebee and a flower and a bird never shared the same ancestors...and where does evolution start...where did the very first life form come from...it would seem that lifeless matter became living...again it makes no sense...nothing on this earth gives the impression that it created itself from non-living matter...not even bacteria can come from nothing...all life comes from life...something that is always true

see "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allaahuakbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/atheist/evolution/index.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allaahuakbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/atheist/evolution/index.htm[/url]

Evolution is a lie of the kafir to try and deny the glory of Allah's work. The kafir think their science makes them powerful but it just takes them further away from Allah.

Evolution is a lie of the kafir to try and deny the glory of Allah's work. The kafir think their science makes them powerful but it just takes them further away from Allah.

Many people whom you all Kufaar also believe all creatures, including man, were created by God (their God).

What I would think, if I believed in God and given my scientific predilections, is that God created those primordial germ-like creatures, or maybe even just genes, and let them evolve with time into humans and other species. This attitude would meet both my faith and my scientific background.

Why do you think all scientists worry about in their scientific pursuits is how to take people away from Allah? People are looking for truth and not everybody believes that religion gives answers to all questions in just one book.

Evolution is such utter nonesense...even quite a few scientists agree that whilst survival of the fittest would make an animal fitter and stronger...it wouldn't result in a new animal forming...an elephant and a mouse and a human and a dolphin and a bumblebee and a flower and a bird never shared the same ancestors...and where does evolution start...where did the very first life form come from...it would seem that lifeless matter became living...again it makes no sense...nothing on this earth gives the impression that it created itself from non-living matter...not even bacteria can come from nothing...all life comes from life...something that is always true

see "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allaahuakbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/atheist/evolution/index.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allaahuakbar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/atheist/evolution/index.htm[/url]

The same questions can be asked about many religious dogmas, I'm afraid.

As to the bees and dolphins and elephants and others... We all are made up of genes and molecules.

There are just a couple of genes which are different that are in me and in that ape in the Moscow Zoo. A regrettable but true fact :D

Some people believe God created Genes. We may not have properly understood the true meaning of sacred books. Who knows? I'm getting slightly religious at your forum.

Wa'salaam

If we did indeed derived from apes and evoluition did occur then we will find that there would be many creatures who would assume the shape of cross-animals. But we find in nature that is not so.

for example evolution claims reptile turned into bird. If this was true we will see that there would be thousands if not billions of different animals resembling the cross-shape between reptile and bird. this is of course not true.

When we examine each animal we find each of them is very unique, for example many sea-animals uses SONAR for communication, some see infra-red, each has different style of eating and hunting and their preys and predators are different. that is but a single point.

Secondly, evolution claims that mutation is the answer for evolution. Not only mutation is virtually allways defective not effective it also usually causes variation not evolution.

Peace

Many people whom you all Kufaar also believe all creatures, including man, were created by God (their God).

What I would think, if I believed in God and given my scientific predilections, is that God created those primordial germ-like creatures, or maybe even just genes, and let them evolve with time into humans and other species. This attitude would meet both my faith and my scientific background.

Why do you think all scientists worry about in their scientific pursuits is how to take people away from Allah? People are looking for truth and not everybody believes that religion gives answers to all questions in just one book.

While I don't believe in most apects of the evolution theory, I will have to agree with you RV that science can in fact draw a person closer to God. There is so much perfection in His creation, Subahana'Allah (Glory be to Him). The evolution theory though, seems to be an attempt to explain life in the absense of a higher being. RV, what you seem to believe in is a modified version of the evolutionary theory. According to the evolutionary theory, life started by the random, spontaneous formation of proteins which continued to spontaneously combine into the beginings of life. Obviously, you see the flaw in such a theory, and the complexity of life does not begin spontaneously. I think though, further examination of the evolutionary theory should be done, since, after all, it is just a theory and not fact. Darwin made many great discoveries, including his discovery of specie differentiation in the Galapagos Islands, but his extrapolation of his observations into the theory that all life is due to spontaneous mutations is ill supported and far stretched.

PBS did a special on the evolution of man a few months ago and it explored how politics and religion influenced peoples interpertation of observations and fossil data over time. I think the matter rests on what you take as proof of evolution. And of course, you need to make sure this proof is authentic, as history has shown that desperate and ambitious scientists have fabricated fossils in order to make a name in the field of evolutionary science.

Me personally believe my father was Adam a handsome intelligent man whom the

angels prostrated to and not ugly apes and funny looking monkeys. :P

Take a look at what Amr Khaled says ( he cracks me up):

I want to ask you, who honored you more, Islam that says "So when I have made him complete and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down prostrated themselves to him." or Darwin's theory? Who honored you more? The one who tells you that your grandfather was a chimpanzee? Or the one who says that your grandfather was Adam and the angels prostrated themselves to him?

I want to ask you, who honored you more, Islam that says "So when I have made him complete and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down prostrated themselves to him." or Darwin's theory? Who honored you more? The one who tells you that your grandfather was a chimpanzee? Or the one who says that your grandfather was Adam and the angels prostrated themselves to him?

I cannot believe that there are people in this day and age who still believe in this 'god created us as we are' stuff.

Of course we came from monkeys, as you put it !!!

i think is nice to know we are the evolution of an ape, for me means that the humanity had to make a long road to be what we are now....... like we worked hard to be such a perfect organism.

After all is like our all days life.... work hard to survive :D

Me personally believe my father was Adam a handsome intelligent man whom the

angels prostrated to and not ugly apes and funny looking monkeys. :P

Take a look at what Amr Khaled says ( he cracks me up):

What honours me more is the truth, isnt that the most important thing !!! Just because one sounds better than the other...doesnt make it more acceptable :D

Just because one sounds better than the other...doesnt make it more acceptable  :D

Asalamulaikum

exactly... the bottom line is... is there enough proof to make evolution fact rather than a theory? I personally don't think all of the evolution theory is supported well enough to deserve my faith. Instead, I think I'll keep my faith with Allah.

Asalamulaikum

exactly... the bottom line is... is there enough proof to make evolution fact rather than a theory? I personally don't think all of the evolution theory is supported well enough to deserve my faith. Instead, I think I'll keep my faith with Allah.

well I guess everyone's standard of proof is different.

If true, the Koran was dictated by God in the language that was clear to Muhammad and the people who lived in those years.

I don't mean just the Arabic, but the language as a system of notions and concepts. Hence the simplistic content about creation and other issues and so much emphasis on personal hygiene and eating rules.

If the Koran were to be dictated to me today, I'm sure its language would be more sophisticated. And I'm sure, God would explain in scientific terms the origin of the universe and man.

Evolution is just theory guess by a man, How can you fool believe in a such theory which has no proof... Would you believe in that your computer came to your home by chane? What a nonesenese it is, someone must have brought it...

Where Islam has both faith and proof... We need first proof to believe in something, and Islam provide that proof, which is Koran, they word of Creator... Everything is proven by science today, that the universe is keep expanding, where in Koran it was written more then 1400 years ago, at that time their were no telescope and no technology, so this is a proof and which has been proved by science today..

Evolution is just theory, it doesnt have any proof... Believe in something that has proof.. and that is Islam...

Guest amani
I cannot believe that there are people in this day and age who still believe in this 'god created us as we are' stuff.

Of course we came from monkeys, as you put it !!!

i cannot believe people actually think we come from monkeys :D

First of all whether it be Judaism, Christianity Or Islam, we all believe the first man was Adam, correct ? and together with his wife Eve, all mankind was born. Now we are told that Adam was brought down from the garden of eden after the orignal sin.

There are scientists that believe the Darwin Theory (WHICH IS EXACTLY that "a Theory," by a racist SOB (pardon my language))

There are also scientiest who believe the Eve Theory, that all mankind came from a single woman, originating from the land that is now africa.

In three holy books we are told of man's origin. Evolution is ##. Adaptation yes, Evolution No.

There is more religious and scientific proof of the eve theory, than the Evolution one.

We are told that there was a time that Man was a meagre species and our existance was quite pathetic, but nowhere does it say we came from monkies.

Edited by Dhampyre