Islamic Forum
beklemede

did we come from monkeys

Evolution is just  theory guess by a man, How can you fool believe in a such theory which has no proof... Would you believe in that your computer came to your home by chane? What a nonesenese it is, someone must have brought it...

Where Islam has both faith and proof... We need first proof to believe in something, and Islam provide that proof, which is Koran, they word of Creator... Everything  is  proven by science today, that the universe is keep expanding, where in Koran it was written more then 1400 years ago, at that time their were no telescope and no technology, so this is a proof and which has been proved by science today..

Evolution is just theory, it doesnt have any proof... Believe in something that has proof.. and that is Islam...

Please dont call me a fool. The Quran is not proof to me. All it is, is a book that is supposed to be the words of Allah. That is all. There is no actual proof of God's existence other than this in my opinion. For me, evolution provides a much greater amount of proof...something that I can see with my own eyes, and judge it.

I dont mean to offend

PropellerAds

Like i said, There is more proof of the Eve Theory than the Evolution theory, Athiests and A-religious people choose to believe the Darwin Theory since it supports their way of thinking.

Lets weight the facts we have.

Three Holy books with ample proof + Scientists who support and prove the Eve Theory.

OR

A theory by a racist scientist a century ago, who thought the white race was superior to all other races while the black race was the most inferior and is considered the man that lead to the invention of Nazi-ism and Communism

Edited by Dhampyre

Please dont call me a fool. The Quran is not proof to me. All it is, is a book that is supposed to be the words of Allah. That is all. There is no actual proof of God's existence other than this in my opinion. For me, evolution provides a much greater amount of proof...something that I can see with my own eyes, and judge it.

I dont mean to offend

Tell me what you see, a monkey and then which turned slowly slowly to to human.. What nonesenes.... Scientist proved today that the evolution theory is nothing but a stupid thinking of man, they proved it by matching a species of 5000years ago with today, and they had same shape, which proved that time doesnt change the shape and properties of species...

Tell me, will the chair you sitting on will change oneday to dog... No way...

Read the difficulty theory of darwin, he said, in future, if scientiist found whats atom, then my theory will be useless.. darwin didnt even know what's inside atom, if he had saw what's inside atom, he would have said straight at that time, that my theory is useless....The theory has been made for a purpose, the racism came from this theory, because of making different between people.....

The follower of darwin spending billion of money on project to prove the theory of evolution and big bang, but they always faill..

What proof you have that we were monkey? can monkey speak english, arabic, france extra langauges,,, no way.....

Those people are in darkness who beleive in the theory of evolution,. how can u believe in theory rather then clear proof....

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nooralanoor(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/video/source/Yusuf%20Estes/Yusuf%20Estes%20-%20Explaining%20Islam%20to%20the%20People%20of%20Curacao%20%5b225k"].rm]Watch it, it will open your eyes if the Creater wills...[/url]

Edited by Mercyonmankind

Im not here to argue. Im not going to change your mind, as you wont change mine.

:D

Of course we came from monkeys! duuuh

Now if ya'll excuse me, I'ma go visit mah granny at da zoo.......(monkey screams)

o o o o aaah aaah aah...ya want a banana granny?

:P

loool u joker but i need to remind sis Qassab you that grannies allergic to bananas ever since grandad made that banana split....he used his secret ingredient remember.....grannie found out and beat the hell outta him......ahhh he was a nice grandad and all...lool once again kindly feel free to ignore....one is in a rather peculiar mood...once again ehem

:w: :D

no monkeys and pigs came from us,

yep in the quran Allah mentions many time how he turned people i think mainly the jews into pigs,

thats why when we need a heart we can use a pigs and still surrive its very close to us,

indeed the quran is magnificant

^^ Is that really true :P We can really survive by using a pig's heart? Arrghh,..how do you know these things, and why am i always the last person to know??? :D

yes its true, lying is not part of my character, or a sunnah,

lol you need to read around to find out things like this, an watch tele

About jews and mokeys

its metioned in Surah Baqrah. Unless i am much mistaken its in 8 or 9th Rookoo

Ah, sorry slave, never meant to imply you were a liar- i was just really shocked thats all.. sorry!!! Hmm...well now i'm off to find interesting, watch tele you said? Don't mind if i do :D

:w:

If we did indeed derived from apes and evoluition did occur then we will find that there would be many creatures who would assume the shape of cross-animals. But we find in nature that is not so.

for example evolution claims reptile turned into bird. If this was true we will see that there would be thousands if not billions of different animals resembling the cross-shape between reptile and bird. this is of course not true.

When we examine each animal we find each of them is very unique, for example many sea-animals uses SONAR for communication, some see infra-red, each has different style of eating and hunting and their preys and predators are different. that is but a single point.

Secondly, evolution claims that mutation is the answer for evolution. Not only mutation is virtually allways defective not effective it also usually causes variation not evolution.

Peace

Danish .... and how come you can't find any trace of our species before a certain period of time ?

Second....the defective mutations usually dies, 1 of 1000 mutations is not defective is the key to survive.

But scientists have been mutating fruit flies for absolutley aggggggges now....and NOT ONE of the mutations has been benificial :D so erm yeh DOWN WITH THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION :P

salamss all

the theory of evolution is blown right out the window because it tries to say that everything evolved from one thing and the idea is that it gets better as it evolves so why are there so many different animals plants ect all compleetely different in shape colour size ect i dont claim to be any mad scientist or even have any knowledge of these things but come on even an idiot can see that this is a lot of rubbish used by disbeleivers to negate Allah and Allah knows best

Danish .... and how come you can't find any trace of our species before a certain period of time ?

What do u mean? R u saying where were we at the times of dinasours?

Second....the defective mutations usually dies, 1 of 1000 mutations is not defective is the key to survive.

U misunderstood. I was saying since evolutionist claim that evolution genrally occurs by mutation, they r forgetting that mutation is virtaully always impossible and causes diasdvantage hence evolution does not stand a good chance.

The title was very off putting but I decided to take a peak…interesting discussion going on here….*takes a seat and watches the heating debate that is to come in the course of couple of hours*

loool u joker but i need to remind sis Qassab you that grannies allergic to bananas ever since grandad made that banana split....he used his secret ingredient remember.....grannie found out and beat the hell outta him......ahhh he was a nice grandad and all...lool once again kindly feel free to ignore....one is in a rather peculiar mood...once again ehem

:w:  :D

aaaw, why did she have to beat the hell out of him? She has quite a temper,(and she threw away the banana I gave her) anyways she kept pulling my hair in the cage and all, it was quite annoying actually. And she kept saying oh Qassab, you have my eyes and ears ooooh and skin.And I'm like ya granny, as if I'm that ugly!

Thank God I've developed into a homo sapiens sapiens or whatever.

:P

no monkeys and pigs came from us,

yep in the quran Allah mentions many time how he turned people i think mainly the jews into pigs,

thats why when we need a heart we can use a pigs and still surrive its very close to us,

indeed the quran is magnificant

From tafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

The Monkeys and Swine that exist now are not the Descendants of Those that were transformed

Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, "Those who violated the sanctity of the Sabbath were turned into monkeys, then they perished without offspring.'' Ad-Dahhak said that Ibn `Abbas said, "Allah turned them into monkeys because of their sins. They only lived on the earth for three days, for no transformed person ever lives more than three days. They did not eat, drink or have offspring. Allah transformed their shapes into monkeys, and He does what He wills, with whom He wills and He changes the shape of whomever He wills. On the other hand, Allah created the monkeys, swines and the rest of the creation in the six days (of creation) that He mentioned in His Book.''

Allah's statement,

[Ã?óÌóÚóáúÃ

¤ÃƒÂ³ÃƒÅ“åóÇ äóßóÜáÇÃ

°]

(So We made this punishment an example) means, Allah made the people of this village, who violated the sanctity of the Sabbath

loool if you think thats bad sis Qassab....last time i went to visit her she pratically ate me alive.....she goes that she too wants to be fully human, but nooooo alas it could never be....so she decided to follow the whole "you are what you eat" psychology and now she eats us poor homo sapiens :P .....so be warned next time you go to visit her for she longs to be like us.... :P ....n lool unfortunately i think i seem to have inherited some of grannies looks, tis not pleasant at all :D but it's ok i'll mutate into a beatiful swan right? ehem

What's up Dog! :D

last time i went to visit her she pratically ate me alive.....she goes that she too wants to be fully human, but nooooo alas it could never be....so she decided to follow the whole "you are what you eat" psychology and now she eats us poor homo sapiens

That's it! I ain't visiting that crazy old monkey-woman no more! <_<

Edited by sis Qassab

Question #34508: Falseness of the theory of evolution 

Click here to get a printable version

Question :

There are people who say that long ago man was a monkey and he evolved. Is this true? Is there any evidence?.

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

This view is not correct, and the evidence for that is that Allaah has described in the Qur’aan the stages of the creation of Adam. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the likeness of ‘Eesa (Jesus) before Allaah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: ‘Be!’  and he was�

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:59]

This dust was moistened until it became sticky mud or clay that stuck to the hands. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth)�

[al-Mu’minoon 23:12]

“Verily, We created them of a sticky clay�

[al-Saaffaat 37:12]

Then it became dried (sounding) clay of altered mud. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed, We created man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud�

[al-Hijr 15:26]

Then when it dried it became sounding clay like the clay of pottery. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery�

[al-Rahmaan 55:14]

Then Allaah moulded it into the form that He wanted and breathed into him (his) soul created by Him. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“(Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: ‘Truly, I am going to create man from clay’.

So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him�

[saad 38:71-72]

These are the stages through which the creation of Adam passed according to the Qur’aan. As for the stages of creation which the progeny of Adam pass through, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth).

Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman).

Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So Blessed is Allaah, the Best of creators�

[al-Mu’minoon 23:12-14]

With regard to the wife of Adam – Hawwa’ (Eve) – Allaah tells us that He created her from him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women�

[al-Nisa’ 4:1]

From Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/31. (Islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link))

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. They evloved from a species know as hominids.

Today only 3 species of hominds were know to exist. They all lived around the same time period however the other two species died out leaving us with what is now modern day humans.

The whole evolution thing is not bogus and has been proved by fossil records.

No, we didnt evolve from monkeys...

but we sure can make ourselves look like them!

62_new.jpg