Islamic Forum
inara

Lost My Job ,make Dua For Me

Asalam alikum , i lost my job and now finding it very hard to get a new job

despite my efforts i am not getting any new job and also i am not getting any experience in

my field , i tried my best ,there is a huge burden on my wife as a working female

i dont want this but right now life is like that , please dua for me

i am not depressed with this but i feel it

i want to do an odd job but i know i will loose it , i am not born for hardwork becoz of my brought up

may be you guyz will think about this but its a whole different story

the lesson is whenever i tried a odd job i was kicked out due to different reasons

my lack of hard work or my nature , as i said i cant do any hard work ,mean physically

also i cant cope with people , so i cant be a sales men etc

there are few options for me in this country

so please help and make dua for me

Allahhafiz

PropellerAds

As salamu alaykum,

brother, you say you cannot do every job because of some reasons. But you should know that you can do something that you can REALLY do if you think of it deeply and try to find what job suits on you best. Try your best because you are a husband and you should get money to your home. I am gonna pray for you but without effort you wont have any job, dont forget that.

ÈöÓúãö Çááåö ÇáÑøóÍúãäö ÇáÑøóÍöíãö[using large font size is not allowed]

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatahu,

i want to do an odd job but i know i will loose it

i am not born for hardwork becoz of my brought up

my lack of hard work or my nature , as i said i cant do any hard work ,mean physically

You lack self belief, the above 3 statements you made show that. All of the above can be changed. At such times when in such a predicament you can and have to come above the things you think you can't do. Some of them will take time, in the meantime look out for any job that you get accepted for and keep an eye out for jobs that you want at the same time. Stop saying you can't or that you will fail, for the sake of yourself and your wife come above that and give this your best. There are always jobs around so :sl: it won't take to long to find another.

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabarakatahu

:sl:

Sorry to hear this news Ahki.

Stay strong and keep looking. Are there any Brothers on this forum who live in your country................actually where do you live Bro, if you dont mind me asking? You have the internet so have you tried the many job sites on the net?

I shall make plenty dua for you and your family through these difficult times Bro :sl:

Asalam alikum ,well bro i am in USA, well i did some odd jobs ,sometimes i was kicked out from job, sometimes

i quit my job due to the haram/hilal issue

i am not applying for bank jobs or other jobs which i consider Haram ,i,e Satellite Service Providers , TV

Cable providers etc , i studied very hard in my field but not getting a break through where i can

gain good experience and make my carrier better , there is no improvement

i am thinking about applying for a salesmen job in larger stores , may be i can do that

it will provide some help to my family incase i get one

but

I believe in Allah and i know everything is from Allah

Allah has the power on everything and whatever Allah do is

better , sometimes trails , sometimes blessings , etc

i tried many job sites ,

i always seek Allah help and i believe in Allah

As Salaamu `alaykum

I can understand why you lack self-confidence, losing a job(s) results in anxiety and self-doubt. But you know what, don't lose your self-esteem. Make a sincere du'aa to Allah and try your best in finding a job - in fact, before finding a job, try your level best in regaining your self-confidence and the belief that you can work hard. Who told you that you're never capable of working hard? It's all in the head - let go of it. You can work hard as long as you give it a chance.

In making a small suggestion, my advice is that you ask around to see if people could refer you to the correct type of job, or something that caters your needs. Ask at the Masajid, the local - or even pick up the morning newspaper and see if a suitable job is advertised. Remember one thing - you need to develop self-esteem for yourself and your wife, it is your duty.

Once you've decided that you are worth something, you could begin by evaluating your skills. Highlight what you are most efficient at, and perhaps from there you can do some additional training which could lead you into a different field in the job world.

It all comes down to how you feel about yourself and what you are willing to do for your loved ones. I will keep you in my du'aa. Please let us know if you have any problem or simply need du'aas :sl:

By the way, I admire the fact that you gave up a job for the sake of Allah (due to the haram involved). May Allah spend on you, for He knows best how much you've spent in His way, Ameen.

Ma'assalamah

Asalam ailikum , thanks for every one reply , the only odd job which i think i am best is

driving , thats what i did for few months in the past when my job ends , mean while while

doing the job i can improve my qualifications and certifications

actually i am struggling with the situation , No job no experience , no experience no job

i know i have lot of abilities and my friends rank my as one of few high class professionals

in my field , the only problem is here my experience don't count and becoz of this

i am not getting a proper break through so as time pass by i am loosing my skills

i have to focused and specialize in one of my subjects which i am trying now

seeking internship , entry level job etc , hope i will get one sooner or later Inshallah

mean while i can apply for odd jobs in large stores or with driving companies

the best advise so far i got is from my best friend here is what he said

Focus on your subject , get any odd job which i consider best fit for me and

get skills in your field (by studying at home etc ) and continue search for

my desired job and inshallah i will do that

about haram jobs i got so many opportunities and they are still open

like Pizza making ,i left becoz of pork in it

i refused job in a satellite company becoz of there tv channels etc

i am not applying for any hiring in banks becoz of interest etc

i hope inshallah Allah will reward me for this

Thanks

Allahhafiz

ÈöÓúãö Çááåö ÇáÑøóÍúãäö ÇáÑøóÍöíãö[using large font size is not allowed]

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatahu,

Ameen.

:sl: it really is good to hear that you strive to get a halal income. The advise your best friend gave you would be the best one anyone can give. Be patient and with time you will get what you need :sl: .You seem to be have alot going for you, just in need of an opportunity to come up. It would also be best to some way or another keep using your skills or you will lose them as said you were.

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabarakatahu

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

Working as Security Guard?

What about a job in the security business. For a long period of time, I was unemployed searching for a job, while my wife was working. She did the job, I was supposed to do. I tried to find a job that has to do with International Business, Import/Export, or Logistics/Transportation, but after a while I decided to apply for a job as Security Guard. Now, I really enjoy working as a security guard. I work graveyard hours, all through the night. I work in solitude. Thus, I can pray qiyamu-layl, read Qur'an, and do other beneficial things. I have not always taken advantage of these benefits, but this is a different story. I hope this job will be a bridge. I have planned to move away from the location where I am right now to Maryland where there is Hifz School. I desire to study Qur'an and Tajweed and well as Arabic and become a Qur'an teacher. And when I am experienced in teaching Qur'an, I would go to a crisis area anywhere in the world and teach the people Qur'an and Tajweed.

Remember that everything has a reason and maybe Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala leads you to a direction that you don't expect.There are many options, more that we may think.

Edited by Yusha Isra'eel

AA brother inara,

From what I can tell, I don't think you have a self-esteem issue. I just think you are being too tough on yourself and limiting your options. The Qur'an says that God has made His religion easy for people to follow. I think you are making it difficult by your own choices. Please brother, what I'm about to say, I say it with the best of intentions to try and help you...though the choice of course is entirely yours. You say...

You don't want to be in the Pizza business because of pork,

You don't want to be in the satellite T.V. business because of viewing content,

You don't want to be in the banking industry because of interest,

but you are willing to...

work as a salesperson in a large store and

work as a driver.

Well...

what if you are selling something in a large store, like a T.V., and the person bought the T.V. put it on their credit card, and didn't pay off the bill that month, and they were charged 18.5% interest. Or that person, bought the T.V. and watched wrong things. How far are you responsible?

What if you are driving a truck, which is financed, at a rate of interest. Or maybe it's a taxi cab, which is financed by interest, or the taxi cab company is bank financed. Or maybe you are transporting something, but you don't know what it is because it's packaged in boxes, and the content is haram. How fare are you responsible?

Let me ask you a question? What do you think God's intention is? To make life difficult or to be easy on us? Maybe the reason why you are having such a difficult time is that you are making God's religion too tough on yourself.

You are not selling alcohol, and you are not selling pork as your main product, and you are not selling the haram TV programs. There is hardly any job that people do that can't eventually be used the wrong way. Is that really your responsibility? I think your first responsibility lies to God, and God says to take care of your family first. Maybe, you are not following God's law by not providing for your family because you are making the religion too tough on yourself.

Just a thought...