Islamic Forum

salaam everyone i want to become more tall is there any Islamic way i m tall but i want to become like 6,2 ft jazakallah is there any Islamic way of becoming tall or any thing i eat to become tall or any exercise i do to make me tall. please tell me any hadith about tallness jazakallah

PropellerAds

Assalam-u-alikum

My doctor said it's in ur genes....but if theres a way then i would like to know it. It's aaaa 'cough' For my aaaa sister..aahh yes..for my sister :D

lol hahahah :D

P.S. IT IS for my sister, its just that she's a bit curious

Wasaalam

:D

lol i dont think there is, although i herd that if you shatter your bones and put metal rods in them the bones grow. i think saw it in some documentry :S

Assalmau alaikaum,

I saw that too I think, they only do that if you are abnormally short.

The best you can do is eat healthily and not exercise too much, when you are a kid.

Edited by Luffy

Assalamu-alaykum,

Tallness is mostly influenced by the height of your parents, but illness, poor nutrition, and other factors can affect your adult height. Doctors say you have reached half your adult height by the age of 2.5.

You are also approx. 1 inch taller when you wake up than when you go to sleep, due to the pull of gravity on the spinal joints. when you lay down, the individual joints of your spine are relaxed. as soon as you get up, they begin compressing. Thats not to say if sit or lay down all day you will become any taller, but it does means you wont appear any shorter!

Islamically, I think you should be content with the height Allah has blessed you with, and i'm not sure if this comes under the category of changing creation.

As for any natural ways of becoming taller, some people claim that the Pilates work-out can make you taller. However I dont find this true, I do Pilates 5 days a week, not to become taller, but for body-sculpting and muscle toning.

(www.)"http://azcentral/health/fitness/articles/0414pilates-ON.html"]azcentral/health/fitness/ar...pilates-ON.html[/url]

Assalamu-alaykum,

also, good posture makes you appear taller.

Assalamu alikaum

Is Pilates for real? And what is it exactly, like yoga?

Assalamu-alaykum,

also, good posture makes you appear taller.

I saw a clothes program, if you wear well fiiting clothes or clothes just a bit too short for you, you can appear taller LOL

assalamu-alaykum,

LOL....thats an illusion Luffy...

Yeah, Pilates is for real and its been real for years.

JenniferKries/home.html

salam,

Its like a Yoga/Jazz/Ballet combination.....You need to be very flexible.

Depends how old you are, cause after a certain age you stop growing, try hanging with your arms on some pole or something, also depends on your family, im much taller than my dad allahmdolillah, i took after my uncles

Assalamu-alaykum,

LOL are you thinking of joining the NBA or something?

Your Posture is the position of your neck, back and pelvis....good posture = correct alignment, bad posture = slouching...

ageless.co.za/200109_September.htm

Swimming is very effective in increasing your height (and for muscle tone etc.) ! :D And bro kandahari, I think hanging from a pole really does work(amazingly :D ) .. most of my younger male cousins have crossed 6ft with the help of that!

our Posture is the position of your neck, back and pelvis....good posture = correct alignment, bad posture = slouching...

i still dont get it :{

i got a pull up bar how shall i do it go up or just hold and lke i m holding something and put my legs in the air

Asalamu Alaikum

Try the Yoko things. Some sort of slippers.

Not sure, but I think this could be said to be altering the creation of Allah which I think has been prohibited in the Quraan.

How can it be altering bro. ?? if a factor tends to give a person low self esteem so as to face the world dead on .. he has every right to take what ever steps he wants to take.

Yoko height soles just stimulate the pituitray glands so that more growth hormones can be secreted to ensure further growth. These are all principles of foot therapy , there are also principles like this on hand therapy as well .. where stimulating the simple human thumb can also stimulate the pituitary gland.

As they said, age, genetics are a factor in growing tall .. but mind you this does not go to show if your parents are short .. you will be short. If your dads side consists of three brothers .. and your dad being the smallest and the others being taller than him .. there are almost major chances of you growing tall since you dad had the recessive genes .. you are more likely to get the dominant ones. THis is evident in cases of the men in a bald family. Where if a bald person has three sons .. one of the sons is likely to end up with locks of hair .. as he was been gifted with the dominant gene.

My first advise is to love your body the way it is. Remember MIND CONTROLS THE BODY .. you wanna be tall .. visualize you are getting taller. Streches are something you should be doing. Pull ups ... Chin Ups ... Hanging on rings ...drinking Milk. having a good diet and most important luck .. favours growth in height .. BASKET BALL, Swimming , RUNNING .. practically any excercise aids in helping you grow in height. There are height enhancers present in the market .. but are steroidal .. and only recomended under doctors prescription. and the surgery the brother was mentioning is a very painful process and is a blessing for DWARFS ... you should be thankful you aint one and it is easier to extend a shorter bone than to stretch that of normal size. i wanted to gain height badly .. and went to extremes as to put weights and do pull ups ... only to end up with a strong back .. but no increase in height. WEIGHT LIFTING DOES NOT STUNT HEIGHT .. STUPID MYTH .. Only Fools will believe in it .. but dont go around lifin 200 pounds for long hours :D ..

Being that tall aint always an advantage though .. i tell you .. apart from personal issues .. tall people have problems which us normal heighted people dont face. i am 5'8 btw.

If you are solely interested in having a tall height as a sign of manliness and power, you are so wrong

THE BIGGER THEY ARE they HARDER THEY FALL :D and its the truth .. Try kicking a 6'6 guy at his knee caps and watch him stumble head first ... and try the same stunt to a guy of my height .. and all you will hear is an OUCH .. and probably a few knuckles to your face :D ... so love to love yourself .. and praise Allah you weren't born with disabilities ... hey common yaara think practical .. If Allah made everyone the same .. how will be get an IDEA of his UNLIMITED TALENTS :D .. learn chillax and move in with the flow :D

Dunno why you guys are complaining, im 5'3", and im not stressing about it.

Alhamdulillah.......im happy all the Ni'mahs Allah has given me.

"our Posture is the position of your neck, back and pelvis....good posture = correct alignment, bad posture = slouching...

i still dont get it :{

i got a pull up bar how shall i do it go up or just hold and lke i m holding something and put my legs in the air"

YOu are a man .. show some pride in yourself. Nothing defies a man than the way he holds himself. CHest out .. Shouldered sqaured ..chin up .. spine straight .. and tummy tucked in (not forcing) .. you are a SOldier of Islam .. show some grace.

Dont worry about the mumbo jumbo of words that make you confused ... just stand straight .. and keep your spine straight while standing. sitting. Slouchyness gives way to laziness .. standing straight and erect aids in better blood flow.

Regarding the Bar .. the object is to pull yourself up and touching your chin to the bar .. make sure it is high enough so that your feet are well above the ground and gravity can act upon. Start slowly with 1-2 reps. as you develop strength you increase the reps .. good for the back and biceps. or you can call your sister .. and let her pull your legs downwars as you hold on the bar .. (BUT I WARN YOU DO THIS WHEN YOU ARE ADVANCED .. I PRACTICALLY CRACKED EVERY VERTABREA WHEN MY SISTER DID THAT)

Its a pull up bar yaara :D .. you are supposed to pull yourself up ... not your legs .. that would be like crunches for your lower abs the way you described :D

Take care and dont be so harsh on yourself :D

assalamu alaykum,

^^Classic Response!! :D

Is it that bad :D ... was just trying to help :D ...

Assalamu Alaikum, you want to be 6'2", any reason for that particular height. I dont think here is a Hadith about how to grow taller, but I might have a soultion for you, depending what your height is GET PLATFORM SHOES HIGH ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU 6'2" ET VOILA!!! You will become the height you want to be. Wassalamu alaikum.

Edited by masooma

Dunno why you guys are complaining, im 5'3", and im not stressing about it.

Alhamdulillah.......im happy all the Ni'mahs Allah has given me.

Alhamdulillah. Very true.