Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Esra

Forum For Memorizing Quran

:D

Some members have started a program to memorize Quran on IF, may Allah reward them for their efforts. the members are split in two groups since some wanted to memorize from last juz and some wanted to memorize different surah of Quran.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=16861"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=16861[/url]

there have been lots of topics about them, different for each group, all in general chat... so we were wondering if it could be possible to have a section in IF for it? as it will be much easier for both groups to see their threads and comment or ask something.

PropellerAds

I agree - something like a Project Room where it would be easier to coordinate group work like Quran memorization. :D

InshAllah that would be good, a bit more organised..........

It would beneficial. I saw other forums where this has been succesful.

Asalamu Alaikum

Being organised is one of the keys to sucess in any task. I too think having a forum dedicated to these brothers and sisters would be most beneficial.

Insha Allah one will be created.

I support the idea. I can imagine general chat being inundated with these group memos and such.

AS

Good idea insha'Allah. The new forum is here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=430"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=430[/url]

As-salaamu 'alaikum

Yes, this is a very good idea mashaa'Allaah!

May Allaah make it easy for us to memorise the Qur'aan, and for all of us to become hafiz al-Qur'aan.

Was-salaamu 'alaikum

abu suhaylah

:D amu dot! :D It's perfect.

I would like to take part in this as well but as a learner and revisor inshallah , as there are many suras i need to brush up on inshallah .

Jazakumullah khair for a brilliant idea .