Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Zahrah

Jermaine Jackson

Islam is a religion, which transcends all petty prejudices of color, race and territorial boundaries. That is why the followers of other religions, with a nearsighted vision, have a sense of overflowing pride and relief when they embrace Islam. Deserting the religion of one?s forefathers is one of the most difficult decisions, but the golden principles and the virtues of broadmindedness of Islam have persuaded mankind to adopt it as a way of life.

Now, therefore, Islam has emerged as the greatest religion of the world. Jermaine Jackson, brother of world-famous Michael Jackson is one of those men who have left the religion of their forefathers and made Islam the inseparable part of their life. From Jermaine Jackson, he has re-named as Muhammad Abdul-Aziz. He lives in one of the luxurious palaces in the outskirts of Los Angeles (USA). The palace of Abdul-Aziz is surrounded by beautiful gardens. This is the place where he and his sisters compose their musical notes. This remains under surveillance of more than 15 security vans round the clock. This area which is known as ?Falis? in Los Angeles is considered one of the most expensive areas the world over London based Arabic "al-Mujallah" has recently published an interview of Jermaine Jackson for the first time since he became Muslim. In this interview, he has expressed his passionate love for Islam. Let us see how he responded to various questions: -

When and How did you start your journey towards Islam?

It was way back in 1989 when I, along with my sister, conducted a tour to some of the countries of Middle East. During our stay in Bahrain, we were accorded warm welcome. There I happened to meet some children and had a light chitchat with them. I put certain questions to them and they flung at me their innocent queries. During the course of this interaction, they inquired about my religion. I told them, "I am a Christian." I asked them, as to what was their religion? A wave of serenity took over them. They replied in one voice ? Islam. Their enthusiastic answer really shook me from within. Then they started telling me about Islam. They were giving me information, much in piece with their age. The pitch of their voice would reveal that they were highly proud of Islam. This is how I paced toward Islam.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/IslamAwareness/Converts/Jermaine.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/IslamAwareness/Co...s/Jermaine.html[/url]

PropellerAds

:D

Is it for sure that he embraced Islam, cause I read on a few other sites that he didnt. :D

Is it for sure that he embraced Islam, cause I read on a few other sites that he didnt. :D

This is not a muslim source

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Jermaine_Jackson"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Jermaine_Jackson[/url]

He was on hajj quite a feew times already .

As far as I know of it's true. I have heard about this many times before about Jermaine that is.

I just heard Michael bought some land in Bahrain and considering moving there.

I just heard Michael bought some land in Bahrain and considering moving there.

Interesting.. :D

This is not a muslim source
No it wasnt on wikipedia bro, anyway Mashallah I guess he converted then. :D

:D! Beautiful. :D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Sister of Islam, for sharing such wonderful news! :D his family will join the ranks of the believers by accepting Islam, especially his brother Michael Jackson. He has suffered so much.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

Michael Jackson's Bahrain bolt-hole

Michael Jackson has bought property in the Gulf state of Bahrain, it was claimed.

The troubled singer forked out an undisclosed sum to buy 14 acres of land next to a palace owned by his friend, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al Khalifa, according to the New York Post.

The one-time King of Pop has not been seen in public since he was sensationally cleared of child sex abuse in June.

© Copyright Press Association

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.scotsman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/latest.cfm?id=1714482005"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.scotsman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/latest.cfm?id=1714482005[/url]

Bahrain Future Home For Jackson?

(AP) Ever since his acquittal on child molestation charges, there's been talk that Michael Jackson is shopping around for a new country to call home. A published report is hinting that the home the pop star may have settled upon is in Bahrain.

The New York Post quotes sources as saying Jackson has bought 14 acres of land in Bahrain, near the palace home of a sheik who's a good pal of his. The paper says its sources say Jackson has enjoyed his vacation in Bahrain because he can dress in the same way as the local residents and go out without being noticed.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.cbsnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/stories/2005/08/02/entertainment/main713264.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.cbsnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/stories/2005/08/02/...ain713264.shtml[/url]

I heard this years ago, and was all excited about it. Like some of you I have heard this to be a fraud, but Allahu alam.

I never seen him say anything about Islam... when he was defending his horrible brother Michael, he didnt say anything about Islam and no one asked him anything about it...

Of course only Allah knows best, I pray this is true... :D and that it guides many of his fans to Islam..

I just hope he isnt part of the nation of Islam (isnt michael part of that? or is it his parents... or is it that the nation of Islam supports him? ) :D

Allahu alam!