Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Z-247

Copy/Pasting articles

:D

If you're going to copy/paste stuff from other websites, at least take the time to present it so it's readable. Get rid of the irrelevant jargon. Adjust the titles, spacing, lay out etc....don't be lazy.

Thanks.

PropellerAds

and to those people that post article after article after article, it's great to hear what others think, but what about what YOU think?

Just a reminder: always remember to give credit where it belongs: you must mention author's name and original link from where you copied the text.

Failing to do so is a violation of our rules.

Salaam

Yes I find that quite irritating too. Sometimes we find that there is more then one article, but can not differentiate where one starts and the other finishes.

Important what brother dot has said. We must always give reference from where the article came from in case someone wanted to read more on it. And remember it is also copy right to claim some body else’s work as yours. If you are going to post more the one hadith or article you should post them in several posts then all in one, because people tend not to read whole post if it is too long.

And another thing sometimes I wonder if we always practise what we preach?

Am not pointing fingers at anyone please don’t be offended if I sound a bit too harsh. Have respect for each others opinions!

Wasalaam