Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ummammaar

Islam in Brasil

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sbmrj.com.br/"]Soceidad Beneficiente Muculmana do Rio de Janeiro[/url]

PropellerAds

Salam

I dont know much about Brasil but i have a freind who just came from there and he said that his grand father immigrated to Brasil from syria i asked him if he is a Muslim and he said that he follow no religion.

I know there's like a million muslims in brazil but i don't know about if they practise well or not. Has to be hard cause the Brazillian society is horrible....

I know there's like a million muslims in brazil but i don't know about if they practise well or not. Has to be hard cause the Brazillian society is horrible like totally unislamic..

Asalamualaikum ...

i didnt know there were muslims in brazil .. cool .. is there some reliable source where i can find out bout Islam in Brazil .. (in english)

Asalaamu alaykum,

subhan'Allah, that is wonderful. insh'Allah, I would love to get to know more about Islam in Latin America. I haven't seen enough topics devoted to our brothers and sisters living there. Please tell me some articles that I can read! Jazkurillah.

Brother thank you so much for the web site.

Although i can’t understand anything at all.

But I use to have some Brazilian friends who were quite interested in knowing more about Islam. I Remember I tried very hard to provide them with some information in their language………Ã

€¦ but It was very difficult. This is because I could not explain every thing in English ……simply because weakness in English language as you might realized throw reading this post.

Salamu alaykum all,

i have a great brazilian friend who is a Christian. She calls me as sister!! We are so close each other, she is a very nice person actually, and she is very close Islamic life because while her contemporaries do bad stuffs like sexuality experiences, she doesnt interest in it :D hmm and she always says to me if in Turkey there happens anything bad like war, me and my all family are always welcome to her own home or Islamic places to stay!she claims that there is a huge muslim population where she lives.

hmm all i know is those for now :D

I know there's like a million muslims in brazil but i don't know about if they practise well or not. Has to be hard cause the Brazillian society is horrible like totally unislamic..

as salaamu alaykum,

like a million muslims? Theres much much much more. Theres a lot more than that in just the city of Sao Paulo. There are more lebanese people in Brazil than in Lebanon.

There are more lebanese people in Brazil than in Lebanon.

wow :D