Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ummammaar

Islam in Dominican Republic

:D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_cird.faithweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/org/about.htm"]Islamic Circle, DR[/url]

PropellerAds

Actually no, Dominican Republic is not in South America. It's in the Caribbean which is considered to be part of North America. It's a country located on the island Hispaniola, and it shares the same island as Hati. Dominican Rep. has a population around 8 million, and they consist of mostly Hispanics and Africans, and being from Spanish rule, strongly Roman Catholic as in other Latin countries.

:D (ala manitabal huda)

Ok can it be said that it's in Central America? My professors always called these countries sur America (south america) and Latin America. Really I am just confused with the terms. I've also heard from many that North America : Canada, US, and Mexico only.

Edited by ummammaar

:D

Lol south america? isnt it wonderful tho how Islam spreads, like in jamaica i posted yesterday dominican republic and jamaica are near aswell.

Confusing isn't it? I live in Trinidad which is closer to SA than north america and my island is considered to be part of north america...yet the cairbbean is considered to be part of latin america someitmes...wow that's real insanity :s...lol.

I think central america is like panama and honduras. Then Belize is in central america yet it's considered to be part of the caribbean! Same thing with Guyana and Suriname...hahahaha insane..:D