Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
***Mu'min***

Torture To Muslims By Arab Countries...

:D

My post has somehow been deleted from the KSA thread. I am not sure how or why, so I have made a new thread based on this.

What makes my blood boil is how we make so much Du'a to a leader who dies without establishing 100% Shari'a, who has set an order to torture Muslim Brothers and Sisters under so called "terror laws", and then fail to make a Du'a for those Muslims who die by their hands. :D!!!

Does the blood of Muslims mean anything to us? Have we not heard the Hadith that Muhammad :D has stated the blood of a Muslim is dearer to Allah than the Ka'ba and its surroundings? :D!!!

I am not saying do not make Du'a to these leaders when they die, but at least have the courtesy to make Du'a to those who died by their hands!

One Brother was tortured screaming the Shahada by the Saudi Interrogation Unit! His screams echoed around praising Allah while they beat and tortured him until his last breath! Why? Because he was arrested under "terror laws"!

One Great Scholar has stated:

"If a leader dies without implementing the full Islamic Shari'a, then he has died the death of a Hypocrite (Munafiq)."

Islam is not 30%, or 50%, not even 99%. An Islamic country is a country that applies 100% laws from the Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad :D. Any less than that in implementation cannot be classified as an Islamic State.

So before making Du'a for a leader who ordered the torture of Muslims, please make Du'a for those who died by his hand.

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira, and may Allah guide our Muslim leaders around the world.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

PropellerAds

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Brother! And may you be of those who march into Paradise under the Banner of Praise carried by Muhammad :D!

---------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

100 percent agreed (no Im not copying off what you said bro slave, I had that in my mind before I read your post lol)! :D brother Mu'maneen!!!

I've been waiting for someone to say this (even though you already did, several times :D )

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Sister of Islam!

And may you be of those who march into Paradise under the Banner of Praise carried by Muhammad :D!

---------------------

Edited by Mu'maneen

Asalamu Alaikum

Not going to say I agree with your post brother, as I don't. But insha Allah I can also make dua for those who died at this leaders hands. :D

Not going to say I agree with your post brother, as I don't. But insha Allah I can also make dua for those who died at this leaders hands.

And part of what I have written do you not agree with? :D

So far everyone else has agreed.

---------------------

Now am not sayin that I don’t agree with the above that you have written. But please do take this hadith into account.

Bukhari 2.448, Narrated Anas bin Malik, (r.a.)

A funeral procession passed and the people praised the deceased. The Prophet saaws said, "It has been affirmed to him." Then another funeral procession passed and the people spoke badly of the deceased. The Prophet said, "It has been affirmed to him". 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked (Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) ), "What has been affirmed?" He replied, "You praised this, so Paradise has been affirmed to him; and you spoke badly of this, so Hell has been affirmed to him. You people are Allah's witnesses on earth."

Am not a big fan of the Saudi Government, let alone any of the other so called Muslim leaders, and I understand your rage brother Mu'maneen but what are you going to benefit from this? King Fadh died, the guy has been in a coma for more then 10 years I believe, and Inshallah for whatever sins he has committed he is going to face Allah...

May Allah :D have mercy on our brothers who have died unjustly in the hands of these leaders, and may they be granted an everlasting reward, ameen.

Edited by blaze_01

Am not a big fan of the Saudi Government, let alone any of the other so called Muslim leaders, and I understand your rage brother Mu'maneen but what are you going to benefit from this? King Fadh died, the guy has been in a coma for more then 10 years I believe, and Inshallah for whatever sins he has committed he is going to face Allah...

Oh no. I don't want you thinking that I am insulting him. He is dead now and everything that happens to him now rests in Allah's Hands. He knows what is best for him. I am just reminding everyone to just make Du'a for those who are tortured and killed as well as to ask Allah to guide the leaders to Siratul-Musstaqeem.

---------------------

Edited by Mu'maneen

My post has somehow been deleted from the KSA thread.  I am not sure how or why, so I have made a new thread based on this.

What makes my blood boil is how we make so much Du'a to a leader who dies without establishing 100% Shari'a, who has set an order to torture Muslim Brothers and Sisters under so called "terror laws", and then fail to make a Du'a for those Muslims who die by their hands.  :D!!!

Does the blood of Muslims mean anything to us?  Have we not heard the Hadith that Muhammad :D has stated the blood of a Muslim is dearer to Allah than the Ka'ba and its surroundings?  :D!!!

I am not saying do not make Du'a to these leaders when they die, but at least have the courtesy to make Du'a to those who died by their hands!

One Brother was tortured screaming the Shahada by the Saudi Interrogation Unit!  His screams echoed around praising Allah while they beat and tortured him until his last breath!  Why?  Because he was arrested under "terror laws"!

One Great Scholar has stated:

"If a leader dies without implementing the full Islamic Shari'a, then he has died the death of a Hypocrite (Munafiq)."

Islam is not 30%, or 50%, not even 99%.  An Islamic country is a country that applies 100% laws from the Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad :D.  Any less than that in implementation cannot be classified as an Islamic State.

So before making Du'a for a leader who ordered the torture of Muslims, please make Du'a for those who died by his hand.

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira, and may Allah guide our Muslim leaders around the world.

---------------------

Everything I was thinking was said in that post lol

As-salaamu 'alaikum

I am sorry to hear about your friend, but the reality is that you became emotional when you saw people make du'aa for King Fahd at the expense of your friend, but how did you expect us to make du’aa for your friend when we did not even know about him?! So all you had to do was tell us about him, but there was no need to then expose the sins of others in the process. If your friend has been oppressed and dealt with unjustly then he will be face to face against the one who oppressed him on the day of judgement and he will take back his rights, but we must also be careful not to oppress others, and saying that so and so is responsible for this and that when they may well not be is also oppression, so just as your friend will take back his rights if he has been dealt with unjustly, so will those who we accuse of this and that when they may be incident of what we accuses them of. This Deen is knowledge based, and is not based on emotions. Just my 2 cents…

May Allaah have mercy upon our brother, your friend!

Was-salaamu ‘alaikum

abu suhaylah

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam!

And may you be of those who march into Paradise under the Banner of Praise carried by Muhammad :D!

but we must also be careful not to oppress others, and saying that so and so is responsible for this and that when they may well not be is also oppression, so just as your friend will take back his rights if he has been dealt with unjustly, so will those who we accuse of this and that when they may be incident of what we accuses them of. This Deen is knowledge based, and is not based on emotions. Just my 2 cents…

You are right Brother and I hope you understand that I did not mean to talk bad of anyone especially those who are dead and may Allah forgive me if I sounded like that. I myself am no perfect angel, and I myself beg of Allah's Mercy in this life and the Akhira. I love when people make Du'a for me and I even long for people to make Du'a for me when I terrifyingly face Allah's plan for me when I face my death, which is why I will :D never break my Du'a for those who are living and those who unfortunately face death.

May Allah guide our misguided Scholars and leaders to Siratul-Musstaqeem, and allow them to die in the best of Iman!

---------------------

Asalamu Alaikum

I think brother here has said exactly what I was going to say. If I may echo his words again.

...there was no need to then expose the sins of others in the process. If your friend has been oppressed and dealt with unjustly then he will be face to face against the one who oppressed him on the day of judgement and he will take back his rights, but we must also be careful not to oppress others, and saying that so and so is responsible for this and that when they may well not be is also oppression, so just as your friend will take back his rights if he has been dealt with unjustly, so will those who we accuse of this and that when they may be incident of what we accuses them of.