Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Taymullah

Taymullah

HEY! XD wassup? I'm new... never been here... anyone tells you otherwise don't belive them

<_<

>_>

yeah... I don't know what to say so.... got a question, ask it.

PropellerAds

:D

Welcome to the forums akhi..

most confusing :D..

Guest amani

:D and Welcome to gawaher Taymullah :D

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Edited by amani

YOU CARE! YOU REALY CARE! I'd like to thank the acadamy, The girl who convinced me to revert, whom I will not mention because she is ashamed to be associated with me. lol thanks everyone.

Welcome to Islam and to IF brother. :D We'd love to hear your story on how you came to Islam.. If you'd like to share it, post in this forum:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=78"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=78[/url]

Hope you have a wonderful time at IF and that its of benefit to you.

Looking forward to your posts. :D

salam wow so many people joining everyday mashallah :D

iam new too

look forward to read your posts

wassalam

Hiiii.... bout last time I was here... reeeaaaaly sorry. I'm over all of that now and would like to ask that everyone forgive me. I just know there are some cool people and I was being stupid to hate a whole religion.... so will you all forgive me? thank you~ Taymullah[using large font size is not allowed] :sl:

salam

wow...welcome back............and inshallah ur stay here be beneficisl snd enjoyable

inshallah

:sl:

Welcome to the site, Taymullah. I hope you spend a nice time over here. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

:sl: