Islamic Forum

okay, here's the deal, I was part of a religion, and it was called Avrazin, which frankly, I'm still Avrazin. but ANYWAY...

I was talking to a girl (who's ashamed of me) on another site, make a long story short she got me thinking about Islam and I started reading the koran. long story short I tried to revert. long story short, too much stress so I'm gonna wait till I'm in a condition to serve Allah better to revert.

PropellerAds

:D

You've taken the shahada then ??

Edited by dot

yep, and now I'll be able to embrace Allah fully, now that I've eliminated stress.

:D thats great news..

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam! I pray you will benefit greatly from this forum. Please stick with us and feel free to ask any questions about Islam that you want to know! :D

hows it feel having over 1 billion brothers and sisters (in Islam) now?

Essalamu alikum

big welcome brother :D nice to see u around and hope to see more of u :D

So wats Avrazin, and where r u from, I'm from cairo egypt

Essalamu alikum

I'm from Florida lol. and Avrazin is... well... lets not get into that <_< >_>

I read about your old , how scary...imagine if the world embraced such rules, there will not probably be much people left :D

Welome to the true path brother.

Essalamu alikum

ok if u dont want to talk about it, but actually i made a search on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] and it didnt give me much, i'm beging to think i'm not smart at all :D :D

well anyway i think i try again later, but its nice to have u around brother, florida is cool, got some ornage juice lol

Essalamu alikum

Well, now I'm back to Avrazin. it took one belife to make me change my mind, and thats paradise. I refuse to be a sexist pig and give in to ideals of beauty over love, and therefore, I'm doomed to hell for rejecting Allah's gifts, thus, I may as well do whatever I want right?

Well, unless somone gives me a good explanation of why I should want more than one wife, of wich I love none.

Bro i think u got it wrong... in this world it should b love over looks but in paradise it doesn't matter. You are rewarded for how u were in this world, everyone will love eachother & always b happy. these will gifts, u don't need to court em to have em.

Life in paradise is different from life in this world. There's no evil there...

I haven't come across anything in Islam that says you "should" take more than one wife and certainly nothing that says you shouldn't love your wives.

If you don't love your wife that sounds like a problem for the counseling section.

AS

Ok I read your posts and it seems like the problems you have with Islam are about misinterpretations or things you don't understand...like love.

It seems you don't understand an Islamic relationship with a woman because you don't understand love. Maybe you think love is what we were shown on tv, where two people meet and their minds and bodies are like "love! love!love!love!love!" but that's weak and it's really just a thought you THINK you're supposed to be feeling...or that you've been conditioned to think you're feeling.

If you really believe the universe has a creator, then everything in it was created. I'm not talking about creationism vs evolution, i'm talking about how everything didn't spring out of nothing on its own. Anyway, that everything includes the girl you love.

Islam is about loving the creator which is the source of everything else that you love. Most people don't understand that and look for people that they THINK they love and then it falls apart. Look at the divorce rate of people here in the USA. These people even live together before theyre married because they think that will help hold them together.

The only thing that holds relationships together is the Creator of the universe. So when people join together for that sake, nothing else in creation can break them apart.

Maybe that's more digestible?

AS

PS - Does the realm forum ring a bell?

I very much understand love and my ideas of love aren't conditioned by TV.

I don't have a wife to love yet either, but when I get a wife, I want to be with her forever, even in heaven, which your religion doesn't seem to permit.

and from what you're saying, it seems you don't belive in love. therefore the Angel Annael just doesn't exist right?

ah realm... wonderful forum.

Sincerly,

Lord Avraz

I want to be with her forever, even in heaven, which your religion doesn't seem to permit
if both of you did good deeds and belived in Allah and are fortunate nuff to gain paradise then you can certainly be with each other! Also didnt you just tell us you are now muslim therefore it is also yours not just ours :D
Lord Avraz
:D ??

yes, I'm still a muslim, I just reacted heavily and rashly to that. I'm sorry.

I do very much believe in love, the true kind, for the creator. I am glad you noticed my post because there were some things I failed to mention. First, it's more important to love someone for the sake of the Creator because the Creator instilled the person you love with all the qualities you love.

Furthermore, the Creator showed so much mercy to you that that person was brought into your life.

That means to love that person more than the Creator, is to deny those blessings and fall into polytheism...associating partners with God in that you love someone as much as the Creator...

As far as angels, I am relatively new to Islam and the only one I know by name is Jibreel, although I do believe in Angels. I'm not sure if there's one for different emotions though. Allah, The One Creator, knows best.

:D and peace,

AS

Edited by Allah's Slave

well, there's a angel for every aspect of the world and heaven.

and I never love anyone more than the creator, but I would want the one I love in paradise, and not somone made to be perfect. I love imperfections as well as perfections.

salaam alaikum,

well, there's a angel for every aspect of the world and heaven.

I can't disagree because I don't have knowledge of it one way or the other. However, I would like to ask where you found that information, so that I may decide if I share that belief.

I never love anyone more than the creator

:D You may be on the straight path after all! :D

...but I would want the one I love in paradise, and not somone made to be perfect. I love imperfections as well as perfections.

I think I see what you mean. Although your notion presupposes how you will feel if you made it into paradise. If paradise is as it's described, where everyone will be content and happy... and you are fortunate enough to make it...then you would be content and happy. In my very limited understanding this would happen one of 2 ways:

1. The Creator gives you these "made to be perfect" women and you're content and happy.

2. The Creator gives you the one you love with the imperfections so that you're content and happy.

Perhaps the one you love would be more content and happy with the imperfections removed, although at this point they are loved for the sake of the Creator who bestowed them upon this physical form in accordance with the divine knowledge.

It's good to love those imperfections and flaws while we are here because it shows that we have faith that the Creator knows their purpose better than we. Also, it shows that the Creator is the only perfect, eternal, and flawless entity.

AS

salaam alaikum,

I can't disagree because I don't have knowledge of it one way or the other.  However, I would like to ask where you found that information, so that I may decide if I share that belief. 

:D  You may be on the straight path after all!  :D

I think I see what you mean.  Although your notion presupposes how you will feel if you made it into paradise.  If paradise is as it's described, where everyone will be content and happy... and you are fortunate enough to make it...then you would be content and happy.  In my very limited understanding this would happen one of 2 ways:

1. The Creator gives you these "made to be perfect" women and you're content and happy.

2. The Creator gives you the one you love with the imperfections so that you're content and happy.

Perhaps the one you love would be more content and happy with the imperfections removed, although at this point they are loved for the sake of the Creator who bestowed them upon this physical form in accordance with the divine knowledge. 

It's good to love those imperfections and flaws while we are here because it shows that we have faith that the Creator knows their purpose better than we.  Also, it shows that the Creator is the only perfect, eternal, and flawless entity.

AS

you would realy have to talk to me on MSN about that. It takes a LONG time to explain.