Islamic Forum

:D

Well... I don't really use MSN unless it's imperative...and you have all the time in the world to post in this topic...

Maybe you could just post a link to the source of this info on angels?

:D and peace,

AS

PropellerAds

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

well, there's a angel for every aspect of the world and heaven.

You're right...there are so many angels that if one wanted to count it'd be almost impossible for them to do so. There are more angels than the other creations of Allah (swt). Some of the angels have been made known to us and i'll state them....

Angel Jibrael-messenger of Allah to his prophets.

Angel Israfil is the angel assigned to blow the horn on the Day of Judgment.

Asra’il is the Angel of death, whose assignment is to capture the soul of the person when it leaves his body at death.

Ridwan is the angel in charge of Paradise.

Malik the angel in charge of Hellfire.

There are angels in charge of the clouds, the winds, and the plants. With each human there are eight (8) angels--whose assignment is to protect that person from the harm of the jinn. It was narrated that if it were not for these angels, the jinn would play with the person like the person plays with a ball.

The zabaniyah are angels in charge of torturing the blasphemers in Hellfire.

There are other angels who roam around, writing down the leaves that drop off the trees. Some angels are in charge of delivering the salutations to the Messenger of Allah in his grave of the one not present at the grave of the Prophet who says salams to him. There is an angel in charge of the womb of the woman. He writes matters on the forehead of the fetus when the fetus is 120 days old and his soul joins his body. There are the angels who carry the ^Arsh.

Rata’il is the angel in charge of relieving the sadness of the believers;

Mika’il is the angel in charge of the rain.

Angel Isma^il is in charge of 12,000 angels in one sky who are his direct assistants. There are the angels who write down the deeds of the person-each one has two with him, one who writes the good deeds, and the other who writes the mubah and the bad deeds.

There are the angels, Munkar and Nakir, who question the person in the grave, and many, many more and Allah (swt) is all-knowing.

and I never love anyone more than the creator, but I would want the one I love in paradise, and not somone made to be perfect. I love imperfections as well as perfections.

If i'm not mistaken you seem to be referring to the 'Hoor' as the perfected someone?

It is good that you love the creator more than anyone else and inshallah the one you love in dunya will be with you in akhirah.

Welcome to Islam brother.

um excuse me... but who ever told taymullah that his wife wouldnt be with him in Jannah? Of course wife and husband will be united in jannah and share a palace together :D ... hoor al ayn are gifts to shahids and some others... but they STILL will have their wives!

but... seriously.... who ever said that a wife and husband wont be together in jannah?

no body gonna answer? well I'm not gonna name names...

andyway... about the angel stuff, the resource for this knowladge is in my head. lol

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=2240&dgn=4"] Will a man’s wife join him in Paradise?[/url]

Hello,

:D and thanks for the link sis, :D

Taymullah you've been missing! I was hoping for some source to read more about the angels :D

Peace,

AS

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mutmainaa/belief/angels.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mutmainaa/belief/angels.html[/url]

I'm also trying to find an online version of the fascinating book: "The World of the Angels" by Sh. Abdul Hamid Kishk.

Here is an audio review of that book:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ibn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Archives/bookreview/4803.wma"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ibn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Archives/bookreview/4803.wma[/url]

edit: while searching, I came accross this. It has the above book as one of its resources:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/souljourn.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/souljourn.html[/url]

yeah, I've been realy busy, and studying has realy had to been put on hold so I'm not any more of a decent Muslim sadly... There realy isn't a source for the Angels. I retain all the knowladge in my head realy. and it would take a long time and alot of patience and an open mind to understand any of it.

As for what Avrazin is, it's the religion of free will. A thought of no sin, but different paths. you're rewarded as you choose to live life. if it's a life full of evil, you will be rewarded with evil things, if it's a life of virtue, then you're rewarded with good things. a very "Harm none and do as ye will." kind of thing, with a side note of preventing harm by getting rid of people who cause it. Such as if you see somone trying to kill somone, kill them. same goes for taking free will, such as rape and imprisoment. (not like a prison, with convicts and the such. more of kidnapping.) as when you take somones free will, you're taking a part of their life, thus shortening it. and thats essentialy murder. also those kind of things can scar you for life. those people who murder are to have their souls destroyed, which is done by hot lead, poured down their throats.(very brutal, yes, but in the Avrazin veiw, which would take alot more patience than I have to explain, it's neccecary.) and another thing about it is that the worlds end will begin in 2012. there's no set date for the actual end, and their can never be. I still have some belife in this religion, but just slightly.

but anyway, thats all unimportant. lol

:D dear muslims

Hmm

Dear Taymullah, It seems to me someone is feeding you Brainwashing matirial :D

I dont understand what you mean in some of your posts.

Islam is not about Angels......

As a muslims, you need to say and Belieive this:

"There is no God Except Allah (SWT), Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was the final Messenger of Allah (SWT)"

But Islam is a way of life, and we must Practise Islam etc.

Edited by crystal_sword

Well, if you are a muslim now, you have to stop this insulting of Islam. Don't do it anymore. I don't care if you're under stress, that's no way to insult your creator just because you're having a bad day.

Assalmu Alakum,

This is one very interesting consept. Taymullah: you seem to thing that you can get in and out of Islam like it is like a game of some sort, where you quit the play again then quit.... and so on. I just want to tell you one thing. You heart and soul are in control of how you believe. No one in the forum can tell you the Islam is the best religion, because you night not feel it. Islam is not a game but a way of life. All I can say that you need to have a day to yourself and learn about Islam. Go to a Masjid, read a book, ask questions to a Imam. Then when you have the basic Islam background you can find out if this is a religion for you.

I was very mad to reads this and see you fight about Heaven and Woman. Heaven is a placed that you are put because you did what Allah ask. In this place you get what ever you want! You want a mansion you got it, a woman(any way perfect or not) you got it. That is H-E-A-V-E-N-! That is what it is for! So just chill and try to find if this is the religion for you.

I am sorry if this sounds mean. I am just trying to make a very very very very very very very very very important point!

Sallam All!

Chebeya!

well don't worry your little heads. I'm out of your religion, now and forever!

I'm back to my origional religion, Ultra-Orthadox Judaism.

So I'm going to go to israel soon, bust up the rock, rebuild the Temple of God (the real god), and Lead israel by the Laws of God and God's rule, driving your people out and taking back the land israel was given by god.

Sorry guys, this is your official eviction notice. Get out before I get there.

Why? Cause this is what it's like when worlds colide.

oooh... what are you gonna do? ban me? HAHA! don't make me laugh. well, you already did.

Sorry Muja, it never would have worked between us. (Though I do hope you get out of your sick religion soon.)

The Islamic sheikh of the Al-Aqsa Masjid- "We refuse to obey the decisions of this racist court! The Rabbis will not enter Al-Aqsa, not unless over our dead bodies and shrouds!"

Sounds like an invitation...

Adam is the father of mankind and Adam was from dust ...All are his children ,jews are inherently no superior to indians or abroginals or the Arabs.

If racism is from ur "god" ,,know that you are upon the guidance of hatred,the (mis)guidance of the devil

U are a confused soul....May Allah guide you ...its ur life and u alone will be answerable to your deeds when u die ...so fear Allah ,the Lord of creation of the east and the west

41.O Children of israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill (your obligations to) My Covenant (with you) so that I fulfill (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me.

42.And believe in what I have sent down (this Qur'ân), confirming that which is with you, [the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], and be not the first to disbelieve therein, and buy not with My Verses [the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] a small price (i.e. getting a small gain by selling My Verses), and fear Me and Me Alone. (Tafsir At-Tabarî, Vol. I, Page 253).

43.And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth [i.e. Muhammad Peace be upon him is Allâh's Messenger and his qualities are written in your Scriptures, the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you know (the truth) [].

48.And fear a Day (of Judgement) when a person shall not avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from him nor will compensation be taken from him nor will they be helped.

49.And (remember) when We delivered you from Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people, who were afflicting you with a horrible torment, killing your sons and sparing your women, and therein was a mighty trial from your Lord.

50.And (remember) when We separated the sea for you and saved you and drowned Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people while you were looking (at them, when the sea-water covered them).

.And (remember) when We appointed for Mûsa (Moses) forty nights, and (in his absence) you took the calf (for worship), and you were Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).

.Then after that We forgave you so that you might be grateful.

.And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Verily, you have wronged yourselves by worshipping the calf. So turn in repentance to your Creator and kill yourselves (the innocent kill the wrongdoers among you), that will be better for you with your Lord." Then He accepted your repentance. Truly, He is the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.

54.And (remember) when you said: "O Mûsa (Moses)! We shall never believe in you till we see Allâh plainly." But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking

Remove the spaces and click if u want to know abt the jews

http:/ /www.ummah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ what-is-Islam/ quran/ noble/ nobae002.htm

Edited by truthful

If you have questions about Islam then you could ask. But i have question. DO you want to be a Muslim or what???? Are you a Jew or avar...????

w/salaam

O jew ...irrespective of whether u deny it or not..facts are facts...jews,arabs and the rest of the humanity is from Adam and Adam is from dust...the rest of the racism is B5

well don't worry your little heads. I'm out of your religion, now and forever!

I'm back to my origional religion, Ultra-Orthadox Judaism.

So I'm going to go to israel soon, bust up the rock, rebuild the Temple of God (the real god), and Lead israel by the Laws of God and God's rule, driving your people out and taking back the land israel was given by god.

Sorry guys, this is your official eviction notice. Get out before I get there.

Why? Cause this is what it's like when worlds colide.

oooh... what are you gonna do? ban me? HAHA! don't make me laugh. well, you already did.

Sorry Muja, it never would have worked between us. (Though I do hope you get out of your sick religion soon.)

The Islamic sheikh of the Al-Aqsa Masjid- "We refuse to obey the decisions of this racist court! The Rabbis will not enter Al-Aqsa, not unless over our dead bodies and shrouds!"

Sounds like an invitation...

Salaam,

Taymullah, at the end of the day it is up to you to decide what you choose in life. If you wish to learn about Islam, this is a good place to learn from and pose realistic and mature questions. If you revile Islam and have only the desire to insult it, you are breaking the moral code of every established religion. If you are confused and know not where you are going, ask your Creator to guide you to Himself and be sincere about it. You do not need that friend who is ashamed of you, you do not need this forum or the rest of the world. If you are pure in heart your Lord will show you His light. But for as long as you have made the free decision to join our Gawaher family (Muslim & Non-Muslim alike), respect us and we will respect you.

Peace

:D or Shalom:)

Listen anyone can talk randomly and say its sensible andf the person not understanding is confused. So what do you say?? if you are a Jew lets have a prper dialogue. and we could try to solve your problem.

w/salaam

Ur god is unfair tooo..i dint choose to be born to non jew parents ...and therefore i go to helll.....not a very just god

Ur god is unfair tooo..i dint choose to be born to non jew parents ...and therefore i go to helll.....not a very just god

but you've made the decision to remain a non-Jew. And did I ever say my god was fair? Does god HAVE to be fair?

Shalome, I'm not speaking randomly. you just choose to ignore the meaning.

but you've made the decision to remain a non-Jew. And did I ever say my god was fair? Does god HAVE to be fair?

Shalome, I'm not speaking randomly. you just choose to ignore the meaning.

Yes 99% of the world "chose" to remain non-jew...well...i did comment on who the racist god would be ..that "god" is unfair...but the not the Lord of the east and the west.

Know you not that it is Allâh to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Allâh you have neither any Walî (protector or guardian) nor any helper.

And they say, "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Produce your proof if you are truthful."

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allâh (i.e. follows Allâh's Religion of Islâmic Monotheism) and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allâh's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame, etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allâh's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allâh), on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. [see Tafsir Ibn Kathîr, Vol.1, Page 154].

And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrâhim (Abraham), Hanifa [islâmic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allâh (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikûn (those who worshipped others along with Allâh - see V.2:105)."

Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm).