Islamic Forum

well, I'm not going to accociate myself with Animals to stupid to realize their error

PropellerAds
well, I'm not going to accociate myself with Animals to stupid to realize their error

Who are the animals ?Its the jews who worshipped the calf when Moses came to them...it was not the Muslims ...are u even reading my posts

And they say, "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Produce your proof if you are truthful.

whats ur proof...why is judaism right and why should we all be jews

Edited by truthful

do not insult Abraham with your name and your god. you quote your own religion, which is false, so how can you expect truth from this?

do not insult Abraham with your name and your god. you quote your own religion, which is false, so how can you expect truth from this?

Abraham was not a jew...he is not from the children of israel he was their predecessor ...and yet agains..what is ur proof ?

Assalamu alaikum

Subhan'Allah! I believe this is the second time someone have decieved people in believing they accepted Islam. :D

One piece of advice 'Taymullah': If you don't like Islam then instead of insulting Muslims without possessing full knowledge refrain from posting here. I'm sure there are many sites out there which accomodate for people will similiar views to you. Don't waste your time or energy preaching here. :D

May God be with us all. Ameen.

Ma'assalama

Peace Taymullah!

You have called other members 'animal' and have broken the following rule:

30- hostile post toward another member: warn, if repeated disable 5

You are hereby warned.

Peace out

:D

um excuse me... but who ever told taymullah that his wife wouldnt be with him in Jannah? Of course wife and husband will be united in jannah and share a palace together :D ... hoor al ayn are gifts to shahids and some others... but they STILL will have their wives!

but... seriously.... who ever said that a wife and husband wont be together in jannah?

:D sister!

The following ayahs clearly indicate that only the righteous will enter Heaven. As an example, the wife of Lot (alaihe (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]salam[/url]) will not be there according to all indications..

13:23. Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):

40:8. "And grant, our Lord! that they enter the Gardens of Eternity, which Thou hast promised to them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their posterity! For Thou art (He), the Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom.

Wassalam

If you think your right then... Let us see how you are right. NAd by the way you are the guy who is dead against (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url] and posted crap about our prophet and thus was banned. Are you the guy??? And yeah if you have truely some thing to back your claims then provide evidance that we are going to go to hell. And why is there not a mention of hell in the books of Moses???? Let us see what youve got!!!! Talk full and give us your augument and well see how much you weigh!!!

w/salaaam

just wondering Taymullah... were you ever truely (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]muslim[/url] or were you just playing a stupid joke?

The following ayahs clearly indicate that only the righteous will enter Heaven. As an example, the wife of Lot (alaihe salam) will not be there according to all indications..

of course if she is bad, she wouldnt be with him... but what if she was good?

:D amu Aburafay

just wondering Taymullah... were you ever truely muslim or were you just playing a stupid joke?

I don't think he was ever really a true-at-heart (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url]. I think he's just some confused idiot causing trouble. But God knows best, and all matters will be settled soon enough :D .

Edited by Citizen X

just wondering Taymullah... were you ever truely muslim or were you just playing a stupid joke?

of course if she is bad, she wouldnt be with him... but what if she was good?

:D amu Aburafay

She is likely not be with him because she was bad and not bacause she was his wife???? i dont know why would you think she for the reason of being his wife not go to paradice. then again i could have misunderstood.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] knows Best

w/(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]salaam[/url]

:sl:

She is likely not be with him because she was bad and not bacause she was his wife???? i dont know why would you think she for the reason of being his wife not go to paradice. then again i could have misunderstood.

Allah knows best

HUH?

and erm, i think if somebody's Partner is bad, and they're not on the path to Heaven, then they won't be with the Righeous Partner, and if they're gd, and they're in Heaven somwhere, i suppose you could just ask Allah for your partner to be in the same place in Heaven, rather then on a different level...u get me? lol

Anyway, even if some gd person's partner was bad...maybe you could ask Allah if they can come into Heaven with you???

Allah knows best, and anyway, lets just try and be gd Muslims now, rather then worry about what happens in the Hearafter, after all...it is Heaven lol.

Edited by Doodzy

ok brothers and sisters , to a vertical limit , theyrs shytaans weapons arising from hes words anticipating a brainwashing method , argueing isnt the answer.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=1305086281433503382"]The-Strangers[/url]

go deep into the lines and listen with your heart , if you go with the flow with the enemy and let that glimpse of light fade then you leave ur self in a room were the door bangs for your reason and you have ur heart still locked with your ears to be firm in your direction.

find the truth my friend

may Allah show you the path and Reward you with stronger faith and clean heart.

salam,

i am glad that you have reverted to Islam.

may Allah guide you more to the right path.amin

I initially replied to the topic b4 reading thro the thread,well i really must say that i just pity that brother who is rather confused and lost.

may Allah make him realise the truth b4 it too late.

wasalam

Are we a generation of stupid ignorant muslims ???

Come one people. this poster Taymula and all us muslims asnwering to his posts ???

Its strange that we cant determine someone who is here to make a mockery and someone who has real intentions to being muslim.

Its funny how we throw verses and sayings from our respected sources only to get them mocked at by some childish person.

perhaps another one of the free thinkers kinds. They love to say they are muslims then argue about Islam and eventualy get everyone into an argument and etc etc etc.

or the are some of the humanist kinds who again begin an argument while trying to learn and then cant understand 'weird' things about Islam and thus apostate.

I mean are we such that we cant make a distinction between true intentions and dubious posts. Of course first 2 or 3 or 4 posts dont really say much. But we can then soon begin to see a patteren of thoughts and we should be able to determine a hypocrite/fasiq from a new muslim.

How many have spend their time on this post and how many will spend more here on this post ? its sad.

Edited by Student

^

jazak allahu kayr brother I think you hit the nail on the head.

as for the OP I'd like you to go onto a jewish board and claim your a "converted orthodox jew" and see the reasponse you get I would think it would not be as welcoming as that of the brothers on here and thats the difference between Islam...we try to help but we get jokes like this guy trying to mock us haha ya Allah this thread made me laugh.

salam

perhaps another one of the free thinkers kinds. They love to say they are muslims then argue about Islam and eventualy get everyone into an argument and etc etc etc.

thats exactly how i felt

I mean are we such that we cant make a distinction between true intentions and dubious posts. Of course first 2 or 3 or 4 posts dont really say much. But we can then soon begin to see a patteren of thoughts and we should be able to determine a hypocrite/fasiq from a new muslim.

correct, although there are Muslims who are dubious about real people converting. never lose hope of people coming to Islam. we should be patient with them, even those who want to get us round in circles, let's answer them patiently and kindly because in the end they will lose out and not us

I initially replied to the topic b4 reading thro the thread,well i really must say that i just pity that brother who is rather confused and lost.

may Allah make him realise the truth b4 it too late.

wasalam

lol, no worries prince

Well, if you are a muslim now, you have to stop this insulting of Islam. Don't do it anymore. I don't care if you're under stress, that's no way to insult your creator just because you're having a bad day.

Assalamu alaikum

Subhan'Allah! I believe this is the second time someone have decieved people in believing they accepted Islam. :j:

One piece of advice 'Taymullah': If you don't like Islam then instead of insulting Muslims without possessing full knowledge refrain from posting here. I'm sure there are many sites out there which accomodate for people will similiar views to you. Don't waste your time or energy preaching here. :D

May God be with us all. Ameen.

Ma'assalama

I don't think he was ever really a true-at-heart <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->Muslim<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->. I think he's just some confused idiot causing trouble. But God knows best, and all matters will be settled soon enough :no: .

I think This person should have been kicked out long ago. He is a stupid idiot. May Allah destroy him. He's Trying to cause confusing in Islam. He was never a muslim, just pretending. I advise the administraters of this forum to be more serious and cautious! Pkease delete his posts were he cursed our Religion.

Salaam

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :sl:

:sl: Don't really know what to make of this thread...Was there ever such a thing as an Avrazin to begin with? Or is it just some word in a different language? And Taymullah, why don't you tell us a bit about Judaism? (IF you are a Jew...)

Walaikum Asalaam Waramatullahi Wabarakatuh to all my brothers and sisters!

Salam"peace"

Taymullah.

Muslim.

"First of all A person can Be with His Wife in Heaven Forever if they both Choose to do so."

YOu can Only marry More then one Wife ...WIth permission of your FIRST WIFE.

So in short if your unable to have Kids or other reasons you can remarry but only with permission of your first wife and You must take equal responsibility for all.

So thus its choice done by your first wife. and if you dont wish it..

its not manditory.

if you have any further Questions Just ask.

Btw when Person reverts to Islam his Past does not matter.

Its a new path.

If you seek to move on your own Then May Allah Guide you to path For He Guides whom he pleases.

Peace to you Taymullah