Islamic Forum
rofi

Group A - Comments

:D

OK, before starting the next sura, i shall get everyones go ahead first ok?

InshAllah.

PropellerAds

hm..Just to say i was a bit behind..and so InshALLAH im catching up...

the thing with me is.....i find it easier to memorise larger surahs...whilst just listening to them and reciting them....hence..thats why im finding memorizing an ayah by ayah a bit difficult...

but i know i need to put more time in2 this...InshALLAH...

I may not be able to post the ayas for Tuesday and Wednesday, InshAllah someone else may be able to do it?

I will post the ayah of the next Surah... surah Al Qadr inshallah....

when should i post the next three ayat of Surah Al Qadr.. no one has yet memorized the previous ones....

??

where is everyone???!!!!! O_o

Alhamdulillah i am back from my absence.

:ja: sister Grace of Allah

.....Looks like all the verses of Sura Al Qadr has been posted.

When shall we start Sura Al Al'a?

When shall we start Sura Al Al'a?

Wa'laycomu salam wr wb

why brother, aren't we working on a daily basis?

For example, monday 3 ayat were posted of a surah, tuesday the 3 rest ayat were posted of a surah .. the surah finished, therefore the next day we start the surah after/before it?

Wassalamou Alaicom wr wb

I wasnt here and wasnt aware what was going on...InshAllah i shall post it today.

Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa baraketuh,

I am sorry brothers and sisters but my little one is without her sister due to hollydays and I hardly find time to check - in. But I am fine with starting Surah al - Alaq

Wa alaikum asalam

Edited by rayan76

I have a question.... do we have to post the two ayaat of the Surah we are memorzing everyday? because sometimes bro rofi cant post them, or some other member doesnt either... and then i m left to think what to do... go on or not :D plus... i dont think any member memorizes it here online?! i dont at least... i memorize it from my Quran which is easier for me to read....

how would it be if we just say... today ayaat num e.g 1-3 should be memorized...??

this site provides Online Arabic text with its meaning and recitation... so why do we have to copy and paste it here again?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_4bm(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quraanLanguages/MixPictal/Fram2E.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_4bm(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quraanLanguages/MixPictal/Fram2E.htm[/url]

u guys dont have to agree with me :D

Forgive me, but sometime i am not able to post, and am not able to inform in advance.

If you see that the ayah isnt posted, feel free to do it yourself InshAllah.

Its ok bro... thanks for letting us know...

what do u think about my idea? :D

The whole point of this was to memorise together and give deadlines, if we just do our own thing whats the point?

I m not saying to do our own things..... Instead of copying and pasting Ayaat and recitions, we could say today's assigment is Ayaat number this and this....

but if its fine for u... i m ok with it.... but someone have to be posting the ayaat everyday... which is not happening... so again no point...

Assalamou Alaicom wr wb

i dont think any member memorizes it here online?

I think that there are two benefits of posting the ayat - transliteration - translation and audio

1) It is good in a way that those sisters who cannot touch the Quran for a Valid Islamic reason could do so online :D

2) And like brother rofi said, it feels more of a group work taks

However, you've got a point.

I have access to the internet 99% everyday, so insha Allah if i see no ayat posted, i'll be in charge of that :D . However what time in GMT?? So can know what time it will be here in Australia.

Khair insha Allah

Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa baraketuh dear brothers and sisters,

I do feel a little bit ashamed but I have to admit that I am not able to follow you longer. It takes some time to get all the new ayahs really setled. I am a little bit too slow. Jazakallah her for all the links - they are very helful -The learning will go on inshallah, but at my own speed, now that I have the tools. May Allah help you all to reach your goals.

Wa alaikum asalam

Assalamou Alaicom wr wb...

hmmm.... where is everyone? Are we still memorising as a group?

Hoping that everyone is in the best of health and iman insha Allah.

i m here..... didnt come to forum or when i did i didnt post.... but i m still here :D

I will complete Surah Alaq tonite inshallah.... so members can begin with the new Surah today or tomorrow.... its fine with me... but seems like we are only three people let??

and again.... not every member can post the ayah everyday.... and we have the sites where can read and listen to the recition of Quran.... so i see no point in copying and pasting it here again... for our ease we could just say.... today's assignment is ayah 3 till 6 from this surah....

if u guys can post the ayah everyday... then its fine with me... but i dont see anyone posting them...and i dont find that much time to do it either....

so we begin with new Surah tomorrow inshallah???

Forgive me everyone, i have been quite busy the last few days.....college started.........dunno how much ill be able to come on.

Wa'laycomu salam wr wb...

Well, three is always better than zero - alhamduliah :D

To be honest, the surahs for sure keep me updated. Perhaps we can have a mid-decision where we post the hole surah at the start of memorising it.

Like that we will only need to post once and yet still keep updated :D

May Allah keep us steadfast, ameeen.

If i m not able to post the ayaat or the assignment, please whoever notices its not posted... please post it and dont wait for me.. because i might get busy some times...

u could just post that today's assigment is ayaat num so and so... or u could post the ayaat itself..

I think instead of creating a new topic each time for check in...we should just check in for the Surahs we memorize in one thread... wouldnt that be better??