Islamic Forum
Hasib

Powerful Quran Ayats

:sl:

æóäõäóÒøöáõ ãöäó ÇáúÞõÑúÂäö ãóÇ åõæó ÔöÃóÇà æóÑóÃúãóÉñ áøöáúãõÄúãöäöíäó æóáÇó íóÒöíÃõ ÇáÙøóÇáöãöíäó ÅóáÇøó ÎóÓóÇÑðÇ[using large font size is not allowed]

We send down (stage by stage) in the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe: to the unjust it causes nothing but loss after loss.

[surat al-Isra, Verse 82]

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, I was reading the commentary of Surah An-Nisaa, and the first Ayah touched my heart so deep down, I could'nt move to the second one. Here it is for my all of you.

Surah An-Nisaa, Ayah 1: O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim (your rights) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bare you). Lo! Allah hath been a watcher over you.

In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate

If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions.

And take not your oaths, to practise deception between yourselves, with the result that someone's foot may slip after it was firmly planted, and ye may have to taste the evil (consequences) of having hindered (men) from the Path of Allah, and a Mighty Wrath descend on you.

Nor sell the covenant of Allah for a miserable price: for with Allah is (a prize) far better for you, if ye only knew.

What is with you must vanish: what is with Allah will endure. And We will certainly bestow, on those who patiently persevere, their reward according to the best of their actions.

Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

AN-NAHL-93-97

WaAllahu khalaqakum thummayatawaffakum waminkum man yuraddu ila arthalialAAumuri likay la yaAAlama baAAda AAilmin shay-an innaAllaha AAaleemun qadeerun

16:70 It is Allah who creates you and takes your souls at death; and of you there are some who are sent back to a feeble age, so that they know nothing after having known (much): for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

"......And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out, And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. " 65:2-3

Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN

100.001 By the (Steeds) that run, with panting (breath),

100.002 And strike sparks of fire,

100.003 And push home the charge in the morning,

100.004 And raise the dust in clouds the while,

100.005 And penetrate forthwith into the midst (of the foe) en masse;-

100.006 Truly man is, to his Lord, ungrateful;

100.007 And to that (fact) he bears witness (by his deeds);

100.008 And violent is he in his love of wealth.

100.009 Does he not know,- when that which is in the graves is scattered abroad

100.010 And that which is (locked up) in (human) breasts is made manifest-

100.011 That their Lord had been Well-acquainted with them, (even to) that Day?

for those that do not know the meaning of these ayahs:

Allah compares us to war horses. when the war horses are given the command to charge in to the midst of the enemies they do not think twice about it because they are obedient and compared to these animals us humans are extremely ungrateful to our master (Allah)

peace

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:

Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

1:2 All the Praises and thanks be to God, the Lord of the Universe.

Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-'ālamīn

1:3 The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm

1:4 Master of the Day of Judgment.

Māliki yawmi d-dīn

1:5 You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help

Iyyāka na'budu wa iyyāka nasta'īn

1:6 Guide us on the straight path;

Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭ al mustaqīm

1:7 The path of those whom you have blessed, not of those who have deserved your anger, nor of those who have gone astray.

ameen

Edited by lateefah

Spoils of War (Al-Anfál)

9. Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

10. Allah made it but a message of hope, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah: and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

11. Remember He covered you with drowsiness, to give you calm as from Himself, and He caused rain to descend on you from heaven, to clean you therewith, to remove from you the stain of Satan, to strengthen your hearts, and to plant your feet firmly therewith.

I just stumbled upon this verse which I think is 'powerful'

"And whosoever turns away from the remembrance of Ar-Rahmaan, We appoint for him a shaytaan to be an intimate companion to him." [43:36]

:no:

I'm going to share this one,it has already been mentioned in this thread but I strongly feel it's worth showing again cause of it's powerful message.

102:1 ÃóáúåóÇßõãõ ÇáÊøóßóÇËõÑõ

The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,

102:2 ÍóÊøóì ÒõÑúÊõãõ ÇáúãóÞóÇÈöÑó

Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).

102:3 ßóáøóÇ ÓóæúÝó ÊóÚúáóãõæäó

Nay! You shall come to know!

102:4 Ëõãøó ßóáøóÇ ÓóæúÝó ÊóÚúáóãõæäó

Again, Nay! You shall come to know!

102:5 ßóáøóÇ áóæú ÊóÚúáóãõæäó Úöáúãó ÇáúíóÞöíäö

Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly things)

102:6 áóÊóÑóæõäøó ÇáúÌóÍöíãó

Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!

102:7 Ëõãøó áóÊóÑóæõäøóåóÇ Úóíúäó ÇáúíóÞöíäö

And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!

102:8 Ëõãøó áóÊõÓúÃóáõäøó íóæúãóÆöÐò Úóäö ÇáäøóÚöíãö

Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)!

Subhanallah,such a powerful Surah.

The Quran is 100% word of Allah(swt).

It sinks you inside another world full of hope,light and comprehension. :sl:

"And whosoever turns away from the remembrance of Ar-Rahmaan, We appoint for him a shaytaan to be an intimate companion to him." [43:36]

That is a very powerful one because has a lot of depth within it.

Come on everyone lets get this topic going again :sl:..

Assalamu Alaikum, Nice reminder, there was a time this blog was so often visited. Here is one ayaah, which the Muslim men should ponder over.

9 Surah Al Taubah Ayah18

YUSUFALI: The Masjids of Allah shall be visited and maintained by such as believe in Allah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity, and fear none (at all) except Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance.

Salaams.

"v al-a'aqibatu lil muttaqeen"

and the next moment (victory/peace/salvation)is for those that were God conscious during the previous moment.

salaam...and may we all be among muttaqeen always(amen)

YUSUFALI: O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

The bolded part got me all :sl:

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æ ÑÃÃãÉ Çááå

23,24:18

And say not of anything: Lo! I shall do that tomorrow, (23) Except if Allah will. And remember thy Lord when thou forgettest, and say: It may be that my Lord guideth me unto a nearer way of truth than this. (24)

Assalamu Alaikum, ere are a couple of Ayaat about repentance/Taubah.

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

(24:31)

"And turn to Allah altogether (make tawbah), O you who believe so that you may succeed."

(49:11)

"And those who do not make tawbah are indeed the dhaalimoon (wrongdoers)."

Salaams.

Assalamu Alaikum, and here are a couple of Ayaat telling us to seek help and hold on to Allah:

"And whoever holds firmly to Allah, then he is indeed guided to a Right Path." (3:101)

"And hold firmly to Allah, He is your Mawlaa (Protector) and what an excellent Mawlaa and what an excellent Naseer (Helper)." (22:78)

Assalamu Alaikum.