Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tamarbutah

....excellent Imitation Of Shaikh Shatri,shuraim,s

:D

Mashaaaaa'Allah!!!

Excellent Imitation of Qurraa by Qari Sa’ad Nu’mani al-madani - Extracted from the 1425H Contest of Qur'aanic Recitation, held at Jamia Ashraful Madaris, Karachi.

Imitations of Sheikh Abu Bakr Alshatri, Combined Tilawah of Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais --- Masha'Allah..and Taraveeh of Sheikh Abdur Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz As-Sudais.

Please click to Listen (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irvingmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Audio/Quran/prog-01.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irvingmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Audio/Quran/prog-01.ram[/url]

11 Imitations of Haramain Shareefain Qaris

Click to Listen (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irvingmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Audio/Quran/prog-02.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irvingmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Audio/Quran/prog-02.ram[/url]

Saud Al-Shuraim

Muhammad Bin Abdullah Al Subayyil

Ali Bin Abdur Rahman Al-Huzayfi

Saleh Bin Humayid

Abdul Bari As-Subayti

Muhammad Ayyub bin Muhammad Yousuf

Hussayn Ibn Abdul Azeez

Usama Khayatt

Salah Bin Muhammad

Makki Hazini Style of Tilawah

Abdur Rahman Al-Sudais

PropellerAds

He has some talent. It is as if the real person is reciting. I wonder if they have heard him, they will be amazed.

I remember hearing this a while back. Jazakallah khair for posting the link. :D

He really got the Sheikh Sudais one very well.

Thats really beautiful. :D B)

mash'Allah very beautiful!!! :D sister! :D

Oh yesss..! Listen to this one!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irvingmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Audio/Quran/prog-01.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.irvingmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Audio/Quran/prog-01.ram[/url]

At around 4:13, he switches between Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais. One ayah Shuraim and the next ayah Sudais. :D :D

hmmm.....its as if he is like making 'entertainment' out of the recitation.

The Quran is not suppose to be like a song.........

Yes, there is that doubt. But in it he said that his teacher was imam of masjid nabawawi. So I am hoping that he cleared it with them before doing it.

Those Qaris and Imams reading are mostly Salat reading so its real easy to Imitate them :D .

Shukran

Can anyone please tell me who is the recitor Qari Sa’ad Nu’mani al-madani imitates in the beginning of the audio??

MashaAllah he is great!!

ASAK! hw r u? inshALLAH good i really like his tilawah its beautiful mashALLAH .. reminds me of my days at haram...

izzakALLAH ALF khair..

ASAK !!!!!!!

you cannot judge & compare a quraanic recitation to a song ... we are supposed to recite quraan in our best tone and we are suppose to enhance the beauty of quraan by reciting it beautifully and filled with its authentic meanings...

please pay attention before you speak .

Wassalam!!!

Peace and blesseings ALWAYS...

no, the qur'an is not a song.and it should not be treated like one i.e making a melody that is haram. though i would have thought that people here would have known what is the difference between qur'an and the "singing" quran

Edited by Abu_Sulaiman

its not supposed to be like a song but as long as you do the rulings correct- you can make it sound good as much as you want

but following the rulings would mean reciting it properly.. lke in Qaf by Al Ifasy on english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is reciting in shaatibiyah (standard) but his counts for the end madd of the verse were like 50 counts man... no im not joking.... lol

but he does not do that anymore.. his best recitation is Al-Isra and Tawbah

Asslamualaikum

I had the pleasure of being in this qari's presence not to long ago...it was the strangest most freakiest thing ever! Alhamdulillah he is blessed with an amazing ability, but it does become like a circus show in my opinion. I don't mean that in a bad way - its just that it seems to detract from the beauty of the words being recited...Thats my two penny worth!