Islamic Forum
Fernando

I Have Converted To Islam! Finally!

As'salamu Alaykom Fernando

Masha Allah Tabarak Allah , i am happy for you and i ask Allah help you and answer all your prayers .

i am from AlMadinah which is city of Mohammad peace be upon him , you have to come and pray in Muhammad Masjid , so we waiting you Fernando :sl:

PropellerAds

sbhana Allah wa astagurallah

Sallam Allaikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakatu brother :sl:

:sl:

Congrats brother! :no:

I'm always happy when this happens, ameen to the duas.

:sl:

Hello brother Fernando, as a believer now you must try to study the message of Allah.I am

referring to the Holy Quran. I suggest you study"The Message of the Quran" translated and commented

by the great scholar Mohammed Assad (Formerly known as Leo,an Austrian)

May Allah give you more knowledge about Islam and Quran.

Asalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Alhumdullilah that Allah has guided you to the path of Islam! May Allah increase you in the knowledge of Islam and allow you to spread the Message among your people, who perhaps have not yet heard of this beautiful call.

I truly encourage you to listen to the series entitled (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islambase.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=181"]"The Hereafter"[/url] by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki. It is a wonderful series of lectures that takes the listener through: Death, Trials of the Grave, Minor/Major Signs of the Day of Judgement, The Day of Judgement, Hell, and finally Paradise.

You might also want to try the following:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=KeQ_Zq63W00"]Fundamentals of Faith[/url] - Yasir Qadhi

Basic Fiqh (Islamic Rulings) - Yasir Qadhi (PM me for this)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islambase.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=536&Itemid=181"]Lives of the Prophets[/url] - Anwar Al-Awlaki

Life of Muhammad (Peace, Blessings, and Mercy of Allah be upon him) [(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islambase.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=322&Itemid=181"]Makkah[/url]; (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islambase.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=181"]Madina[/url]] - Anwar Al Awlaki

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamiconlineuniversity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/moodle/"]Islamic Online University[/url] - Dr. Bilal Phillips

(Offers free and beneficial online courses)

Good Websites:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetKalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Kalamullah[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_abdurrahman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]AbdurRahman[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islambase.co.uk/"]Islam Base[/url]

And of course the community right here on Gawaher! Insha'Allah this post will be of some benefit. It truly is wonderful news to hear of your reversion. Alhumdullilah. May Allah Azza Wajjal guide us to the perfect path of Islam

Walaikum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

assalam alaikum

masha Allah bro welcome to Islam

may Allah bless you and keep u on the right path

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Alhamdulillah, may Allah reward you heaven.

Salam

My friend who lives in Houston, Tx. tells me that a lady and a gent, apparently wife and husband converted to Islam about a month ago, I have asked my friend to let me have their names and other details to post in forum - MashaAllah