Islamic Forum
Teyyar ilFuraat

"look Closer"

:D

Check this out...t'aww...hahaa :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.abunawaf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/balot//malasombra.wmv"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.abunawaf(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/balot//malasombra.wmv[/url]

Gotta try it out on our little one some day. :D

PropellerAds

:D :D tha poor lil kiddies :D iv had that done to me by my older bros n i fell for it n did exactly what the kids did :D :D

:D :D

Thats pure evil.. :D

(Mann..if only I had a younger sibling.. :D Maybe I'll do this to the kids who come to our house and behave obnoxious with me. :D)

That is like the most evilest thing! :D how could he do that? :D ugh my eldest brother would do something like that... actually that older boy sounded alot like him :D

I just showed my second eldest brother, hes like "how evil"

lol :D

You know, some kids deserve it.

Ours thinks he can scare me with "I'm telling mum" every two seconds, I gotta find something to scare him too, innit. :D

That is like the most evilest thing! :D how could he do that? :D

I soooo wish you were my lil sister (biologically). :D B)

LOL!!! :D i did the same thing yesterday to my nephew and niece... man they shouted!! and they shouted so hard.. my nephew couldnt believe what happened for a while... he was like O_O hahahhaa!!!! it was fun :D poor them :D

huh my pal sent me that to get rid of my hiccups! :D  and it worked! :D

loool.. My older brother showed me some Ghost thing that u wait for 2 minutes watch a pic and put ur volume up high and then a ghost face comes screaming WAAA. i was 11 that time lol still it was scary! damn. still scared of it

i did not like it... seriously its no for heart patients or asthmatic kids..

:D hahahahhaaha its evil but i can use it tonight haha on my dads lil boy who drives me up the wall hes a teen but a primpy one :D

ooooooo i tried that once on my sis, i cant seem to get the yelling an the lecture i got out of my head

:D :D i'd probably get beaten up by him hes a pretty good size 17 year old. Im a evil sister haha but hey they do these things to me all the time haha but waking up and seeing them makes me run :D