Islamic Forum
Habdisullah

Images Of Muhammad (peace And Blessing Be Upon Him)

Not really - you see Muslims Proved what they are capable of with the Cartoon fiasco , all muslims from all Schools of thought and sects all united with no united nations resolution or EU or whatever and boycotted Denmark , so we are talking about Millions and Millions of Muslims here .

I wonder if there is a clue here on how to get Muslims to unite?

Edited by odobknarf

PropellerAds
Not really - you see Muslims Proved what they are capable of with the Cartoon fiasco , all muslims from all Schools of thought and sects all united with no united nations resolution or EU or whatever and boycotted Denmark , so we are talking about Millions and Millions of Muslims here .

As for those who rioted , they were in the thousands out of Anger to these Narrow minded low live Danes but they did not represent the rest of the Muslims who were actually boycotting .

Now the problem with ppl is they want to see what the few thousands did and ignore what the Masses did :sl:

As for the Taliban and the statues - first of all the Taliban do not represent Islam or did they speak on behalf of Muslims , thats like Saying G Bush and the white house represents Christianity :j: . a little thinking with the brains goes a long way :sl: .

The Taliban however ruled that those Statues be demolished according to their interpretation , and they did it .

As for the west it has done much worst , It has Mass murdered close to a Million Iraqis in a matter of 5 years through lies and a WMD hoax that never existed , so you see muslims taking revenge ? :no:

I agree with the fact that it was a select few tha commited violent acts, but let me ask you this--if it were christians that attacked muslims, how would you feel? Oh, wait. HOW DO you feel? More slack is afforded to fellow Muslims to commit violent acts.

There was a thread on here talking about whether or not one muslim should tell the kuffar if he knows another muslim is preparing a terrorist attack. ONE muslim said it would be right to tell the Kuffar. Everyone else said it was NEVER right to go to them.

SO yes--2 million non-violent in a country, and 5 of the two million are violent. And fellow muslims could have stepped in and stopped it, but there is a culture of silence, or tolerance. It took me years to come to this conclusion--took me years.

We can argue forever whether or not Iraq is a terrorist attack, or Isarel is commiting terrorist attacks--those argument are valid--but its important to acknowledge that all sides are guilty here, through tolerance of the violent action of others.

The sad thing about TERORISM though, is that they hurt random people, and thats the goal. To kill the most random people as possible, so the people are scared, and the people react and are "defeated." It has worked before, but it doesn't make it right.

If its a war, soldiers should kill soldiers. Not kill innoccents--which happens whether intended or not--on both sides.

We all need to take responsibility for these things, it just bothers me how many people I've talked to that basically say, never go to the kuffar, no matter what. And look what happens?

We all need to admit our guilt.