Islamic Forum
zainah

Please Help Me Remove Kaala Jaadu

ASA Brothers and Sisters

I recently discovered that a person in my family has done black magic (jaadu) on my immediate family. It seems that nothing good happens to us, only problems. Everyone in my house is sick and they cant seem to move forward in their life. We tried many times to find a new house but something always goes bad. Last time my husband lost his job, my son got severly sick, my daughter cant get admission to any university. I got so scared that i stopped finding a house beacsue i dont want to harm my family. I talked with two people (1 muslim and 1 christian) adn they both came up with the same conclusion that a famliy member who hates us has done a harsh black magic on us.

Please help me break this curse because i fear the worst now and nothing including prayer and reading quaran doesnt help.

thank you

PropellerAds

As Salamu Alaikum

I am not the best to answer something as serious as this.

From what I can recall one of the ways to defeat black magic is for example you can recite the last surah of the Qur'an and it was reported that the Prophet Muhammad :saw: had stated that eating seven dates a day protects you from black magic.

From what I recall I'm sure there is a thread on this before and how to cure such a thing. May Allah overcome this evil.

Fahid

:D sister!

The last thing a Muslim should say is that prayers and reading the Qur'an are not helping.

This may be a trial, and if you give up on prayers and go to someone or something else, you will have failed as you become guilty of shirk. The only relief is from Allah :D. It may take time, but that is the only way as He is the One who can save us from evil. The Qur'an is full of ayah regarding black magic, Jinns, etc. I went to a Shaikh once with a colleague who was having similar problems. The Shaikh took us to a room where there were only three chairs, a mike, an amplifier and water connections.

He closed the door and started reciting those ayah in a fairly loud volume. After half an hour he stopped. He asked my colleague what he felt during the recitation of the Qur'an. My colleague responded that it was soothing. The Shaikh then said that there was nothing as the person affected would have reacted negatively. He said the best thing for him is to pray regularly and ask Allah :D for help.

I believe you should also do the same.

Wassalam

Assalamu-alaykum,

"Say: It (the Qur'aan) is for those who believe, a guide and a cure. " Surah Fussilat, ayah 44

" And we have revealed from the Qur'aan that which is a cure and a mercy for the believers." Srah Al-Israa, ayah 82

Imam Ibn Qayyim (rahimuhullah) said:

" For whom the Qur'aan didnt cure, there is no cure from Allah, and for whom the Qur'aan is not enough for, then Allah is not enough for him."

(Zad Al Ma'aad 4/178)

:D

Among some of the things you can do is to recite the last 3 surahs of the Quran including the Al Falaq, An Naas, Al Kauthar and the Ayat ul Kursi.. and ofcourse make lots of dua to Allah.

:D

There's a Sheik at big Masjid in Al Khobar, he's really good at all this. I have seen him recite Quran.. when he does that... ppl who r possesed act real bad. Goto some sheik like that.

May Allah Bless You

Thank You and i will read the Quran as always. I know that if i belive in Allah, he will help me. I live in Canada so are there any Sheiks that i can go and discuss this with?

thank you

I would suggest that you go seek advise from an Islamic scholar regarding this topic. There are special duas and ayats that you will need to recite at special times to get rid of this curse, if it exists. Its best that before diagnosing the problem yourslef, you seek advise from a more knowledgeable source. I have myself seen the impact of black majic and sometimes the symptoms go beyond explainable. Random things start appearing in your house (particularly blood stains on your clothes/sheets), people in your house get severly sick.... you hear sounds at odd hours during the night, you may even see shadows appear here and there. So you see my point is that you cannot generalize everything as jaadu because things may not be working out in your home. You need to seek someones professional advise, and before that you need to collect enough evidence/data for the individual who will be assessing your situation so that he can give you a solid opinion. Also remember, that an Islamic Scholar will never be telling you who the individual/individuals are behind casting the jaadu. He/She will only be rendering advise by telling you which Ayats you should recite from the Quran to get rid of the curse. They may also work on dream analysis at their discretion. Its therefore imperative that you do not involve yourself with a phony pir and rather go for a learned individual that will actually guide you to your resolve. I wish you the best. May Allah help you find a solution. Ameen.

Please help me break this curse because i fear the worst now and nothing including prayer and reading quaran doesnt help

Its not you who decides when God should bestow his mercy. I know your situation, i have personally seen a very dear friend who is going thru this since 4 years now.

Honestly, YOUR recitation in YOUR house especially by those who are affected should drive away the evil forces.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, dont give up. REMEMBER its YOU who is in trouble. and Its YOU who needs practice what is required.

Islamqa(contact admin if its a beneficial link) has a good article on this. Read it.

I heartly feel sad that theres not much i can do you being in Canada.

:sl:

black magic works through jinns, a house where there are no pictures hung, where Allah is worshipped without partners will be filled with angels iA so how can the affects of black magic be strong in such a house? It cant.

Focus on improving the familes worship of Allah in day to day life that is the biggest solution

Salaam.

It may not necessarily be black magic. Certain hardships in life can make it seem as though you are being negatively influenced. But assuming that it is as you say it is, I've read that reciting An Naas and blowing on one self will protect you from jinns and black magic.

Insha`Allah everything will be alright. Take care.

Praise be to Allah (The Exalted and Glorified).

1) The prayer, recitation, ruqya, and Dua is only as good as the person performing them.

Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) mentioned, “a man who has undertaken a lengthy journey and is disheveled and dusty, raising his hands towards Heaven and saying, ‘O Lord, O Lord!’ but his food is haraam, his drink is haraam, his clothing is haraam, he is nourished with haraam so how can he receive a response?†[Muslim 1015]

2) Protection from and Removing Evil Eye:

In order to keep one protected from evil eye, the Muslim should try to maintain his wudu throughout the day. He should also recite Surahs al-Ikhlas (112), al-Falaq (113), and an-Nas (114), as well as Ayat al-Kursi, preferably after every fard prayer or in general, everyday. One can also recite the following Dua (supplications to Allah): “A’oodhu bi kalimaat-illaah il-taammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created),†“A’oodhu bi kalimaat-illaah il-taammati min ghadabihi wa ‘iqaabihi, wa min sharri ‘ibaadihi wa min hamazaat al-shayaateeni wa an yahduroon (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from His wrath and punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the evil promptings of the shaytaan and from their presence).†There are also many other Duas a person could use. The Believer can also recite the following verse of the Qur’an, “Hasbi Allaahu laa ilaaha illa huwa, ‘alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa Rabb ul-‘arsh il-‘azeem (Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshipped but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne)†[9:129]. The Muslim can also perform ruqyah in the same manner as Jabriel (peace be upon him) performed for the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), by reciting the following, “Bismillaahi arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allaahu yashfeek, bismillaahi arqeek (In the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you, from everything that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye, may Allah heal you, in the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you).†The parent can also recite the following for their children, narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to seek refuge for al-Hasan and al-Husayn [his grandchildren] and say, “U’eedhukuma bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah (I seek refuge for you both in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every evil eye)†[al-Tirmidhi no. 2060; Abu Dawud no. 4737]. When admiring someone it is best to say “Ta-Barak-Allah (May Allah bless you),†and not “Mash-Allah.â€

The following fatwa also makes mention of treating the evil eye: “If it is known or suspected that a person has been afflicted by the evil eye, then the one who put the evil eye on him should be ordered to wash himself for his brother. So a vessel of water should be brought, and he should put his hand in it, rinse out his mouth into the vessel. Then he should wash his face in the vessel, then put his left hand into the vessel and wash his right knee, then put his right hand in the vessel and wash his left knee. Then he should wash inside his garment. Then the water should be poured over the head of the one on whom he put the evil eye, pouring it from behind in one go. Then he will be healed, by Allah’s leave†[Fatwa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah li’l-Buhooth al-‘Ilmiyyah wa’l-Ifta, 1/186]

Praise be to Allah (The Exalted and Glorified).

1) The Believer must make his Dua frequently and must not be impatient in receiving a

response.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “The Dua of any one of you will be answered so long as he is not impatient and says, ‘I made Dua, but it was not answered.’†[narrated by al-Bukhari and Muslim]

2) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Shall I not tell you of something that if any worldly calamity or disaster befalls any man among you and he says these words, he will be relieved of it. (It is) the Dua of Dhu’l-Noon (Yunus): “Laa ilaaha illa anta subhaanaka inni kuntu min al-thaalimeen (none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allah), Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers).†According to another report: “No Muslim man says this Dua concerning anything, but Allah will answer his prayer.†[saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer wa Ziyaadatuhu, 2065]

3) Protection from and Treating Witchcraft:

All forms of magic and witchcraft are prohibited, whether that is used to hurt people or not. In order to keep oneself protected from and to cure oneself from the harm of witchcraft keep your wudu, and one can recite Chapters 1, 112, 113, 114, and Ayat al-Kursi from the Qur’an everyday. It is also good to recite Chapter 2, especially the last two verses 285 & 286. After reciting these verses blow into the palm of your hands and rub them on your face, chest, and down your torso.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to treat his companions: “Allaahumma Rabb al-naas, adhhib il-ba’s, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind),†and “Bismillaah urqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allah yashfeek, bismillaah urqeek (In the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allah heal you, in the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you).â€

The Muslim may say at the beginning of the day and the beginning of the night (three times), “Bismillaah alladhi laa yadurr ma’a ismihi shay’un fi’l-ardi wa laa fi’l-samaa’i wa huwa al-samee’ al-‘aleem (In the name of Allah with Whose name nothing on Earth or in heaven can cause harm, and He is the All-Hearing, All-Knowing).†According to saheeh reports, the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) urged us to recite this, and this is a means of keeping safe from all evil.

In order to cure black magic, the following can also be done: some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed with water, enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’an are then recited: verse Ayat al-Kursi (2:255), Surah Al-Kafiroon (109), Surahs 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in Surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath [shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Hasan (may Allah have mercy on him) in Fath al-Majeed].

contact to 03322356695 Hassan Ahmed

Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Noor Zaman sahab damat barkatuhum

Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Qari Zia ullah Shah sahab R A

Shaikh { Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Sahab R A then Hazrat Maulana Mohammad Ameen Sahab Damat barkatuhum {khalifa of Hazrat Hakeem ul ummat Hazrat Maulana shah hakeem akhtar sahab Damat barkatuhum )

contact to +9203322356695 Hassan Ahmed

Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Noor Zaman sahab damat barkatuhum

Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Qari Zia ullah Shah sahab R A

Shaikh { Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Sahab R A then Hazrat Maulana Mohammad Ameen Sahab Damat barkatuhum {khalifa of Hazrat Hakeem ul ummat Hazrat Maulana shah hakeem akhtar sahab Damat barkatuhum )

assalamu alikum,

you need to convince them that it was not you that placed the spell on them as this is shirk and if you did help the cause of magic you would be a kaafir

ASA Brothers and Sisters

I recently discovered that a person in my family has done black magic (jaadu) on my immediate family. It seems that nothing good happens to us, only problems. Everyone in my house is sick and they cant seem to move forward in their life. We tried many times to find a new house but something always goes bad. Last time my husband lost his job, my son got severly sick, my daughter cant get admission to any university. I got so scared that i stopped finding a house beacsue i dont want to harm my family. I talked with two people (1 muslim and 1 christian) adn they both came up with the same conclusion that a famliy member who hates us has done a harsh black magic on us.

Please help me break this curse because i fear the worst now and nothing including prayer and reading quaran doesnt help.

thank you

I am not Muslim or Christian, but I have dealt with bad spirits. I have found that Arch Angel Michael, the head angel in Christianity is extremely powerful. I have experienced this myself. Talk to the Muslim counterpart as if he is your friend. If there is no counterpart, then talk to Michael himself. They don't care about religious affiliation. It's all the same anyways, just different names. Ask him to remove the curse and any energies that are not of the light. Ask every day. Remember this. Intent is everything. You have the power yourself, to rid this curse or bad spirits. If you believe that this person has no power, then they don't. I very much wish you success. You have the power. If someone has the power to curse you, then you have the power to remove it. You need to believe this. Good luck.

I am not Muslim or Christian, but I have dealt with bad spirits. I have found that Arch Angel Michael, the head angel in Christianity is extremely powerful. I have experienced this myself. Talk to the Muslim counterpart as if he is your friend. If there is no counterpart, then talk to Michael himself. They don't care about religious affiliation. It's all the same anyways, just different names. Ask him to remove the curse and any energies that are not of the light. Ask every day. Remember this. Intent is everything. You have the power yourself, to rid this curse or bad spirits. If you believe that this person has no power, then they don't. I very much wish you success. You have the power. If someone has the power to curse you, then you have the power to remove it. You need to believe this. Good luck.

Its kind and nice of you to try to help but I would advise zainah NOT to talk to any angel or anything. If you need to ask for help or anything ask God. Asking an angel for help instead of God is disbelief and the NOTHING in the UNIVERSE can help you except God. No angel, no Prophet, no one Except God.

Its kind and nice of you to try to help but I would advise zainah NOT to talk to any angel or anything. If you need to ask for help or anything ask God. Asking an angel for help instead of God is disbelief and the NOTHING in the UNIVERSE can help you except God. No angel, no Prophet, no one Except God.

If this is what your religion believes, I will respect it. I don't agree with you, but this is a Muslim forum and I'm not versed enough on you beliefs. Thank you.

That's what I though, but the reality is different.. Allah knows best...

Sayyiduna Isa (alaihis salaam) asking for help from his Disciples: "Who are those who will assist me in the path of Allah." His Disciples replied to him by saying, "From the servants, we will help in the Deen of Allah." (Part 3, Ruku 13)

That's what I though, but the reality is different.. Allah knows best...

Sayyiduna Isa (alaihis salaam) asking for help from his Disciples: "Who are those who will assist me in the path of Allah." His Disciples replied to him by saying, "From the servants, we will help in the Deen of Allah." (Part 3, Ruku 13)

Well that's different. He is not taking them to be partners beside Allah. Asking an angel to cure you on the other hand is. Just like asking idols, etc. They can't do you any good or bad.

Well that's different. He is not taking them to be partners beside Allah. Asking an angel to cure you on the other hand is. Just like asking idols, etc. They can't do you any good or bad.

I agree with you , but there is something still missing and It's hard to believe and it completely goes against what we have been though.

I myself still need more clarification on this and I am thinking of opening a thread in advance section.

Edited by Mercyonmankind