Islamic Forum
salwa musa

Help Need A Scholarship Sponsor

asalamualaikum brothers and sisters.

i hope someone can advice me of philanthropists or businesses who will be in a position to sponsor my tertiary education. i am very hardworking and intelligent and am willing to sign a contract with my sponsor, whereby either i pay him back upon finding a job after the completion of my studies or work for the sponsor. i have already undertaken some studies in the medical field and am desperate to finish my studies so that i can begin work. i have worked in a hospital before and would love to return to that. it is difficult for me to find employment with incomplete paramedical education, especially my being an ethnic muslim in a western country. besides i am not getting any younger and would love to finish my studies before other responsibilities for a woman set in such as familial duties. please help. insha Allah i will hear from someone real soon. Assalamu alaikum.

wa asalaam.

PropellerAds

dear sister, I am an australian resident currently in new zealand but would love to carry out my studies back home in australia. i do not wish to study on a government or any other form of loan that would require me to pay interest. i am also looking into finding some sort of employment which is very difficult as my studies are incomplete and being an ethnic muslim it does make you question if your identity is a factor. taking into consideration the political climate the western world is in. insha Allah i have answered your question. and i hope Allah swt permitting you can help me.

:D

Unfortunately i do not really know how the system works in Australia, as i am in England!

:D someone from Australia will be of more use!

:D