Islamic Forum
dot

Sister Zeinab's Father Died

:D

ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon :D may Allah give sis zeinab and her family sabr

ameen to the ad'iyah

PropellerAds

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'oun

Oh Allah! Truely we are your slaves, we belong to you and we shall return to you. Please have mercy upon Zeinab's father in his grave. Forgive him for any wrong that he did and knew about and any wrong he did and did not know about. Oh Allah have mercy upon his family in this hard time and grant them patience. Please oh Allah, guide us in this life and only let us die in teh best state of Iman!

And please grant your peace and blessings upon the prophet Muhammed and his family!

Ameen Ya rubbi!!!

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhe rajioon.

May Allah have mercy on his soul, and grant him Jannatul Firdous.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'oun

Oh Allah! Truely we are your slaves, we belong to you and we shall return to you. Please have mercy upon Zeinab's father in his grave. Forgive him for any wrong that he did and knew about and any wrong he did and did not know about. Oh Allah have mercy upon his family in this hard time and grant them patience. Please oh Allah, guide us in this life and only let us die in teh best state of Iman!

And please grant your peace and blessings upon the prophet Muhammed and his family!

Ameen Ya rubbi!!!

aMEEN!

Innah lillahi wa innah elayhi raaji oon

ameen to all the dua's

Ameen to all the dua's

O Allah May you forgive Sister Zainabs father all his sins and let him have a beautiful garden in his grave and be granted high place in Janna and May Allah SWT Comfort Sister Zainab and all her family and give them sabr and strength....Ameeeeeeeeen

Guest amani

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhee rajioun :D

May Allah SWT grant her father jannat ul firdaus and give sister zeinab and her family patience in these times :D :D

:D / Peace To All

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elayhi Raji'oon...

May Allah :D Have Mercy on the Sisters Father and Allow him to Dwell in Paradise with the Prophet :D

Sis Zienab , Please Accept My Condolences, May God Have Mercy On Your Parents Soul...

Edited by Al Faqeer

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

May Allah give sister Zeinab sabr, and may He grant her father Jannatul Firdous. Ameen.

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah grant him the best of the hereafter Ameen

May Allah give sister Zeinab Sabr Ameen

Wassalam

Inna lillahe wa inna ilahi rajioon.

May Allah give her family sabr

Salaam alaykum,

May Allah bring peace and patience to the hearts of Zeinab and her family and all those who loved and cared for her father, may he have beautiful Paradise as his final destination, ameen.

wa Salaam.

p.s. Yank, i'm sorry for your loss too, my condolences for you as well.

Asalaam Alikum

Oh Allah please grant Sister Zeinab and her family peace and blessings at this tragic time. May her father be awarded the freedom of Paradise.

Take care Sister.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon!!!

Oh Allah! We call upon Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim to bestow mercy and love upon his soul!

Al-Hameed! Al-Mumit! Al-Hayy! We beg of you to make his grave of the Gardens of Paradise! Oh Allah! May you grant him Jenatul-Firdaus and may he be of those who have an easy account on The Day of Judgment!

Al-Qadir! Al-Muqtadir! We call upon you Allah to save him and protect him from the torment and pain of the Grave!

Al-Awwal! Al-Akhir! We ask of you to bestow patience and blessings upon his family that are suffering from such lose, and may such patience and lose grant them a reunion in Jenatul-Firdaus!

May the blessings and love of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad :D, his wives, his children, his righteous family, and upon his companions and followers.

May the blessings, love and peace be upon our Father Adam ('AlyheeSalaam), and upon all Prophets and Messengers after him, to the seal of all Prophets, Muhammad :D.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Ina lilahi wa ina elayhi raji'oun :D

Thank you brothers and sisters I deeply appreciate your duas. A sense of calm comes over you when you know you are not alone and others are here to help.

Alhamdulliah my father didn't suffer. No one knows when or how they will die. My father was sick but he died of something he didn't have. Allahu Akbar.

Ameen to all the duas!!!!

Oh Allah! We call upon Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim to bestow mercy and love upon his soul!

Al-Hameed! Al-Mumit! Al-Hayy! We beg of you to make his grave of the Gardens of Paradise! Oh Allah! May you grant him Jenatul-Firdaus and may he be of those who have an easy account on The Day of Judgment!

Al-Qadir! Al-Muqtadir! We call upon you Allah to save him and protect him from the torment and pain of the Grave!

Al-Awwal! Al-Akhir! We ask of you to bestow patience and blessings upon his family that are suffering from such lose, and may such patience and lose grant them a reunion in Jenatul-Firdaus!

Asalam alikum,

May Allah give him place in Jannat ul firdous. And May Allah give patience to our sister and her other relatives.

Death of a father is a great loss, And I can feel the same as Sis zienab As My father died when I was only 11, and Today i am almost 22.

I don't know what is the situation in Sister zienab's family, but Father always acts as the safe roof over the heads of his family members especially in Muslim societies. Some families fall in troubles after the death of family leader, sometimes financial problems starts. I watch all this in My last 11 years, the changing relations of relatives when you become Financialy weak, The pressure of man oriented society on my mother, and the double responsibilities on my mother as I was the eldest of my three brothers and sisters, But with patience , hard work and with the help of Allah SWT, my mother succeed in facing all problems bravely, and now I almost got a job, and my brother will fly to ireland next month Insha Allah.

My advice to sis Zienab is that "patience is the Key" and I experienced that Allah helps those more who don't have anyone for helping them. Allah is with us And All praises are for Allah.

inna illahi wa inna lahi rajoon

Ameeen to all the dua's.

I'm so sorry sis i know what it's like to lose a parent, alhamdulilah that he was a muslim and that his family can continue to pray for him always.

May Allah forgive all his sins and make his grave a piece of janna and give you the strength and patience thoughout your family....Ameeeen

Just be there for each other in this time and try to remember the good times and don't stop talking about them. I feel for you sis.

Take good care.

Fe amanAllah

Am really sorry to hear about your father, he will be in my duas. May Allah make it easy for your family and you.

salaam,

inal lahi waina ilaihi rajioon! may Allah grant him jannah! and Ameen to all the duas!

ma'salama

Assalamu alaykum.

Inna lillahi wa inna ialihi raajiun.

Ameen to the dua's.

Assalamu alaykum.

Ameen to all the duas

My advice to sis Zienab is that "patience is the Key" and I experienced that Allah helps those more who don't have anyone for helping them. Allah is with us And All praises are for Allah.

Thank you akhi, indeed it is alhamdulliah. Allah :D have helped us from a long time and insha'Allah we will be alright. Alhamdulliah I have a loving family.

Thank you brothers and sisters

Edited by Zeinab

Assalamu Alaikum WArahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illayhi Rajiun, To Allah we belong and to Him we will return. Ameen to all the du'as and May Allah (SWT) make it easy for all your family, and remember life is a test, and his test has just ended. May Allah (SWT) grant him Jannatul Firdaws and May you and your family meet him there. Ameen.

Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu