Islamic Forum
dot

Sister Zeinab's Father Died

:D

Thank you sis

Alhamdulliah Allah keeps us strong. Yesterday, my brother was having a really bad day. It was awful seeing him in such pain :D while returning home we were in very bad spirits and down but subhana'Allah the taxi driver we were with said a few things about Allah...how Generous He is and reminded us of the simple things in life that we forget to thank Allah for...subhana'Allah it was like a wake up call. :D Even things look bad at the moment in general we wouldn't be were we are and my brother wouldn't be healing if it was not for Allah :D

Alahamdulliah!

Ameen to the duas

PropellerAds

Thank you sis

Alhamdulliah Allah keeps us strong. Yesterday, my brother was having a really bad day. It was awful seeing him in such pain :D while returning home we were in very bad spirits and down but subhana'Allah the taxi driver we were with said a few things about Allah...how Generous He is and reminded us of the simple things in life that we forget to thank Allah for...subhana'Allah it was like a wake up call. :D Even things look bad at the moment in general we wouldn't be were we are and my brother wouldn't be healing if it was not for Allah :D

Alahamdulliah!

Ameen to the duas

assalamualaikum.....

masha'Allah sis....may Allah reward your family well for your steadfastness . "Verily, Allah is with the patient." insha'Allah your brother will be fine.