Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
***Mu'min***

Ban This Person Now!

:D

Brothers and Sisters, I received a disgusting PM from DigenisAkritas

He was cursing our Prophet Muhammad :D and giving me disgusting anti-Islamic links.

:D.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

PropellerAds

I thought I had to post it here.

Please any Mod ban him as his pm was disgusting and calling our Prophet :D disgusting things.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Thanks brother Mu'maneen for letting us know. Member is now suspended (unable to post or PM anyone anymore - but sill able to read our posts and topics - in hope that he/she one day realizes the truth)

ps. a PM to me would result in faster action in such cases insha'Allah. The same PM was circulated 2 days ago by another member, probably its a network of evil doers who registered here with bad intentions.. so beware. May God :D guide them.

As Salamu Alaikum

It seems that we'll be seeing more of the liars, I have a suggestion to make to send a PM message or Latest Announcements warning members about the liars messages.

May Allah protect us from the liars.

Fahid

I think the brother means to send a PM Msg to a moderator or to anounce the bad msg , to help warn other members?

yeh, good idea