Islamic Forum

:D

I was going through some baby pictures on the net when i came across this pic. It really hurts me when i look at this child and i pray that Allah :D  will make it easy for this child. i feel like crying. We have soooooo much to thank Allah :D  for.

Please Dua for the child sisters.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.erinhydrabadi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/weblog/2%20headed%20baby.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.erinhydrabadi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/weblog/2%20headed%20baby.jpg[/url]

Warning: Very graphic. -mm_ca04

PropellerAds
Guest amani

i wish i didnt see that pic now :D

May Allah :D grant ease to this child in the hereafter.

Salaam

do you happen to know if the child feels any pain? its still a real shame though :D

Edited by Rynaldo

The child didn't live... She died back in 2004.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/09/1076175069793.html?from=storyrhs"]Story here[/url]

Thanks for bringing the article to attention.

Reading what was said there, it sounds like they almost managed to make it a succesfull operation.

One of the parents said something which would have took alot of courage/strength to come out and say.

I always seen Rebecaa with the one face

In a way, as much as it is a tragic story there is an element of good which in my opinion is this bit. You can tell there was alot of love within the family :D

yes very sad but how often do we take the time to thank Allah for our health and thanking him form sparing us the same illness?

inshallah the baby is in jannah!

yes very sad but how often do we take the time to thank Allah for our health and thanking him form sparing us the same illness?

inshallah the baby is in jannah!

yes exactly... (and our children and their children etc) :D

We must always call upon Allah and ask him for good and and thank him for what he gave us :D

SALAM

well Allah says all childeren are born masoom(sinnless).

meaning that he promised heaven and will reach a good level in heaven for he did not sinn..

may Allah(swt) bblessings be on us all.

wasalam.

That poor child........ :D

We must always call upon Allah and ask him for good and and thank him for what he gave us :D

:D that was exactly what i was thinking.

:D. Though what this innocent child is suffering from, I see true beauty in that child's face, a beauty of innocence. Allah loves that child and He has taken that beautiful Childs soul so that such a child will be the dwellers of the Highest Gardens of Paradise without any account or judgment.

I pray to Allah that Allah guides the parents to Islam so they can be united with their child.

You know one thing I wish? I wish I died when I was a child instead of growing up to be the horrible person I am today. :D

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

Bro Mu'maneen, wAllahi it always is sort of a beautiful thing when a young child dies... Innocent things... go straight to Jannah before there is time for them to be corrupted in this world :D

I wish I died when I was a child instead of growing up to be the horrible person I am today

Please dont call yourself a horrible person, that is not true :D :D brother

SALAM

You know one thing I wish? I wish I died when I was a child instead of growing up to be the horrible person I am today.

indeed it would of saddened your family deeply if this happended.

one shouldent wish for death at any age, for that is only for Allah(swt)

to decide. :D

wasasalam.

I know, you are right. May Allah take our soul when we are at the peak of Iman.

Please dont call yourself a horrible person, that is not true  brother

:D Allah will accept me and forgive me and forgive all.

---------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

You know one thing I wish? I wish I died when I was a child instead of growing up to be the horrible person I am today.

:D that really saddens me to read this. Allah put you here for a reason :D everyday you are sharing your knowledge with other muslims :D

sorry double posts

Edited by desertdweller

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Sister. :D Allah accepts such deeds.

---------------------

Alhamdulilah... :D

since the baby past away, insha Allah she'll be one of the birds of jannah in the perfect figure.

This is all a moral for us to be thankful for what we have.

Alhamdulilah alaa kuli shay'

Yes..its true..we do forget....to truly thank and praise Allah swt for everything...it can be so easy just to take everything for granted...

ALhamduLILAH