Islamic Forum
fahid

Is Dajjal Here?

As Salamu Alaikum

I listened to a lecture and I found it very interesting and we should all have a listen. The lecture is by Br. David Musa Piddock and Prof. Palmerton entitled the New World Order.

NEW UPDATED FILE OF THE ORIGINAL WITH BETTER VOLUME

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.snforums(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/The_New_World_Order.mp3"]New World Order - Better Quality/Volume[/url]

The original was from nadeem.lightuponlight.com, they have many great lectures available for download.

Some Examples from this lecture:

Not sure what hadiths was used, would appreciate someone finding the hadiths mentioned.

Pointers:

The Great War - World War 1

The Conquest of Istanbul (Constantinople)

Six Years prior to July 1914 (Start of WW1) is a crucial date as discussed in the lecture

I didn't get all the pointers, tired and sleepy at the moment :D

After you have listened to it please input your thoughts as this is an important lecture that may at least make someone think!

Note: I understand that there are always difference of opinions regarding Dajjal such as Bilal Phillips stated the Dajjal was a man etc.

Allah knows Best

Fahid

Edited by fahid

PropellerAds

salaam

i think there would b loads more corruption on the earth it would be all over the news wouldnt it??

remember to read the first ten verses of al kahf before u go to sleep

I tried listening to it... even after keeping the volume at highest level.. i can barely hear anything.

salaam

i think there would b loads more corruption on the earth it would be all over the news wouldnt it??

remember to read the first ten verses of al kahf before u go to sleep

As Salamu Alaikum

Who would dare to report it? Even when its reported its mentioned rarely or in small areas. Remember the Media is a corporation, they are in the interest of the Shareholders, therefore its all about ratings aka $$$.

Good advice btw, Jazak Allah Khair.

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

Edited by fahid

I tried listening to it... even after keeping the volume at highest level.. i can barely hear anything.

As Salamu Alaikum

Yes the volume is a bit of a problem, I used headphones and increased the volume to which was suitable.

Fahid

As Salamu Alaikum.

One hadith, may not be mentioned but something similiar to the topic:

"Narrated Abdullah ibn Busr:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The time between the great war and the conquest of the city (Constantinople) will be six years, and the Dajjal (Antichrist) will come forth in the seventh." (Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 37, Number 4283)

1908 AD - The year of the threatened invasion and the Macedonian army revolt of Istanbul (Constantinople). This being possibly the conquest of the city...

1914 AD - SIX YEARS LATER, The Start of what is known even in history as "The Great War", World War 1.

French historian Thierry Zarcone had stated that the period from 1908 to 1918 could be called “The Masonic State†(I think this was regarding the Ottomans).

Just giving some pointers, would appreciate more hadiths regarding such an important topic.

Fahid

salaam

dont u think the great war could be starting now?

... i mean iraq has been invaded bombs everywhere dont u think it could be just starting?

salaam

dont u think the great war could be starting now?

... i mean iraq has been invaded bombs everywhere dont u think it could be just starting?

Wasalam

Well it depends on the hadiths I presume, there is also a war like armageddon to come. I'm just pointing out what is mentioned in the lecture.

Fahid

I am trying to listen to the speach now. It is really hard to concentrate because there are so many facts being mentioned and just by listening to it it is hard to really picture it or arrange it in mind.

I did hear one from Dr. Israr Ahmed a year back. It is in Urdu though can be found at:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tanzeem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tanzeem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

He is also blaming new world order. But he is of the openion that there are 2 different things. First is the being Dajjal itself, which is supposed to be a human being in his view. And the second is his fitna or system. He regards new world order as his system. He also argues that once this system is very well established and Dajjal finds that there may be some acceptance to his being, that is when he is going to reveal him self.

SALAM

if this is supposed to be true then where is "imam mehdi".?

it says in hadeeths that his coming is before dajjal.

and theres supposed to be 70k jews following him wherever he goes.

Also he is mounted on a large mule.

and i could go on about his features but tell me what you think about it?

wasalam.

SALAM

if this is supposed to be true then where is "imam mehdi".?

it says in hadeeths that his coming is before dajjal.

and theres supposed to be 70k jews following him wherever he goes.

Also he is mounted on a large mule.

and i could go on about his features but tell me what you think about it?

wasalam.

As Salamu Alaikum

Actually the 70,000 Jews have already come according to the lecture, please listen to the lecture first.

Large mule is seen as an Airplane as the mule will travel great distances through the clouds.

Well according to Harun Yahya (www.harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)) some of the hadiths and evidences he has provided gives some indication of some of the signs of the coming of Imam Mahdi, he might just very well be here!

Allah knows Best

Fahid

:D

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Brother for the information.

We must all realise that such a time can come now, in 10 years from now, 100 years from now, even a 1000 years from now. None of us no for sure. I have some fear he may appear in my life, but what we must do is prepare ourselves with building our Iman as high as possible, as when he comes, our Iman will stay as it is and not get any higher.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Brother for the information. 

We must all realise that such a time can come now, in 10 years from now, 100 years from now, even a 1000 years from now.  None of us no for sure.  I have some fear he may appear in my life, but what we must do is prepare ourselves with building our Iman as high as possible, as when he comes, our Iman will stay as it is and not get any higher.

---------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Thats absolutely correct. We must ask Allah from the protection against the Dajjal, and as one earlier mentioned, reciting the first ten verses of Surah Al-Kahf.

Regarding in our lifetime its still possible, its also possible that we are blind to see (realize) who the Dajjal is even though it will be made clear to us! As of now we may just have a system, it may be speculation but quite alot of evidence suggests that we are possibly living in the time of the Dajjal. When we come to think that the fact we live in an "age of confusion" as I would like to call it, in the Ummah. Such as many of the sects and cults that exist to confused ideas of Athiesm, Darwnism, Evolution and Secularism that is spread throughout the world (this is what Dajjal does, creates confusion).

Many of the great prophecies foretold has already passed and its astonishing to see that. For example one of the Prophecies speak of how in the future, sons will shun their father and daughters will be the masters over there mother, and we see this today!

I pray that Allah will bring back the Return of the Caliphate, but we must still change ourselves first!

"...Verily, Allâh will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allâh..." (Qur'an 13:11)

Fahid

Regarding in our lifetime its still possible, its also possible that we are blind to see (realize) who the Dajjal is even though it will be made clear to us! As of now we may just have a system, it may be speculation but quite alot of evidence suggests that we are possibly living in the time of the Dajjal.

Concerning this point Brother, he will come with the word KFR written on his forhead. When he comes we will surely know about it. :D

There are numerous authentic Hadith concerning his appearance and look.

---------------------

Thats correct it will say KFR but even if we notice it still people will be confused by him and easily be seduced by his evil ways as even a believer would come to him and turn into a disbeliever!

I'm not sure why many Muslims DON'T take the Dajjal as serious!

The Qur'an reminds us about the Pharaoh and the great trial and tribulations the Children of israel met with! There ALWAYS has to be reason why even stories such as this is in the Qur'an. For example the stories of the Children of israel is not just for Daw'ah, relating a story etc. But its also for the Muslims because one of the things we must do is to beware the same mistakes they made as such other verses regarding the Christians, the same idea applies.

Allah (swt) for example stated in the Qur'an:

[005:071] They thought there will be no Fitnah (trial or punishment)...

[007:141] And (remember) when We rescued you from Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people, who were afflicting you with the worst torment, killing your sons and letting your women live. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.

[021:035] Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good. And to Us you will be returned.

My point is we can't just live on thinking Allah will not try us like he tried the Children of israel, or how he possibly tried even the Christians during the reign of the Roman Empire under the Emperor Nero who persecuted them (not mentioned in the Qur'an), what about Muslims? The hadiths makes it clear, there will be a great trial, the Dajjal.

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

I'm not sure why many Muslims DON'T take the Dajjal as serious!

:D I saw this thread and my hands started shaking.

I couldnt hear any of the lecture, unfortunately. :D

Ah yes, I see what you mean Brother. :D, you are right.

Also one of the other signs is that the Imam during Friday Khuttba will not mention Ad-Dajjal. If you notice nowadays, not one Friday Khuttba throughout every country on this Earth ever mention Ad-Dajjal. :D. It is truly terrifying.

---------------------

Edited by Mu'maneen

:D Jazak Allah Khair yakhi, may Allah SWT protect us all min evil wa keep us all on the right path :D Just remember to read first 10 ayat of Surah Kahf before ya go to bed. Salaam

SALAM

just tryed to listen to the audio but its too low and when i put my speakers to loud the frequecy hurts my ears...

sorry i cant listen to the lecture.

but you said they say the large mule refers to an airplane?

i think it strictly meant in the hadeeth a mule and nothing else.

but in anycase if i agreed with the lecturer about this then what about the beutiful music dajjal will play on his flute?

what do they say about that?

Also jaazakllah al khair brother fahid for bringing up this dieing subject to the muslims.

wasalam.

Afghan_Hijabi, It seems that is the problem with the audio, I wonder if there was a way we could raise the quality level/audio level with digital software?

Mu'maneen, yes that is one of the signs of the coming of the Dajjal, they will make no mention of him.

In fact one of the signs is that people will end up not believing in his coming anymore (this is from what I heard), that is when he'll come. How many really believe in the coming of the Dajjal? I mean if no one is taking it seriously, its like no one is taking it as part of faith!

Palestinian_Soldia I hope we can remember to do that :D

Fahid

SALAM

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, "I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal.

indeed will be one of the greatest trials of this world.

Also heres a very brief discription of him...

Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.

(Hadith: Muslim

wasalam.

We'll have to do something about that sound.

Actually scholars have identified the "mule" as the airplane due to also the fact that the length of the mule (it was mentioned in a hadiths) matches one of the airplanes used today! My apologies as I don't have reference to it at this time.

I'm not actually aware of the music that will be used.

Another interesting note, I don't want to get into conspiracy theories too much but will make an interesting point.

There is mention in the hadiths, I believe possibly in Ahmad, that the Dajjal will be able to cause earthquakes, famine, destruction etc. Also he will be able to do illusions that some will think is real.

There is a technology that is in existance today called "H.A.A.R.P. Technology", which means "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". There is numerous amount of information regarding this technology on the internet. The technology was developed by the US Military.

According to the Russian government which passed information to President Putin (its mentioned at wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)), it stated "the U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves ..." What is the big deal about this? On wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link) there is mention of it as a weapon:

"In April 1997, the then U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "[o]thers are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves..."

The link is right here at Wikipdia(contact admin if its a beneficial link):

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_search_Program"]H.A.A.R.P Technology according to Wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Go figure Brothers and Sisters, you can read more about Haarp on the net as there is some interesting information regarding this technology. How does it all related to the Dajjal, it just very well be!

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

SALAM

one of the signs before dajjal iemerges is as follows...

Hadhrat Asma bint Yazeed (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) once came to my house and there he spoke about Dajjal. He said that before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three spells of drought. In one year the skies will withold one third of its rains, causing the earth to withold one third of its produce. In the second year the skies will withold two thirds of its rains, causing the earth to withold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, the skies will withold all its water and there will be no crops that year. All animals, be they hooved or toothed, will die as a result.

i dont think this has happened tho, but as fahid said with the haarp technonlgy this may be done, and through it might the real dajjal emerge...?

wasalam.

I wanted to also add a bit more to my discussion in the previous post.

There is a mention of how the Dajjal will also be an illusionist, making things seem real.

I had read information before regarding "Holo-Technology" or as they say Holograms (or Holograhipic projection) which is, to make it easier to understand a 3D image that is created which looks real but isn't, an illusion that is. It is a Psy-Ops project (Psychological Warfare) developed by the United States Military.

There is mention that Defense Weekly in 1997 wrote an article called "Air Force Organises For Offensive Info War" that spoke about this technology. It spoke about how it was used in the first Gulf War to be used as decoys. It had stated that it can "project persuasive messages and three-dimensional pictures of cloud, smoke, rain droplets, buildings, flying saucers and religious figures."

I recall reading about one of the decoy methods they used, an article (I can't seem to find the article on the net, I can't recall it as much) that discussed some of the methods they used in the Gulf War to make it seem that a large army of Tanks headed towards the Iraqi Army which obviously created a massive distraction.

There was also mention that one of the most disgusting tricks they wished to distract the Iraqi Army was to create an image of Allah (swt)! Obviously the military realized they just could not do this because Muslims wouldn't believe it to be true and there is no real image of Allah (swt) to begin with.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

If I am in error may Allah forgive me and he knows Best!

Fahid

Edited by fahid

SALAM

so basically the point of all this is through SOME scholars and the lecture your trying to say that al dajjal is just maybe the american goverement?

maybe i misunderstand what your saying but its

just my train of thoughts in my head right now.

pls share what you think.

Allah-wallim

wasalam.