Islamic Forum
fahid

Is Dajjal Here?

:D

:D Brother. That Hadith can be related to nowadays.

One thing Akhie. The link does not open for some reason. :D

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

PropellerAds

:D Brother.  That Hadith can be related to nowadays.

One thing Akhie.  The link does not open for some reason. :D

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

The audio should work now, try it (you meant the audio link right?)

Fahid

A hadith that I read made me wonder, it says:

"The Dajjaal will emerge at a time when religious commitment is low and knowledge has decreased…...Then ‘Eesa ibn Maryam will descend just before dawn and will call people, saying: ‘O people, what is stopping you from coming out against this evil liar?’ They will say: ‘This man is a jinn’. Then they will set out...." (Ahmad, No. 14426)

Its not that he is a "Jinn", its from my understanding its used as an excuse for not going out against him. If the Dajjal is in fact here today, at least the system that is, wouldn't this be true that we aren't facing the system itself? Not taking it seriously and are "Afraid" of it's power? I suppose many questions could be raised.

I personally would like to hear some of your thoughts.

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

i have a question........let me think how im gonna ask this..... :D ........ok let me give it a shot........the dajjel......is he already alive?.......isnt there a hadith that he was on a island chained up ?..... is he a real person....or did Allah just created him to be a test......im not sure if im explaing this right......will he be like a normal boy/guy with a family,cousins etc......or just 1 day he came out of nowhere?

i have a question........let me think how im gonna ask this..... :D ........ok let me give it a shot........the dajjel......is he already alive?.......isnt there a hadith that he was on a island chained up ?..... is he a real person....or did Allah just created him to be a test......im not sure if im explaing this right......will he be like a normal boy/guy with a family,cousins etc......or just 1 day he came out of nowhere?

Some might take the hadiths literally or symbolically regarding the Dajjal.

There is a view on the Dajjal some might consider all three, or one of below or based on ones own opinion;

1. There is an Unseen Dajjal (Some may regard this is those behind the scenes, Freemasons/Illuminati/Occult etc)

2. There is a Dajjal System (Some may regard it being the New World Order)

3. There is a Dajjal as a Man (A Great Liar)

But yes the Dajjal is one of the greatest tests we will face. While Isa (as) will defeat the Dajjal, when the return of Gog and Magog as I recall will be, no man can defeat them and Allah will ordain there destruction when he wills.

If all three is taken then in complete truth, we do live in the times of the Unseen Dajjal and Dajjal System to the least.

What is most important is even if one of these points is weak in truth, we must still consider learning more about the Dajjal as its a VERY serious issue that Muslims nowadays ignore or don't talk much about it.

The Prophet :D said he will not emerge till the Dajjal is practically forgotten about, how many Friday Khutba's speak about Dajjal? While to Allah (swt) the Dajjal is insignificant, the Prophet :D at times was very serious as one hadiths described "...sometimes he described him as so significant that we thought that he was in the cluster of date-palm trees…"

The Prophet :D described the Dajjal as being:

“I have told you so much about the Dajjaal that I fear you will not understand. The Dajjaal will be a short man, pigeon-toed, with curly hair. He will be one-eyed, with his eye neither prominent nor sunken. If you become confused about him, then remember that your Lord is not one-eyed.†(Authentic Hadith found in Abu-Dawood No. 3763).

So if your confused regardless, Allah is not one-eyed, REMEMBER THAT!

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

An Example of Unseen/System of Dajjal:

The U.S. One Dollar Bill, on the back carries the "Great Seal". The Great Seal contains the words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which means "New Order of the Ages". The Eye on top of the Pyramid some would consider is "The Eye of Horus" and ancient Egyptian diety who is regarded as the "All-seeing Eye". This symbol tends towards the "Unseen/System" of Dajjal.

dollarbill.jpg

dollar_bill_great_seal.jpg

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

someone told me that there is a document in where a molvi says that america is dajjal it shows the whole documentrie dont know wat the documentrie is? and a big mufti has said that mehdi has been born poeple come from london to make due from him. qyamat is near!!! jazakallah khair

someone told me that there is a document in where a molvi says that america is dajjal it shows the whole documentrie dont know wat the documentrie is? and a big mufti has said that mehdi has been born poeple come from london to make due from him. qyamat is near!!!  jazakallah khair

I'm not familiar with that documentary, however some people believe Imam Mahdi is actually here but not ready to emerge. I'm not sure about people knowing he's here in actual person or they come to london to meet him etc, I read a hadith once that Imam Mahdi won't accept himself as the leader until the people beg of him to do so.

One of the reasons that he might possibly be here is because of some of the signs (you can even refer to harunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)) that have come.

For example the prophecy of the Iran-Iraq War, Afghanistan Occupation, The building of the Dam at the Europhrates river, The eclipse of the moon and son in Ramadan (already happened in 1981 and 1982), rising of a comet (Haley's comet 1986), the attack/bloodshed near the Kaaba (already happened in 1979) and so on and so forth.

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

Links to Mp3 lectures on the Dajjal, Please keep in mind these are based on the opinion of the lecturers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2002/28-11--Ibrahim%20Zidan--Signs%20Of%20The%20Last%20Hour-Dajjal.wma"] Ibrahim Zidan - Signs of the last hour-Dajjal[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2003/9-4-04--Ahmed%20Ali-Dajjal%20Part1.mp3"]Ahmed Ali - Dajjal Part 1[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2003/9-4-04--Ahmed%20Ali-Dajjal%20Part2.mp3"]Ahmed Ali - Dajjal Part 2[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2003/9-4-04--Ahmed%20Ali-Dajjal%20Part3.mp3"]Ahmed Ali - Dajjal Part 3[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2004/Sh.%20Muhammed%20Musa%20Nasr%20-%20Dajjal%20.mp3"]Muhammad Musa Nasr - Dajjal[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2002/28-11--Laila%20Nasheeba--Greater%20Signs%20of%20the%20Last%20Hour-Dajjal.mp3"]Laila Nasheeba - Greater Signs of the Last Hour-Dajjal[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2001/Bilal%20philips--dajjal.mp3"]Bilal Phillips - Dajjal[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2004/Salim%20al-Amry%20-%20Dajjal%20the%20Anti-Christ%20.mp3"]Salim Al-Amry - Dajjal The Antichrist[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2004/Moataz%20Al-Hallak%20-%20Dajjal%20.mp3"]Moataz Al-Halik - Dajjal[/url]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

may Allah reward you for the links

This topic is discussed in pretty good detail on a set of 22 CD's called, "The Hereafter" by Anwar Al-Awlaki.

Excellent to listen to and well worth the money. It discusses the major and minor signs of the Last Day, the different phases of death, etc, etc.

This CD SET is available from sunnitorrents(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for free

.I downloaded it just yesterday. Absolutely Superb Quality!

Wa alikum salam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/freethoughtmecca/dajjal.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/freethoughtmecca/dajjal.html[/url]

<<<<<<<<<<,confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the site is run by atheists who are proud to be kafirs...dont visit it and please remove that link

This CD SET is available from sunnitorrents(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for free

.I downloaded it just yesterday. Absolutely Superb Quality!

Wa alikum salam

Jazak Allah Khair for letting us know about that.

Fahid

SALAM

yeah dont visit that site and especially the guestbook area reading the comments will make you really pi$$ed.

wasalam.

I bought a domain before that I wanted to make a site about the Dajjal however didn't really get into doing the project. I was wondering if anyone here thought it would be a good idea doing so as we don't have enough dajjal websites around even though some are still good, we need more awareness Insh'Allah.

Fahid

A Qur'anic Ayah that possibly speaks about Dajjal:

"...The day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith..." (Qur'an 6:58)

Evidence is in this Hadith:

Abu Hurairah said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'There

are three things which, when they appear, no good will it do a soul to

believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness

through its Faith. They are: The Dajjal, the Beast, and the rising of the

sun from the west."

Of course we cannot disregard the Qur'an Ayah's that says that we will be tested and gives us a major example we must remember about the Pharaoh, as that time it was a great trial.

Interesting to say the least, Allah knows Best.

Fahid

Edited by fahid

I did hear one from Dr. Israr Ahmed a year back. It is in Urdu though can be found at:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tanzeem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tanzeem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

He is also blaming new world order. But he is of the openion that there are 2 different things. First is the being Dajjal itself, which is supposed to be a human being in his view. And the second is his fitna or system. He regards new world order as his system. He also argues that once this system is very well established and Dajjal finds that there may be some acceptance to his being, that is when he is going to reveal him self.

walaykum salaam wrwb

i'd be very interested to hear that speech. i couldn't find it on the web site. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tanzeem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/broadcast/audio/urdu/misc.asp"]is it one of these?[/url]?

A Qur'anic Ayah that possibly speaks about Dajjal:

"...The day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith..." (Qur'an 6:58)

Evidence is in this Hadith:

Abu Hurairah said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'There

are three things which, when they appear, no good will it do a soul to

believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness

through its Faith. They are: The Dajjal, the Beast, and the rising of the

sun from the west."

Of course we cannot disregard the Qur'an Ayah's that says that we will be tested and gives us a major example we must remember about the Pharaoh, as that time it was a great trial.

Interesting to say the least, Allah knows Best.

Fahid

SALAM

brother fahid..

its refering to the sun rising in the west in the Qu'ran.

i belive you are out of context.

you must atleast read a couple of vereses before that and you will know what iam talking about.

wasalam.

SALAM

brother fahid..

its refering to the sun rising in the west in the Qu'ran.

i belive you are out of context.

you must atleast read a couple of vereses before that and you will know what iam talking about.

wasalam.

Read the hadith I provided, Actually this isn't my own theory or something I came up with but I believe it was from Ibn Kathir's Signs before the Day of Judgement.

Fahid

Provide me with the verse brother so I may be clear :D

Fahid