Islamic Forum
fahid

Is Dajjal Here?

walaykum salaam wrwb

i haven't read this entire thread, but i checked out the web site that's been quoted so much on here, and it doesn't seem like the type of web site that should be allowed to be linked to.

there was a (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18049&view=findpost&p=167064"]post[/url] regarding anti-islamic sites quite recently from the admin.

PropellerAds
walaykum salaam wrwb

i haven't read this entire thread, but i checked out the web site that's been quoted so much on here, and it doesn't seem like the type of web site that should be allowed to be linked to.

there was a (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18049&view=findpost&p=167064"]post[/url] regarding anti-islamic sites quite recently from the admin.

:D

Yes and its wrong to go to these websites as it supports them. And that link should be forgotten its a waste of time.

Fahid

I wanted to add in some information as it relates to the Dajjal, you don't have to believe it and I don't have the full reference but basically this is about Saddam Hussein who was believed to have declared he was part of the family of the Prophet :D... a hadiths goes like this:

This is from Shaykh Gibril Haddad and he discussed this....

Abu Dawud in his Sunan and Ahmad in his Musnad narrated that `Abd Allah ibn `Umar said - Allah be well-pleased with him:

We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah - upon him blessings and peace - when he mentioned the strifes. He spoke at length about many of them until he mentioned the "strife of the saddle-blankets" (fitnat al-ahlas). He said the latter was all flight and war. Then he mentioned the "strife of prosperity" (fitnat al-sarra').

He said, "Its heat and smoke (dakhan) would seep in from under the feet of a man from my family - he will claim that is descends from me but he does not descend from me. My relatives are only those who fear God."

Then [the Prophet said] the people will rally around a man like a rib-bone on top of a hip-bone [=a temporary, impermanent arrangement].

Then will come the "pitch-dark, blind strife" (al-fitnat al-duhayma'). "It will leave none of this Umma except it will smite him. When they think it is over it will linger some more. At that time, a man will rise a believer in the morning and will reach night a disbeliever. People will eventually take two sides - the rallying - place of belief which will contain no hypocrisy; and the rallying- place of hypocrisy which will contain no belief. When you see this, expect the appearance of the Anti-Christ (Dajjal) from one day to the next."

Allah knows Best.

Fahid

Internet as part of the Dajjal system?

Part of Dajjal's traits is he will be able to mislead others and confuse them even Muslims. The Internet has loads of junk and filth even on Islam (a false interpretation of it of course) that it seems possible.

Internet was also prophecised (I don't have reference), Rasullilah :D as he had quoted to have said that "everyone will be coming to a global spider web" just summarizing it...

Your thoughts?

Allah knows Best

Fahid