Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hipster

Hatred

"It looks like Mujahideen get some technology of more destructive Bombs.

Well, I hope they get some kind of tiny atom bomb and blow whole base of American soldeirs."

Quoted from a current post in the News concerning the death of American soldiers today.

Why is this kind of language permitted in this forum?

Would it be fine if a poster we're to celebrate and encourage the death of Iraq's or other Muslims around the world? Or anyone? Irrespective of political or religious beliefs I fear these kind of comments may lead to the forum being taken off the internet.

PropellerAds
Would it be fine if a poster we're to celebrate and encourage the death of Iraq's or other Muslims around the world?

We know you do this out of the Forum anyway

Well, In Political front, a rule is " Do not support Killing of civilians", so I didn't brake the rule. I support killing of American soldeirs in MUSLIM LANDS occupied by US illegaly.

And if someone think about the statement, than it is actually a solution for quick peace in Iraq. after watching whole base of their soldeirs blowing, US govt will surely keep their army out. Otherwise the whole bloodshed will conitnue for years.

Sometimes, one part of human bodu should be cut off to save whole body of a human. SIMPLE

Well, In Political front, a rule is " Do not support Killing of civilians", so I didn't brake the rule. I support killing of American soldeirs in MUSLIM LANDS occupied by US illegaly.

And if someone think about the statement, than it is actually a solution for quick peace in Iraq.  after watching whole base of their soldeirs blowing, US govt will surely keep their army out. Otherwise the whole bloodshed will conitnue for years.

Sometimes, one part of human bodu should be cut off to save whole body of a human. SIMPLE

My concern regarding the future of this forum only increases.